Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs. White Feather - Page 11 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs. White Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:47 am

White Feather saw Janet's fists go up and it prompted her to do the same. "You and I are in total agreement." said White Feather as she would move in closer to her opponent. She was ready to strike a punch at any time and decide to save the haymaker punch for last.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:51 am

“Good,” Janet said with a nod, moving in closer and preparing for the last exchange of blows. When it was over, one girl would be flat on her back, and the other would be standing over her, arms raised in victory.

“I’️ll go first,” the Lakota girl decided, with a little smirk. She would then throw a quick jab to White Feather’️s face, trying to get their final exchange started off right.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:15 am

White Feather would grunt a little when the first jab came in. Rubbing her cheek, she would say, "Not bad, but how about this?" She would also throw a quick jab to Janet's face to see how she'll react.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:23 am

Janet’️s head would snap backwards, and she would groan and try to massage the pain from her cheek after being punched. But she stayed on her feet, and she tried to appear as steady as possible.

“That wasn’️t too bad,” she said. Raising her own fist again, she would throw a right hook at her opponent, aiming to connect with White Feather’️s temple, hitting her higher up than she had been before. “Think you can handle this?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:40 am

White Feather grunted again when she got hit, this time at the temple. Rubbing it, she would say, "Yeah, I can. How about you?" Saying this, she would also aim for the temple with her own punch. All eyes are on both girls now as they watched to see who will win in the end.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Janet grunted as White Feather’️s knuckles smashed into her temple, giving her a splitting headache that would probably linger for the rest of the night. She wobbled on her legs for a moment, but managed to keep herself from falling, or even showing any major weakness.

“Yeah, I can,” she replied, rubbing her temple. “Now, tell me what you think about this.”

She would grab White Feather’️s cheek, pulling her head just a little closer. Aiming carefully, Janet would then launch an uppercut straight to the other Native American girl’️s chin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 pm

White Feather also had a bit of a headache, but she didn't let that bother her as she wanted to continue fighting. She would say nothing as Janet came over to her and grabbed her cheek to pull her head in. From there, Janet proceeded with an uppercut to the chin.

"GUH!" cried out White Feather as she staggered back and held her chin in pain. She would take a few moments to rub it an move her mouth a little before she says, "I can do better than that." She would come over to Janet, grab her by the cheek to pull her head in and attempted to give her own uppercut to the chin.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:31 pm

“Ooof!” Janet groaned, staggering backwards as White Feather’️s uppercut slammed into her jaw. She found herself backing up against the ropes, leaning on them for support as she tried to massage the pain out of her face. She managed to recover once again, taking slow steps back to the center of the ring, where the other Native American girl was waiting.

“You think you can handle any more?” Janet asked, raising her fists once again. “I bet you’️ll go down with the next punch. Here’️s your chance to give up.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:22 am

White Feather was already rubbing her aches and pains on her face as Janet was recovering. "I the same," she replied as she got ready for one more attack. "But I am not giving up until it is over." She would scuff her feet back as in preparing to charge. This final punch that both girls would give is their last chance.

White Feather would go for a haymaker punch when they start charging. This was her most lethal attack yet and it can yield either a positive or a negative.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:32 am

Janet smirked. “That’️s good. I was hoping you’️d say that. It’️ll make it all the sweeter when I…finish you off.”

Seeing White Feather get herself ready to charge, Janet would do the same, realizing, somehow, that this was going to be the very last action of the match. The crowd was getting more and more excited as the two girls began running at each other. This was the endgame.

Janet went for a haymaker punch, putting everything she had into this final attack. When she felt White Feather’️s own haymaker crash into her face, all she could do was give a startled yelp, and crumple to the mat, finally knocked out for good, unable to see whether or not her own punch had struck home.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next