Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 6:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 4:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 3:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother POW Eri vs Heather

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Smother POW Eri vs Heather - Page 6 Empty Re: Smother POW Eri vs Heather

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:52 pm

"But h-haah..damn youu.."

Heather continued to moan out as Eri would start to sensually massage at her breasts. Her prying would just result in the girl pulling her body backwards even more, the massage and the pain stopping her struggles as the girl would flick at her ear with her tongue. The giggle that she heard would send a shiver through her before Eri said what she did, causing Heather to blush more.

"Auu..I'm..n-not done.." Heather let out, though her squirming was getting weaker and weaker at Eri's massaging and squeezing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:09 pm

Eri initially thought to keep Heather in this hold for a bit longer, but after only a few seconds she would release the girl, feeling that she already had enough torturing her, at least for now. She would let Heather's body fall to the mat as she released her hold, giggling in delight at the damage she had done to her opponent.

"Good~ Neither am I..." she leaned forward to whisper her words before flicking her tongue at the girl's ear again.

The tall girl would then roll off Heather's back, before she would try to turn the girl over. Eri wouldn't give her opponent too much of relief time, though she wasn't thinking about hurting her more for the time being. Eri would try to sit on top of the girl's stomach while facing Heather's legs, before leaning towards the girl's crotch to give Heather a nice view of her ass. From there Eri would start to rub the spot between her opponent's leg, before wiggling her ass at Heather to give the girl an idea of what's coming her way next.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:09 pm

"Augh...just..wait.." Heather let out as Eri flicked her tongue at her ear again before she would finally release her hold. Heather would breathe in and out heavily, rubbing her breasts from the pressure that was put on them, trying to calm her body down before Eri would turn her over, sitting on her stomach.

She felt the girl start to rub her crotch again, causing Heather to moan out, squirming around as she got quite the view of Eri's ass, seeing her wiggle it at her, causing her to blush deep and shake her head. "N-no! Get off!" Heather let out, desperately, but weakly, trying to squirm and crawl backwards to get away from the girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Eri giggled as she heard Heather's words, but she would grab the girl's thighs to try preventing her from escaping. The tall girl would then slip her arms under her opponent's legs so she could hook them to set up for another move she's planning.

"Ah a a~ No running away, Heath-chan~" Eri teased before letting out a soft laugh.

She would then slide herself back to slowly bring her rear towards Heather's face, while pulling the girl's legs lightly to fold her opponent. It's like an inverted Matchbook pin, except she's just holding Heather's legs with her arms instead of pinning them under her legs. Eri only wanted to sit on the girl's face without hurting her too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:31 am

"Ah-hah!?" Heather yelped out as she felt Eri scoop up her legs with her arms, causing her to stop her attempts at crawling away. She was trapped in quite the rough spot now and she wasn't sure exactly how she was going to get out of this one as the girl's ass was just directly in her sights.

"N-n-no! I'm..not gonna let you!!" Heather let out, struggling as much as she could as she saw Eri's ass heading straight towards her face. She would turn her head, being all that she could muster with the time she was given, making it so she wouldn't be able to sit directly on her face as she felt her just gently folding up her body slightly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:04 am

As she sat down, Eri could feel that her rear was planted on Heather's cheek instead, and that brought a giggle out of her mouth. Of course her opponent was going to continue in being stubborn, but Eri had no problem with that at all.

"Aww, I guess you like my breasts better than my ass, huh?" she teased the girl by wiggling her ass to rub them all over Heather's cheek. "Too bad, cause you'll have to get along with it for a while! Haha!" Eri laughed.

A better idea came to her mind, and she would start reaching for Heather's crotch again. It might be a little difficult to contain her opponent's legs from this position, but Eri felt like she could keep the girl's resistance to a minimum by teasing her crotch some more. One of her hands would even try to slip under Heather's skirt and panties to get a better feeling of the girl's wetness.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:23 am

"N-no! Don't be ridiculous!" Heather let out at Eri's words before the girl would start to wiggle and rub her ass on her cheek. Heather blushed deeply from the feeling, groaning out as she heard her words and her laughter. Heather wanted to shut her up so badly, but the second she started to struggle more she felt that sensation again.

"H-haah!?" Heather gasped as Eri started to tease at her crotch, going even further by slipping her hand under her skirt and panties, feeling that her sex has gotten quite a bit wet from all Eri has done. "A-aahnn~ G-g-get..your hand...out of there.." Heather let out, though her body freezing up as she felt her hand directly on her sex, causing her to moan out from the feeling.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:29 am

"Why would it be ridiculous? This is a smother match! Ahaha~" Eri replied and wiggled her ass some more against Heather's face.

The moaning told the tall girl all she needed to know about how Heather felt about her touch. Then there's the wetness too. Eri giggled and continued to rub her fingers on the the girl's outer pussy lips, deliberately ignoring what her opponent said.

"But it's not even in yet~!" Eri laughed again. "I wonder what cute sounds you'll let out when it is..."

With that said, Eri's fingers would start to crawl their way inside Heather's womanhood, slipping very slowly to make every little sensation count.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:35 am

"Gh...sh-shut..up.." Heather let out, fed up with the teasing that Eri kept hammering on her as she continued to wiggle her ass onto her face.

Feeling her start to rub her fingers on her outer pussy lips, Heather shuddered quite a bit, her breathing out in gasps, starting to get heavy as Eri ignored her protests. The girl had her in quite the position and it seemed like she wasn't even nearly done.

"Wh-wha!? D-d-d-don't! Don't do it!!" Heather let out in a panic, her body writhing around as she heard Eri's words, desperately trying to prevent what happened next.

She felt her fingers start to crawl inside her, causing her body to slowly arch up, moaning out deeply as the pleasure assaulted her gradually more and more as she inched her fingers in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:02 am

Eri just laughed at Heather's reaction and she would start pumping her fingers in and out slowly. She almost forgot that they're still in the match, watched by the hungry audience as she violated her opponent's sex. Granted, the crowds couldn't even see Heather's sex since Eri didn't strip her, but it's still quite a sight to behold.

"Oh oh~ You're enjoying this too, aren't you~?" Eri said gleefully. "Wanna go faster?"

The tall girl didn't even think to wait for Heather's answer, though, as she would instantly speed up her pumping inside the girl's sex. She began to rock herself back and forth slightly, grinding her covered ass on Heather's face in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next