Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

Post by kiranar Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Celeste take the slap to the face before she will try and slam her fist into your stomach to try and knock the wind out of you. If it works she will drag you up by your hair and try and sling you face first into the cage wall that is near by as she then will try and run at your to drive her knee into your back. If it doesn't work she will adjust herself so she can try and cut off your breath as she reaches down and tries to push your bra down and twist your nipples hard.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:35 pm

[quote="kiranar":3vrr10fz]Celeste take the slap to the face before she will try and slam her fist into your stomach to try and knock the wind out of you. If it works she will drag you up by your hair and try and sling you face first into the cage wall that is near by as she then will try and run at your to drive her knee into your back. If it doesn't work she will adjust herself so she can try and cut off your breath as she reaches down and tries to push your bra down and twist your nipples hard.

In order to beat Celeste, Reika would have to take her violent approach towards her, for her lusty ways were just making the girl "cuter". Receiving a punch to the face, as she dragged and thrown into the cage wall, face first, only to turn around with quite the vicious grin, her cheeks, puffing up with redness from the sting of steel. Spitting, a little amount of blood out from that impact...

"Pff....is that it? just to make me bleed? your so poor..." the Viper said, still smiling from all that, never showing weakness at all to Celeste's wild way of fighting. Wiping the spill over her lips as she licked at it, slithering her body up to take her body in for a run, and painfully slam it against Cel's, right back against the opposite cage wall. Digging her hands into Cel's stomach with a vicious touch...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 2 CxD01fY
Battle in the backrooms Reika vs Celeste - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Celeste was preparing to run at Reika, but she recovered to fast and ran at me slaming into me pushing me backwards to slam hard against some boxes causing her to lightly grunt as she also tries to hide her pain. She tries to flex her stomach to prevent you from digging your hands too deep as one box that was nearby opened with possibly something to help one of the fighters who notice it. She will struggle against you as she tries to possition herself to try and slam her knee or thigh at your cunt. if not she will struggle to turn you around as she tries to rest while she can.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:09 pm

[quote="kiranar":1w64csex]Celeste was preparing to run at Reika, but she recovered to fast and ran at me slaming into me pushing me backwards to slam hard against some boxes causing her to lightly grunt as she also tries to hide her pain. She tries to flex her stomach to prevent you from digging your hands too deep as one box that was nearby opened with possibly something to help one of the fighters who notice it. She will struggle against you as she tries to possition herself to try and slam her knee or thigh at your cunt. if not she will struggle to turn you around as she tries to rest while she can.

"Come on....y yield you little bitch of a dog..." Reika grunted, in a eternal struggle with Celeste while grabbing hold of her, leaving the position Cel wanted to kick, open, and a sure bringing anyone down to size as she kicked at her cunt. Gasping as her knee jolted into the cunt of Reika's, causing her to cough out saliva, "a aghhk!!!" she groaned, falling to the side holding her own parts from Cel, shielding them, as this allowed to give Celeste some time to rest up from they're attacks. Both of the girls, stripped off, the top area's as they're chests were out sweating, perked up with warm blushes from the rooms intense heat. While the Viper, lay sidewards to the floor, looking over at Cel with a stare, watching her at all times...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Celeste leans there smirking at you as catches her breath alittle and says " you won't make me become your bitch" as she gives Reika the finger with a fucking motion. While keeping an eye on Reika she grabs an open box with clip board to throw it at Reika as a distraction to try and slam her knee into either your back or your stomach depending on how you move. If it works she will try and grab a nearby clip board and smack Reika hard targeting either her face or the back of the head. If there isn't a clipboard in reach and your back is to me I will try and wrap my arm around your neck pressing my breasts into your bare back knowing this won't finish you just yet just weaken you alittle. If you are on your back away from clipboards she will try and mount your hips and proceed to try and bitchslap you across the face till you can stop me.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:43 pm

[quote="kiranar":2wh1x62d]Celeste leans there smirking at you as catches her breath alittle and says " you won't make me become your bitch" as she gives Reika the finger with a fucking motion. While keeping an eye on Reika she grabs an open box with clip board to throw it at Reika as a distraction to try and slam her knee into either your back or your stomach depending on how you move. If it works she will try and grab a nearby clip board and smack Reika hard targeting either her face or the back of the head. If there isn't a clipboard in reach and your back is to me I will try and wrap my arm around your neck pressing my breasts into your bare back knowing this won't finish you just yet just weaken you alittle. If you are on your back away from clipboards she will try and mount your hips and proceed to try and bitchslap you across the face till you can stop me.

