Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather - Page 10 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:41 pm

White Feather cringed in pain when she got pulled by her hair and then suddenly be out in a standing reverse scissor lock. "MMPH!!" she would muffle as she felt humiliated being in someone's rear end. Having enough, she attempted to grab Janet's rear and did everything she could to it to try and get Janet off. She did everything from pinching the rear to spanking it hard.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 am

While White Feather’️s attacks on her butt certainly caused Janet some pain, she was actually rather enjoying the abuse that it was taking. “Heh heh, oh, yeah, spank me hard…that’️s right…” she moaned, getting just a little turned on. She kept the headscissors locked onto the other Native American girl, while also reaching down to claw her breasts.

“See, this is how I fight!” Janet said with a laugh, feeling for the first time in the match like she was really in control.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:46 am

White Feather felt as if her plan is not working so well as Janet seems to be enjoying it than being in pain. She could feel her opponent trying to claw her breasts as she moaned and cringed in pain. But she would chuckle and say, "Not bad, not bad. But let's see you deal with this!"

With that, White Feather would try to hit Janet's legs and even behind the kneecaps to try and make her fall over and let her go. If this worked, she might be able to get back in the game.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:14 am

Janet had handled the attacks on her butt rather well, but her legs were a different story altogether. She had been wobbly ever since White Feather very nearly knocked her out, and the powerful blows against her calves, kneepits, and thighs were enough to force her to release her hold on White Feather’️s head, and, unfortunately for her, tumble to the floor in front of her foe in a heap.

“Uurgh,” Janet groaned, rubbing at the backs of her legs, somewhat unaware of how vulnerable she was to a counterattack right at this moment.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:30 am

After getting Janet on the mat, White Feather would moan from the impact as she rubbed her chest a little bit before trying to get her opponent off. Once she did, she would also attempt to raise Janet's leg up for a pin.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:05 am

Janet might have gone down again, but she was by no means out. When she felt White Feather pull her leg up to go for the pin, the Lakota girl immediately began wiggling wildly, keeping her shoulders above the mat and preventing the other Native American girl from earning a victory.

“Not yet!” Janet declared, grabbing at White Feather, trying to get any handhold she could to force the larger wrestler to get off of her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:50 am

As soon as Janet broke the pin, White Feather would start to get off, but then she felt her opponent grabbing onto her. "Hey, let go! I'm getting off already!" As soon as she got off, she'll back off and go in her fighting stance in wait for Janet.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:24 am

Janet let White Feather go, knowing that it would be better to get to her feet as soon as possible. Once both of them had gotten up, Janet brushed a stray strand of hair out of her face and sighed. “You’️re good, but the momentum is on my side, now. You’️re going down!”

She would move in a few steps, before throwing a kick at White Feather’️s leg, trying to take it out from under the other Native American girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:23 am

"We'll see about that." said White Feather as she prepared herself to fight once more. She watched as Janet stood up and knew that this would be the last phase of the match. Seeing the kick coming in, she would try to use her own leg to block that kick to the side.

If this worked, White Feather would attempt to give a roundhouse kick of her own. If not, she would trip onto the mat again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:40 am

Janet imitated her opponent’️s move, deflecting the roundhouse kick with her own leg. It was obvious that they were about to determine a winner—what still remained to be seen, however, was who that winner would be. While White Feather had dominated early, Janet had gained an advantage in the last few minutes. Both had taken some damage.

“Come on,” Janet said, putting her fists up. “Let’️s finish this fairly. We’️ll go punch-for-punch until only one of us is still standing. It’️s time to end this match!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next