Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Newbie's Prize

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Newbie's Prize - Page 36 Empty Re: The Newbie's Prize

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:08 am

Janet gave Rachel’️s asshole a quick kiss before pulling her face out from between the two reddened, drawn-upon, jiggling cheeks in order to respond to the girl’️s plea. “Hmm…should I help you out, Tracy?” she mused. She looked up to the ceiling, putting a finger to her lips, then looked back down at Rachel’️s plump rear end, so appealingly lodged into the chair’️s small opening. “Should I help you out?” she asked again, but, instead of directing the question towards Rachel, Janet was very obviously directing the question to the redhead’️s ass. “You’️re so silly! Getting stuck like that!” She gave the two cheeks another hard spank. “You need to learn a lesson. You need to learn not to go getting yourself stuck like this. So,” and she lifted her head again, “to answer your question, Tracy: no!”

And Janet would spread Rachel’️s ass cheeks wide again, once more shoving her face between them and inhaling the thick, intoxicating scent of the redhead’️s nether regions.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:33 pm

Rachel squirmed and moaned in her wooden prison as Janet inhaled her scent. She emphasized her struggles, squeezing and wiggling to entice the Lakota with her ass's jiggly movement.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:03 pm

Lady Lakota was certainly enticed, cooing appreciatively as her redheaded friend wiggled, causing her ass cheeks to squish and jiggle and press against the sides of Janet’️s face. The Native American girl kept one hand on each cheek, and began squeezing them at a steady rate, loving the feeling of the soft, yielding flesh oozing between her fingers.

“Keep struggling, sweetie,” she said, giving the girl’️s asshole another tender kiss. “Keep struggling. Maybe, if you do what I want, I’️ll let you out.” She sighed and pressed her face deeper between those two red, frantically quivering cheeks. Her tongue would slowly snake out from in between her lips, the wet little organ tracing a line through Rachel’️s most sensitive areas, teasing every part of her nether regions with its cool, slick touch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:29 pm

Rachel's lips curled in an "o" shape, a gasp escaping as her lover excited her most intimate areas. "Haa...." she gasped, working futilely to push her ass through the hole. Her arms, tired from the fight and night of fun, merely continued to sandwich the Lakota's face, The redhead's cheeks melted like putty in Janet's hands, squishing and oozing between her fingers. "mmm-yea...." Rachel cooed.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:56 am

Janet felt how Rachel was still pressing forward, struggling to free her captive rear from its wooden prison, but she had a pretty good feeling that the redhead was not going to make any progress on that front. Even if she did, the Lakota girl could always just pull on her ass and pull her backwards, negating any gains she might make. Whether the girl liked it or not, Racy Tracy was at Lady Lakota’️s mercy until the Native American girl determined otherwise.

“Mlmmm,” Janet moaned wetly, her tongue streaking first across Rachel’️s pussy lips, then up between her butt cheeks to lap at the girl’️s asshole. Meanwhile, the Lakota would continue to hold on tightly to the redhead’️s butt cheeks, squishing them and kneading them like putty. It was a wonderful feeling, holding those plush pieces of rump in her hands, and she was not going to give it up too quickly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:32 am

Rachel continued to squirm, her lover and now master devouring her sensitive crotch. "Mmm...oooh...ohhh Janet...OOOH!" she moaned from her trapped position. "Mmm...oh Janet, ravish my stuck ass!" she cried, shivering and wiggling.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:27 am

Janet laughed as Rachel began to cry out her name between moans. She lifted her face from in between the redhead’️s cheeks once more, and let go of her ass, sliding one hand up Rachel’️s back gently. “You want me to keep going, huh?” she asked sultrily. “Well, fine. I’️ll do you this favor, Tracy, but you’️re gonna owe me big time. Now, let’️s see what I can do…”

Her free hand would now descend between Rachel’️s ass cheeks, fingers tickling the girl’️s asshole for a moment as Janet tortured her friend with the anticipation of what was about to happen. “You didn’️t think I could get my whole fist in there, sweetie,” she said, curling her fingers up so that they all pressed together, forming a sort of beak. “I’️m going to prove you wrong.” Slowly, carefully, Janet would press this finger beak forward, trying to get first the tips of her fingers inside of the girl’️s asshole, then, once those had penetrated successfully, the rest of her fingers, inch by inch, knuckle by knuckle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:39 am

Rachel gaspsed as Janet's knuckles pressed her taught hole. The spanking challeneg had given it time to relax and tighten up again. "Haa...haa-AAA!" She cried as the Lakota drove hr fist into her rear. Her tight ass squeezed tightly around the intrusion, as big as the plugs from before. Rachel squirmed and panted. It was almost too much!.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:38 am

“Mm, your ass has tightened back up,” Janet noticed, reporting her observation almost objectively. “It was so loose earlier, after all of our fun play with those butt plugs. Guess this may be a little more difficult now than it would have been last night!” She cackled wickedly as she thrust her hand forward a little harder, burying her fingers all the way up to the second knuckle in her redheaded friend’️s ass. The sound of Rachel’️s panting and crying out was music to the Native American girl’️s ears.

“Bet you wish you could do this to me, huh, sweetie?” she asked, as she continued to push her hand into the girl’️s rear end. Her other hand would once again grip the girl’️s butt cheek, squeezing it hard, letting the flesh ooze and squish between her fingers. “Bet you wish you were the one in control and I was the one who was stuck, huh? Too bad you couldn’️t lay off the dessert just once or twice a week—then this fat ass of yours might have been small enough to squeeze through!” As she finished the sentence, Janet would push hard once again, trying to force her whole hand inside of Racy Tracy’️s anus.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Rachel laughed sporadically between gasps and moans. "You-ah...HA!...you had some...soooooh....desert trouble-AH!-too!" she said, a delirious smile crossing her lips. She could feel the Lakota's fist almost entirely inside, stretching her tight hole all over again. She struggled in the chair, feigning trying to get away. In fact her wiggling and squeezing made the fisting even more stimulating.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next