Taking the knee strike to the stomach hard, Reika spat into Celeste's face, it was no rules and quite the violent match...so why not? this girl needed serious issue's on respecting who she fought. But with a slight groan from the knee impact, Reika quickly shielded up her arms and elbow's to that clipboard, weapons....this did make the Viper smile of one time she used a ring weapon, violently, but even on the receiving end was just as exciting. "I will Celeste...you just have to watch out for my bites..." she teased, blocking up her arms against the hitting clipboard, opening them up to barge Cel off her, along with the addition of two hard punches and a elbow bash to the chin. Combo'ing her moves to get the girl off her...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:46 pm

(I am changing the order of your strikes to her chin to make it just as dazing as it would be,but make my post alittle easier.)Smirking at her knee forcing you to spit at my face wiping it away. She gulps as you block her clipboard swing and not have it bother you in the slightest. Your barge surprises her as your punches to her chin knock her around in a daze as your elbow sends her backwards into a pile of boxes you see marked as props for matches for ropes and cuffs knocking them over falling onto of them to lay there trying to clear hear head from the hard hits she just took.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:04 pm

[quote="kiranar":25zjnsrh](I am changing the order of your strikes to her chin to make it just as dazing as it would be,but make my post alittle easier.)Smirking at her knee forcing you to spit at my face wiping it away. She gulps as you block her clipboard swing and not have it bother you in the slightest. Your barge surprises her as your punches to her chin knock her around in a daze as your elbow sends her backwards into a pile of boxes you see marked as props for matches for ropes and cuffs knocking them over falling onto of them to lay there trying to clear hear head from the hard hits she just took.

Having planted her in a pile of boxes, Reika shaken her arms of the pain that board did, wooden, but something to keep her arms throbbing as they had turned red in the intense, hot room heat. Almost looking like a sauna as her naked upper body panted from the sweat dripping. "Stay down..." Reika said panting, getting herself up from the musky haze of the heat, attempting to drop down onto Celeste's stomach, with a double elbow drop that would dig into her opponent. If that worked, she would mount Cel for a little, close quarters combat, the kind she used in the pit...of smacking her opponent's out of they're dizzy state's. A guaranteed wake up attack for any girl her strength...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:02 am

While celeste lays on the boxes her body glistening from the heat of the enclosed room gasping out a Reika " never bitch." She would start to push herself to a siting position only to feel your double elbow drop force her to groan and get knocked onto her back again clutching her stomach. You easily mount her as she bucks and grinds against you while you smack me across the face I try and throw a punch up aiming to hit your tits to try and mount a counter attack. She tries to hide her worried thoughs about the lengths of ropes within reach of either fighter.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:25 pm

[quote="kiranar":2cxqnu5z]While celeste lays on the boxes her body glistening from the heat of the enclosed room gasping out a Reika " never bitch." She would start to push herself to a siting position only to feel your double elbow drop force her to groan and get knocked onto her back again clutching her stomach. You easily mount her as she bucks and grinds against you while you smack me across the face I try and throw a punch up aiming to hit your tits to try and mount a counter attack. She tries to hide her worried thoughs about the lengths of ropes within reach of either fighter.

Though she had temporarily grounded Celeste, pinning her down was quite a challenge, since both of they're strengths were as equal, throwing strikes into Cel from all sides. Feeling the punch at her tits as she gasped out in pain, rude, but Reika would respond with a hard knocker to Cel's face, growling a little to show her she would return the favour. Violently. By wrapping down her hands around Celeste's throat...sure seemed violent, but this match was off limits to begin with, so destroying the girl left so many delightful doors, open to Reika's bloodlust.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next