Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather - Page 5 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:19 am

Now that White Feather has lead Lady Lakota to the turnbuckle, she would rest her back against it for the time being. Starting to step back, she had her eyes on her opponent to ready herself for launching a brutal hit. She would scuff her foot backwards before charging in an attempt to ram Janet's body into the turnbuckle.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:21 am

Janet was certainly not at a hundred percent right now, and she wasn’️t about to be able to muster up enough energy to defend herself against her opponent’️s charge. “Oourgh!” the Lakota girl exclaimed, as White Feather rammed her into the turnbuckle. She felt just a little weak in the knees after the hit, and she shook a little, but was able to stay on her feet, trying to get herself ready for a major comeback.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:02 am

After the charge, White Feather stepped back and would say, "Boy, do you look beat. I suppose it wouldn't be too late to surrender?" She stooped down to Janet's level without getting close and whispered, "Because I promise you, how I choose to finish you will be swift!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:19 am

Janet’️s face was reddening, a little embarrassed that she was being so thoroughly dominated—even if her opponent was much taller than she was, and therefore had something of an advantage. Her usually perky demeanor had been significantly deflated as the beating she was taking had gone on longer and longer.

“Surrender?” she repeated, more than a little angrily. “I’️m not…even close to finished. I’️m still gonna kick your ass…you just wait and see…”

Even as she said those confident words, though, Janet was swaying uneasily on her feet. She needed to do something—buy herself some time to recover. It was just a matter of what.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:00 am

White Feather crossed her arms and scowled as she said, "Your boldness is admirable, Janet. Well, if you choose to insist on fighting, I am ready and waiting. But remember I don't have all day, so if you don't attack quick, I'll personally finish you off." True to her word, she would watch and wait for her opponent to make her move.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 am

“Well, thank you,” Janet grunted, steadying herself as White Feather complimented her boldness. “But you’️re going to regret giving me the opportunity to get back up and fight…”

She put her fists up, and stared White Feather down, searching for any weaknesses the other Native American girl may have. The fight had not been wholly one-sided, but it had not gone well for Lady Lakota so far. Maybe, in the future, I should stick to hentai… Janet thought to herself. But she was not about to give up, even if she was at a disadvantage. Tentatively, she would take a step towards White Feather, keeping a small distance between them, waiting to make her attack until she was certain that it would be successful.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:13 am

"Perhaps, but I am not much of a heel." said an honest White Feather. This definitely has been quite a match for both women and White Feather looked like she was the dominant one here. But she gave Janet the opportunity to come back to see what else she has. White Feather put her fighting stance up and moved close to her opponent.

She would go for a few jabs and see how her opponent will react.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:38 am

Janet had been a kickboxer back before she had moved to Japan to pursue a career wrestling for AFW. Though she had only competed on the amateur circuit, she liked to think that she had been very good at what she did. When she saw White Feather’️s jabs coming at her, she quickly ducked and weaved in between them, narrowly avoiding the powerful blows and keeping her chances alive, albeit slim.

She knew that the end was near for her, if she couldn’️t turn the match around quick. Once she had dodged White Feather’️s attack, Janet would swing her leg forward, trying to strike the taller Native American girl in the leg, hoping to take it out from under her and send her tumbling to the ground. If she could do that, Janet would fall down on top of White Feather, trying to hold her down against the mat. If she couldn’️t do that…well, she could be in trouble.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:16 am

White Feather was impressed that even in her tired and beaten state, Janet managed to dodge her jabs and strike her leg forward to hit hers. With a cry of pain, White Feather toppled sideways and Janet got the opportunity to fall on top of her to hold her down.

White Feather would growl as she said, "Get off me...GET OFF ME!" She tried to push her off before the ref can go for a possible pin.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:28 am

(Sorry for the wait)

Unfortunately for Janet, she had taken too much damage to maintain her position atop her opponent for very long. Just as the ref was moving in to begin the count for a pin, White Feather heaved beneath her, and Janet found herself thrown onto her side on the mat. Breathing heavily, she looked down at the other Native American girl. Maybe she wasn’️t quite able to pin her at the moment…but she could at least try to do some damage to the girl to try to level the playing field.

Grabbing at White Feather’️s head, Janet would try to capture the taller girl in a headlock, trying to squeeze some of the life out of her. If she could, Janet might keep her hopes alive for a few more minutes…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next