Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alex vs Justice Maid

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Alex vs Justice Maid - Page 6 Empty Re: Alex vs Justice Maid

Post by kamina_tamotsu Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:11 am

Alex finally fells the sweat large orbs of Louise's breasts finally leave him. The Russian inhales sharply, trying to put his much needed oxygen back into his system. "Haa..ha...ha..ha....." Alex huffs out...exhausted for the time being until he recovers. Anymore of that and he would of been out...at least his punches somehow saved him. His head slowly rotates to the left, sweat rolls off his forehead and drips down onto the ring, and watches as Louise's clutches the damages spots that she had received earlier. "Grrr....ha......haa....damn bitch...anymore...and I think I would have passed out...To bad huh?" Alex chuckles abit before he coughs out loudly...not enough air to do that yet. After sucking in a few more breaths he adds. "You should of done that to King....might of won the match...hrrr...."

Alex vs Justice Maid - Page 6 33d5fa04-14de-4b75-a7f6-4e340d4365f6_zpsed21e3ccAlex vs Justice Maid - Page 6 Cdf5591f-c9fe-408a-8eee-9fa1b842359a_zps3d34a626

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:53 am

holding her bruised belly, louise try to rest on the mat, totally exhausted. Closing her eyes, she just try to recover a little with some deep breathe, but all her body cry for pain . she just listen to Alex, and the boy seem to be happy, even amused by the special attempt of louise to smother him

_ thank you...I'll try to remember....now could you let me recover please

louise can't move now, she was beaten during the match, and it was a miracle if she succed to defend herself with the breastsmother

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Alex continued to suck in the large amounts of air to try and get his muscles revitalized while listening to Louise. He grumbled at her request though. "W-what?!" Alex barked at her, as he proceeded to slowly get up onto his feet. Getting to a knee and one foot, a placed a arm over his thigh as he rested. Alex glared at the girl for a moment, abit annoyed at her. Originally, the Russian believed the maid wanted to give up. She was done. The match was over. Alex didn't like that idea. While she may have halted his assault, there was still things he wanted to do...Lots. "Hmmmmm....."

The large man grinned at her, though. "I'll let you recover....but we are FAR from done out match little maid....." Alex chuckled as he breathed in and out, suddenly getting an adrenaline rush from wanting to get his hands back on Louise again. Sweat dripped down his muscular figure as if he had just gone through a shower. While she was resting, Alex found it a good time to recover as well...so that he would have even more energy. "Don't keep me waiting maid...I might get impatient..."

Alex vs Justice Maid - Page 6 33d5fa04-14de-4b75-a7f6-4e340d4365f6_zpsed21e3ccAlex vs Justice Maid - Page 6 Cdf5591f-c9fe-408a-8eee-9fa1b842359a_zps3d34a626

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:37 pm

slowly...;really slowly the maid get up, she took her time, and start some really long deep breathe, in order to calm her body. Alex let her recover and it's a good thing for her, she perfectly know that after her breasmother the guy have some idea for the end of the match, and maybe the aftermatch, and louise try to use it.
With a cute smile, she walk towards alex, swaying a little her hips, she is sexy, and the boy want her, so maybe she could win this match if she change her strategy

_ you know that I lose the match, remember that I give up ? But as you and I want to continue, I offer you a more interessting match. a "quitte ou double" like they say in france... If you win, you could take me for the night, If I win, you'll consider me as the true winner of this match... so are you ok with that

always with her cute smile, louise start to push the huge fighter with her melon, teasing him a little. She is not really sure if it was a good idea for her, but maybe she could have some fun, in the end

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:14 am

Alex chuckled a bit...watching as the Maid got up and displayed herself to him. It was quite nice. But it was even more interesting was her proposal. At first, the large Russian couldn't believe his ears and couldn't help but chuckle just a bit. Of all the things she wanted in her condition..it was to take him on still? He had beatened to her very limits it seemed and she already given up. The match was suppose to already done...but then again, he HAD continued it. It was probably she had gotten alittle bit cocky with that earlier breast smoother move. It was probably the only thing she had that could take him down. However, he wasn't simply going to let her do that again. He was, however, glad that she had some fight in her yet. He would just LOVE to take it away from her again.

"Hmmmm..." Alex thought about until Louise pushed her chest tantalizingly against him. "Yes....I'm ok with that....but don't think you'll be able to get ahold of me like did before....CAUSE YOU WON'T!" He said. Having come so close to him, Alex ceased the opportunity to grab ahold of Louise's naked body and start to run with her. He ran towards the corner, forcing her back to smash harshly against the turnbuckle.

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:50 pm

louise see easily that alex become mad, he really want her, and maybe it's mean for louise some advantages against an opponent too confident. Quickly the boy grabs her and start to run. Obviously he plan to crush her against a corner, unfortunatelly for him, louise recover a little. On the last moment she turn, and try to use the run of alex against him. She try to unbalance him and let him crush against the corner. But if he do that, the boy has no time to recover and fix his mistake, louise use the impulse of the run, and plan to smash the boy's head with her body... and mainly her heavy boobs

_ hihihi... so Alex, you're really ready for round two ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:33 am

Alex widened his eyes as the maid pulled an unexpected move on him. Just as he was about to ram his full weight into her stomach, she moved. "urghhh! ARGUHHH!!" Alex yelled as he crashed shoulder first into the metal turn buckle. The large Russian grumbled as he stayed there, stunned by the pain. "Augh!!" He would yelled out again as he felt the girl smash the back of his head with her body, further pinning him against the turnbuckle. With his head starting submerge deep in the valley of the cleavage, He grumbled out in a low tone as she spoke about being ready for round two. Great....not only did she have some fight left...she still had some cockiness left in her as well; something be had believed he had beaten out of her a long time ago. "Grrr....you little!" He said in a 1/2 pained, 1/2 muffled growl as he would try and throw his arm back...trying to grip onto her naked body.

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:45 pm

louise does not wait that the boy recover, the sexy maid continue immediatly to crush her strong opponent. So when she saw his arm coming, louise try to push the boy even more against the corner, and tr to protect her like this. With the boy always between her huge tits, louise try to continue her taunting punishement. While she keep the boy firmly, louise try to lock his legs and force him to collapse. If she get there, louise try to smother the boy on the ground, like a sexy tigress, louise act like the boss of the match
"hihihi... don't tell me that you can't defend against a girl who take care of you... the big and powerfull Alex is not a virgin ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by kamina_tamotsu Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:37 am

Alex growled in anger at the maid's taunt, especially about the virgin part. Before the 1/2 naked maid could trip him, The Russian tightened up all the muscles in his legs to pervert her from doing so. "Grrrr....Oh You didn't just say that did you?!" Alex forced his muffled voice through the soft but abundant flesh of Louise. He wasn't about to let her get the best of him here. "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you when I'm doing beating on you!" He growled before gripping the turn buckle and pushed himself backwards, tried to force him to land on his back. The end result would be the large frame of the Russian crushing the maid.

kamina_tamotsu
kamina_tamotsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:27 am

"humm...fuck me after you beat me... it could be a good plan... let's just see if you...GOUUHH!!!..."

louise could not finish her sentence as the bigger and stronger boy, finally manage to crush her on the turnbuckle. Louise cannot took many attack like this, and Alex know it too. Louise's back is on pain, and even if louise recover a little, she knew that her hard training without speaking of her recent beating, are always here, her body force her to let the boy free, so after she scream, she let Alex escape from her breast smother, but if the boy is always a little stunned due to his lack of air, the maid try to bend down, she try to rise her forearm just on the balls of the boy.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next