» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

Post by kiranar Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:12 pm

Celeste still struggled under Reika smirking as you gasp out in pain from her punch hiting your tit. She prepares to throw another one as you punch her hard in the side of the face really dazing her. She tries to recover till you wrap your hands around her throat as she tries to remove them from her throat as you are choking the fight out of her slowly. If she manages to remove your hands she will try and capture and hold your hands at bay so she can catch her breath. If she manages to weaken your choke enough to breath that will be enough for her to try and gather her strength to counter attack if she can.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:55 pm

[quote="kiranar":19yvd182]Celeste still struggled under Reika smirking as you gasp out in pain from her punch hiting your tit. She prepares to throw another one as you punch her hard in the side of the face really dazing her. She tries to recover till you wrap your hands around her throat as she tries to remove them from her throat as you are choking the fight out of her slowly. If she manages to remove your hands she will try and capture and hold your hands at bay so she can catch her breath. If she manages to weaken your choke enough to breath that will be enough for her to try and gather her strength to counter attack if she can.

Feeling her hands being tightly grasped by Celeste, Reika held onto the hold, testing her strength wile they were locked with each other. Rei, trying to wear down Cel's breathing in a violent way, he slender hands, shifting deeper while trembling, eventually pulling off Celeste as she panted. The intense heat, really getting to them both...now that they were close to each other, Rei slipped to have a little grope of the girl's breasts, mushing them up with her hands as a smile came to her face. "Well....for one so violent, you must be proud of your breasts..." Reika commented, sliding off Cel to catch her breath, and her strength in order to compete with her.

Still masked up in the mask she wore, mystifying, but Reika was thinking of what to do with her when she destroyed her...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 3 CxD01fY
Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 pm

(the match is falls count anywhere so we aren't resticted to just this room.)Celeste pants as she tries to catch her breath as she uses one hand to rub her throat. She starts moaning lightly as you grope her breasts as her nipples get harder under your minstrations. The ones monitoring the match from the distance start to increase the cool air flow into the room Celeste and Reika are so they won't get too hot that they can't continue. Celeste starts to shiver alittle as she struggles to sit up trying to catch her breath as she spits at Reika and pants out " at least one of us is proud of our body" as she tries to use verbal jabs to distract you into leting me recover or piss you off to make your continued assault even worse for me.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:20 pm

[quote="kiranar":1elaue6d](the match is falls count anywhere so we aren't resticted to just this room.)Celeste pants as she tries to catch her breath as she uses one hand to rub her throat. She starts moaning lightly as you grope her breasts as her nipples get harder under your minstrations. The ones monitoring the match from the distance start to increase the cool air flow into the room Celeste and Reika are so they won't get too hot that they can't continue. Celeste starts to shiver alittle as she struggles to sit up trying to catch her breath as she spits at Reika and pants out " at least one of us is proud of our body" as she tries to use verbal jabs to distract you into leting me recover or piss you off to make your continued assault even worse for me.

As the cool air came in from the vents, Rei swooned at that crazy breeze, bristling onto her body as the cries and moans of Celeste, was music to her ears, all the more giving her the temptation to make her cum along with destroying her. Stroking her left hand in a wiping soft motion onto each of her breasts, giving her quite the look too, "really Celeste? we're both bare naked here...no shame what so ever..." Reika cackled, as she was suddenly hit in the face by a few jabs from Cel, angry that Reika was turning her on, as she held her face from those sharp punches...causing her hair to mess up from its blue head band. Revealing quite the array of long brown hair she had, while un-mounting Cel, just a little...

