Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete).

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 4 Empty Re: Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Tap out match).

Post by XSirenX Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:12 pm

[quote="kaz":3vonmffr]It didn't really help Spectre's cause at all as her opponent's legs were replaced by her arm. This girl had a ridiculous endurance for pain, or just plain numb, so the albino concluded. When Reika kissed her, though, she felt something else rising inside herself. The pale skinned girl remained silent, but it's not because she's stunned or anything.

All of a sudden, her narrowed eyes shot wide, and she would bite Reika's arm hard, not letting to until the girl released the lock from her neck. Once she was released, Spectre would roll to the side, coughing a few times as she held the ropes. She was still supported by an arm and her knees, while her face looking down so her opponent couldn't see the expression that was hidden by her falling white hair.

Vaguely, Reika and the audience would starting to hear a giggle from the albino. It wasn't the creepy giggle she had earlier. This time she sounded more childish.

As it looked like the stun was settling into the Spectre, Reika smiled, the poisoning of her mind would soon begin for the final phase of her attacks on her...but this next attack from D, would be quite the painful shock of desperate moves. Feeling the vicious girl dig her teeth into her arm, as she tried to throw her off gritting her teeth, unexpected, but something new to this style of girl...she really was crazy, just like Reika. Letting her go just to look her over before going in...

"How rude...but still you laugh, are you as much as a fool as you look?" Reika said, flexing her in pain arm to her side, Glaring down D with her eyes as she threw her glasses to the side. Not in anger or fear, but building up her pain into endless rage onto D herself...if she was using crazy as her allie, the Viper would now throw everything at her, no more teases...just pain itself into her. "Pitiful..." Reika said, in a sharp voice change to something more sinister sounding of her.

Lunging herself forward to throw her hands into D's stomach, trying to throw her into the ringpost Reika hit earlier. As a little, reminder, of things to come...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 4 CxD01fY
true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 4 Empty Re: Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Tap out match).

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Spectre wasn't really up for a fight yet, but she could sense an attack was coming. The albino rolled herself under the bottom rope, and landed on her feet outside the ring. She almost fell to the ground, but managed to maintain balance. The pale girl raised her face, revealing a less deranged look, but rather a mischievous smile.

"Oww... such a nasty girl, tsk tsk..." she said with a mocking tone. "Though you're quite tasty..." she giggled childishly.

The albino wobbled away from the ring, while keeping an eye for her opponent's movement. Spectre was going to take her time to recover since there was no count out. If Reika was going to chase after her outside the ring, then she's prepared for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:49 pm

[quote="kaz":3dvgj0ix]Spectre wasn't really up for a fight yet, but she could sense an attack was coming. The albino rolled herself under the bottom rope, and landed on her feet outside the ring. She almost fell to the ground, but managed to maintain balance. The pale girl raised her face, revealing a less deranged look, but rather a mischievous smile.

"Oww... such a nasty girl, tsk tsk..." she said with a mocking tone. "Though you're quite tasty..." she giggled childishly.

The albino wobbled away from the ring, while keeping an eye for her opponent's movement. Spectre was going to take her time to recover since there was no count out. If Reika was going to chase after her outside the ring, then she's prepared for it.

Being called tasty, was more of a sign of sexual affection to many psycho's, basic cannibalism, that or just trying to be cute. But the moment she spotted Spectre having a taste for her body, the Viper would just shake her head watching her leave the ring...was she that weak to face a opponent in a straight up fight? a cowardly little wuss of a silent girl? Reika smiled, it appeared as this day for D was just to frolick in a rose garden of fun...but with the added perk of a powerful Viper. "If you want to taste me more...then come back inside where its warm, sweety~" Rei mocked, stood there with her bruised arm from that bite, hands settled on her hips as she stared down D.

Though eventually, Reika would just walk after D, in a sinister way, still managing to keep a smile on things from the complexity that Spectre was. A true freak...with some surprising skills of her own...

Cornering the little girl as the Viper slithered closer, beckoning her with her index finger like a caring mother...ready, to grab D by the locks of her hair...

true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 4 CxD01fY
true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 4 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:25 pm

"Now, now, don't be too hasty~" the albino let out before another childish giggle slipped her lips.

She waited and waited until Reika decided to come after her outside the ring. Each passing seconds were more of an advantage to her since she's recovering. Spectre let her opponent's taunting entered one of her earlobes and slipped out the other as she was just staring at the Viper, observing every movement the girl was making. Once Reika stepped down the ring, though, a smirk would appear on her pale face.

Spectre would then dash and try to grab Reika, before she would smash the girl against the steel steps on the corner of the ring, by the head if it's possible. The albino would like to see how her opponent's tough body would cope with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:30 pm

[quote="kaz":2gajkela]"Now, now, don't be too hasty~" the albino let out before another childish giggle slipped her lips.

She waited and waited until Reika decided to come after her outside the ring. Each passing seconds were more of an advantage to her since she's recovering. Spectre let her opponent's taunting entered one of her earlobes and slipped out the other as she was just staring at the Viper, observing every movement the girl was making. Once Reika stepped down the ring, though, a smirk would appear on her pale face.

Spectre would then dash and try to grab Reika, before she would smash the girl against the steel steps on the corner of the ring, by the head if it's possible. The albino would like to see how her opponent's tough body would cope with that.

For once, Reika tried a new tactic on D....allowing herself to be took by her move, but with a price, something the little girl would underestimate when going against the Viper. With D grabbing onto her a little near the head, reika allowed herself and strength to hold back the girls force, shivering in twitch, but reversing her to slither across her body quickly, back to chest....to mid hard kick into the steel steps. Turning her attention, to strike D where she was....in a heap of pain...running back in to land herself down on the girls side cheek, with enough force.

So getting D back when she was recovering, was now the plan of attack, destroy her, even if she pleaded a little to recover...for no more words were spoke form Reika...

Only the little glimmer signs of affection and love from Reika, through her fists and bare brute strengths...latching herself in to deliver a armbar to finish her off. "Be a good girl...and tap...." Reika whispered.

Last edited by 11215 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:26 am

Spectre backed away after her failed attack. She grinned, then giggled.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..." she let out, waving her index finger. "Suppose it has come to this... pity..."

With full speed, she dashed out towards the ring, until she reached the entrance. The albino girl turned her back to gave Reika a final glance.

"Bye, snakey~" she blew a kiss and then let out a crazed laugh, before disappearing to the backstage, leaving the audience wondering.

No Contest.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Due to D's departure from the ring, count out's weren't put fourth, but disqualifications were always apart of the set up, as the ringside announcer bellowed into the microphone to explain the outcome. "And by unanimous decision of the match so far, D is disqualified due to leaving the arena, making your winner for tonight Reika!" he said, while Reika gazed back as D left. True, the girl had seen something in her tonight but it looked like she would keep the Viper guessing....

One day, just one day...

She would have to fight D, under more violent rule circumstances. To really bring out the two's passion...
For a little bit saddened, Reika would leave to her red Nissan after the match, and head off into the night...thinking of D who reminded her a little of herself...

~Due to disqualification of D leaving the arena, the match victory was given to Reika, by unanimous decision.~

Last edited by 11215 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 4 Empty Re: Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete).

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4