Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather - Page 2 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:50 am

White Feather got back in her fighting stance after she made the successful hit on Lady Lakota. Once she heard her opponent's reasoning for stripping her, she would shrug her shoulders and say, "Okay, whatever you say. It's not like you would-WHAAA!!" She couldn't finish her sentence when she got tackled to the mat.

White Feather struggled against her opponent as she yelled, "Get off of me!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 am

Janet giggled as the momentum swung towards her. She planted her bottom on White Feather’️s stomach and looked down at her with a big, goofy smile on her face. She couldn’️t help but bend over and plant a quick kiss on the girl’️s cheek. “I just wanted to pay tribute to that lovely face of yours,” she said, “before I slap the shit out of it!”

With that, Janet began rapidly slapping her opponent, first one cheek, then the other. “Now, I want you to beg me to let you go!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:09 am

White Feather continued trying to get Lady Lakota off until she felt her kiss on her cheek. She blushed and felt like she got insulted as her opponent began slapping her face left and right. "AHH! OOF! Why, you!" she cried out when "You wanna pay tribute to my lovely face, let me do one for your kisser!" And with that, she would try to block both slaps to her face before giving some hard slaps of her own to Janet to try and get her off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:12 am

While Janet was able to dish out the slaps quite easily, taking them was quite another matter. The unexpected slaps were both direct hits, and Janet fell to her side with a yelp, rubbing at her reddened cheek with one hand. She looked over at White Feather, bracing herself for whatever the other Native American girl might try to do to her.

“Someone got a little angry there,” she chided, with a little giggle. “Ugh…no hard feelings, though. But I am gonna get you back for that.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:28 am

White Feather rubbed her face as she slowly got up and said, "Yeah, sorry about that. But I warn you, there are a few things that won't make you like me. For instance...THIS!!" With that, she charged to try and tackle Lady Lakota to the mat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:29 am

Janet was trying to get to her feet when White Feather charged her, taking her by surprise and throwing the Lakota girl to the mat. “Ooorf!” she cried out, the impact making her a little bit dizzy. She tried to roll out from under the other Native American girl, but the taller girl had her pretty good.

“Ummph…good one…” Janet admitted, with a little laugh.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:05 am

"Thanks, Janet." said White Feather as she successfully got her opponent on the mat and under her. Now was her chance for another move to be pulled off. So, she would attempt to grab Lady Lakota's left arm and sit up a little to wrap her legs around it. If she was able to, she would spin to the left in order to get her legs across her opponent's chest while holding onto that arm for an armbar.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:14 am

Janet’️s eyes squeezed shut as her opponent caught ahold of her arm, wrapping her legs around it and twisting into a painful armbar. The Lakota girl gave a little yelp, and she flailed her legs and free arm wildly, pounding against the mat. Her first few matches had not had painful holds like this. While she was perfectly versed in typical submission wrestling, she had been caught just a little bit off-guard. “Urrrgh,” she groaned, trying to wiggle free. “Let go! Let go!”

Knowing that her opponent was unlikely to agree to her command, Janet reached across her body with her free arm to grab onto White Feather’️s hair, trying to yank her downwards so that she would release Janet from the painful armbar.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:23 am

White Feather successfully got the armbar locked onto Lady Lakota and Lakota is already yelping and flailing her legs in pain. She would hold onto her for at least one minute before feeling her hair being tugged. White Feather yelped herself when she felt this and began to release Janet from the submission.

Once released, she would start to back off and back to her fighting stance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:20 am

That one minute had taken something of a toll on Janet. Her arm was now aching, and White Feather had managed to score the first truly serious blow of the match, limiting the Lakota girl’️s arm’️s efficiency. Still, she had managed to force the other Native American wrestlerette to release her, so Janet counted that for something.

She rolled away and quickly got back on her feet, not wanting to allow White Feather an opportunity to get her into another painful submission hold. She got back into her own fighting stance, beckoning for her opponent to come at her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next