Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Newbie's Prize

2 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Newbie's Prize - Page 23 Empty Re: The Newbie's Prize

Post by Jilly Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:16 am

Rachel went into fury of struggling as Janet counted down. "Nngh, nnnnnnnnngggghhhhaaauuuuAUGH!" She cried out as the Lakota hit 1. Pantimg, she grinned. "Janey...I think I'm stuck." She giggled.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:32 am

Janet laughed as time expired and Rachel was still stuck in the chair. She patted the redhead consolingly on the ass, excited to get a chance at some revenge for Rachel’️s revenge. “That’️s okay, Tracy. I’️ll see what I can do,” she said. “Just right after I have a little fun. Like this!”

The Native American girl would kneel down and spread Rachel’️s butt cheeks, putting her nose up against the butt plug, just a hair’️s breadth away from the redhead’️s asshole. “Peeyew! Stinky,” she joked, chuckling a little. She would then press her face as far into Rachel’️s ass as she could, before proceeding to motorboat the girl’️s magnificent posterior, shaking her face left and right rapidly. “Bbbbblrppgh!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:48 am

Rachel gaspsed as Janet spread her ass, and began moaning out as she was motorboated. "Oh-hoh-oh yeaaa..." she drawled. She wiggled her trapped bum, doubling the sensation of those rapidly moving lips.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:10 am

Janet giggled as Rachel began playing along with her motorboating. As she continued to enjoy Rachel’️s ass with her face, she would plant her hands against the girl’️s cheeks, squeezing them as she slowly slid her mouth down towards the redhead’️s womanhood. Once she was close, she would let her tongue snake out, licking her friend’️s taint and the very bottom of her pussy. “Mmmm…” Janet moaned, enjoying the taste of Rachel’️s nether regions.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Rachel bucked and arched her back, her body being overwhelmed with feelings as Janet ate her out. "Ohhh..oh, god Janet...ohhhh..." she moaned, grasping at air trying to squeeze her bum. The buttplug wiggled around, intensifying the experience.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Janet would continue to lick at her friend’️s pussy, while her hands would dig into the redhead’️s supple butt cheeks, kneading them, squeezing them, pinching them, giving them light slaps to try to push Rachel faster and faster down the road to an orgasm. “Come on, sweetie, cum for me…revenge is sweet, isn’️t it?” the Native American girl whispered.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Rachel gasped and whimpered. The redhead couldn't hold it in any longer. "Ha...ha...ha, ha...ha, ha, hahahahahaho oh oh oh god, oh god OH GOD, JAAAAANEEEEEEY!" Tracer caterwauled as she reached her peak. The girl's sweet juices erupted from her pussy, covering the Lakota's lips and filling her open mouth.

As she hung limply panting, Rachel grinned. "Oh Janet...payback is indeed a bitch...and it feels great BEING payback's bitch." she gasped. Weakly wiggling her bum, she inhaled deeply. "Can you just do one thing please? Before you continue? I wanna see if my asshole has become as tight as yours...Can you try to get my plug out right now, and then use your way after I'm out?" she requested.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Janet greedily swallowed Rachel’️s sweet juices, refreshing herself with the product of her friend’️s tender womanhood. “Aaah…” she sighed, wiping her face with the back of her hand.

When Rachel asked for just one more thing before Janet helped her out of the chair, the Native American girl was only all too happy to oblige her. “Oh, of course, sweetie. And don’️t forget that I still need to leave my mark on you.” She tilted her head towards the red sharpie which was still lying on the floor. “But, yes, first I want to see just how tight that cute little bud of an asshole of yours is this morning. So let’️s begin!”

She would then try to get her hand around the end of the buttplug and tug on it, seeing just how tight Rachel’️s bum would hold onto it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:08 am

Rachel gasped as the toy pressed against her inner walls. "Ahh, ahhh!" she moaned, scrabbling the floor while Janet tugged it it. Alas, the toy was plugged nearly as much in Rachel as she was in the chair. Panting, she turned over her shoulder. "I..I think it's stuck, too." she said breathlessly.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:10 am

Janet kept pulling on it for a second or two, seeing it slide perhaps a millimeter or two out of her friend’️s tight bum, before releasing it. “Yeah, you’️re right,” she said, wiping some sweat from her brow. “We might as well leave it in there until we get you out of that chair. Before I do that, though, I’️ve just got one more thing to do.”

The Native American girl would walk over to the red sharpie, picking it up, and walk back over to Rachel. Kneeling down behind her again, she would take a glance over her shoulder at the big red star on her rear end before pressing the marker against Rachel’️s soft butt flesh. She would slowly draw and color in a big, red heart, before signing “To my biggest fan, all my best, L.L.” beneath it, chuckling as she did so.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next