Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Mart-Kos, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
River Styx
#1 contender
Christie Myers

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux & Haruka Kanami

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Harumi Hazama

Rising Star Champion
Mika Kaminashi
#1 contender
Mia Yukari Wilson

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Avalanche 2020 Postponement

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:04 pm by killcarrion

Due to various circumstances, including some board members becoming ill (whom we all wish a prompt and speedy recovery), magnified stress levels due to the holiday season, and the fact that our delay of SummerSplash may have inadvertently pushed some storylines further down the line...this year we've decided to postpone the beginning of Avalanche from Dec 1st to Dec 15th.

This is to give members more time to finish threads or further storylines in preparation for their Ava match, and hopefully …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Retirement

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:17 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy everyone, 

I've recently had a bit of an appifiny that drives me to retire from this forum for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to everyone I have an active thread with. Unfortunately, I won't be finishing our threads. If you wish you have my blessing to finish the threads however you like. 

If anyone wants to take my face claims or my characters as a whole please feel free to reach out and ask. 

It's been a fun ride. Good luck and thanks for everything.  Razz

Edit: Sorry I didn't …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

Need Debut matches/Simply looking for more

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:19 pm by Void Effect

Got bunch of girls that need to debut, if anyone interested, PM me here or on Discord

Comments: 13

Cosplay Battle: Angela vs Celeste

Go down

Cosplay Battle: Angela vs Celeste Empty Cosplay Battle: Angela vs Celeste

Post by Void Effect on Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:59 am

Cosplay Standard match
Rules: Standard
Victory condition: Pinfall, Tapout

Angela would smile as she get ready for her third match, she would stretch a bit with her bunny suit on, after all she gonna be looking good while fighting, She would be wearing her black rabbit suit and thigh high socks, of course, with a pair of black boots and a fake pair of rabbit ear, she would wear some jewel on her arms and necks
Spoiler:
Cosplay Battle: Angela vs Celeste Ub9igszobgg31

She would smile as she walk out of the ramps, with a smirk, wave at everyone as she walk toward the ring, cosplay as a bunny girl does make her book better as she had a confident smile on her face as she walk toward the ring while waving at the fans before eventually, she made her ways into the ring and slide into it before goes into her corner and lean on it

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Cosplay Battle: Angela vs Celeste Empty Re: Cosplay Battle: Angela vs Celeste

Post by kiranar on Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:59 am

The lights suddenly go out as strobe lights start flashing with somber music like that of a graveyard start to play with a cloaked figure with a bat clasp holding her cloak walking down the ramp to the ring. Celeste times her movements to give the appearance that she is supernaturally fast. When the lights go out one last time and return on Celeste is quite close to Angela running her tongue over a set of fangs before moving back to her corner removing her cloak. Her dark Halter top stopping just at her flat stomach and dark shorts don't seem all that special till you spot her mask being half black half white concealing most of her face. Celeste allows the ref to check her for hidden weapons while she keeps her eyes locked on yours.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect on Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:34 am

Angela would smirk as she look at Celeste, not bothered by how close she is as she stand there, looking at Angela eye to eye and chest to chest as she smirk before she decide to check out Celeste's outfit, saw her wearing her vampire look, cause to to smirk, she would stand there stretch a bit, care free as she look at Celeste in the eyes with confident

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar on Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:35 am

While the ref goes to call for the bell Celeste walks to the center of the ring to await her confident opponent ready to do to her what she enjoys doing to her opponents. Celeste will feign a yawn toward her opponent as the bell rings looking like her guard is down, but she is ready for her opponent.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect on Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:51 am

Angela would smirk before decide to make the first move, she would charge and raise her right arm, go for a clothesline, but she doubt it would work, so if she miss, she would use the rope to bounce herself back and aim to give a kick to the back of Celeste, of course, she would follow by few kicks while she is down

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down