"Damn rude...but I like that..." she said, before shaking her head off from Celeste's impressive jabbing skills.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:03 am

Celeste will after you get off her will try and grab some of the rope. If it works she will try and crack it like a whip at Reika to distract her then try and leap at her to tackle her to the ground. If not she will lay there for you to pounce and do a double kick at you to try and send you flying. Either way she says " I don't need feel shame when I came in with my bikini on while you came in with more cloths on that I did."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:10 pm

[quote="kiranar":34p2hcj9]Celeste will after you get off her will try and grab some of the rope. If it works she will try and crack it like a whip at Reika to distract her then try and leap at her to tackle her to the ground. If not she will lay there for you to pounce and do a double kick at you to try and send you flying. Either way she says " I don't need feel shame when I came in with my bikini on while you came in with more cloths on that I did."

Seeing as Celeste violently ripped off some rope of the ring, Reika did love a good opponent who used her surroundings, as weapons, to fight the pain and hatred they had for the one fighting her. In small, Reika loved how the girl's mind ticked to her, so violent, yet, a easy one with a simple mind fixed on rage against others. Where she saw weakness, she saw use in the masked girl, just as how she broke Alice into her way of seeing things...

"And I admire that confidence Celeste, vicious, but still just a simple mind you have..." she smirked, as the whip slashed over her stomach with a huge red mark, making her groan as the pain would throb immensely, laughing as well...just to show Cel she was made for it. "Ghh.....mmmmffm...." she groaned knelt on the floor, with a little blood dripping from the huge gash, small, but something to sting her, upon seeing Cel was running in for a fierce tackle....leaning herself up as she grieved, arms open, headbutting Celeste's chest as the girls embraced in a clash.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Celeste tried to hide her surprise when you just took the the rope she snaped at her before she continued her tackle. She gasps and grunts as you headbut me in the chest as her own counter attack. While she was off balance she tried to wrap her arms around Reika's head to pull her down with her into a smother as her legs try and slither around her to put the squeeze on Reika's sides. She taunts you if it works" Time to take a nap bitch before I rape your slutty ass."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:44 pm

[quote="kiranar":2mkvcnzb]Celeste tried to hide her surprise when you just took the the rope she snaped at her before she continued her tackle. She gasps and grunts as you headbut me in the chest as her own counter attack. While she was off balance she tried to wrap her arms around Reika's head to pull her down with her into a smother as her legs try and slither around her to put the squeeze on Reika's sides. She taunts you if it works" Time to take a nap bitch before I rape your slutty ass."

Reika just smiled at how Celeste was acting towards her, thinking, that she could just smother her out and take her as a captive. But the Viper had plans for her than to give in so easily. "Oh, but I think you are the one about to be going, Goodnight, my Dear~" Reika said, before getting pulled into Cel's chest for a smother, wriggling her head onto the girl's left breast, to surprisingly of all...suckle on her breastmilk. In a way, this would be quite the lock up for Cel, as Reika suckled on her breast smoothly, turning the smother around by teasing, to get her to moan enough to ease off Reika's body. Sexing the girl up with a little tease, before her bedtime finisher Reika was planning to use...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Celeste is grinning as she pulls you into a smother, but you turn your head and begin sucking on her left tit as as she beings to moan and squirm under you. She rubs her firm stomach into your own hard nipples as her hold weakens.She will try and roll us over so she is ontop of you to really give you access to her breasts as she moans and rubs her tits into your face.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:41 pm

[quote="kiranar":bgnwcgzr]Celeste is grinning as she pulls you into a smother, but you turn your head and begin sucking on her left tit as as she beings to moan and squirm under you. She rubs her firm stomach into your own hard nipples as her hold weakens.She will try and roll us over so she is ontop of you to really give you access to her breasts as she moans and rubs her tits into your face.

So far, Reika's way of reverse psychology was working on Celeste, hearing her moan like that, could only mean weakness to her ears screaming out. Rolling herself with Reika, as both of they're breasts connected and crashed into each other, like two pieces of a jigsaw, slotting together to make the final phase...for what rage Celeste had against the Viper, had calmed down into a sweet bliss of moans, and squirming. Making Reika joy at heart as she continued to suckle on her other breast now...pausing, to show a little bit of milk stain on her tongue, as the ultimate sign of humiliating her.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next