Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete).

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 3 Empty Re: Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Tap out match).

Post by XSirenX Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:28 pm

[quote="kaz":3vwcd9f3]Spectre slowly got up, using the ropes to aid her after she heard the sound of Reika's foot crashing into the post. A little smirk appeared on her face, though, invisible to most of the crowds or her opponent herself. She stood up, holding her stomach with one hand, while looking at Reika who seemed to be hurt in the corner. She didn't plan to get near to the girl yet, for something telling her to stay away from Reika.

The albino slowly moved away from the ropes, positioning herself behind her opponent. The moment to strike was when the girl decided to turn around, or so she thought. All of a sudden she heard the eerie giggling that the Viper made, which made Spectre brought her arms in front of her for a defensive measure. Reika was faster, however as she leaned towards the pale girl all of a sudden to throw the punch to the face, hitting Spectre's cheek with enough force to send her stumbled backwards. It was quite a stunning blow, for Deirdre would drop to her knees and had to use one hand to prevent herself to fall on her front.

"Ghh..." the albino grunted and grimaced as she held her hurt cheek with one hand.

Something that Reika said before, however, prompted a rather unsightly reaction from the Spectre, as she began to giggle in her own creepy way, as if she's not hurt that bad from the punch.

"...scared...?" she asked in her raspy voice. "Scared...? Hihihi... AHAHAHAHEHEIOAHEOAHAOE" she burst into a maniacal laughter as she turned herself around, sitting on the mat with her arms pushed on the canvas, her head thrown aback.

The white haired girl continued to laugh for until the pain her cheek eventually caused her to stop. Spectre growled in a low voice, holding her cheek. She glared at Reika, gritted her teeth, and then grinned viciously at the girl as she slowly picked herself up.

"You're talking to the wrong person..." she replied dryly.

Finally! she had made her talk, but in a 2D villainous kind of voice? Reika sighed, for D's evilness needed work big time. It was adorable of her to say her first words to Reika for the most part, but even the Viper herself, just found the girl just so very stupid in terms of being a good heel, stroking the side of the girl's face before pulling a evil grin of her own, down at D. "....is that all you've got? or are you just a worthless excuse of my time?" Reika laughed out loud at her, stroking the girl's cheek softly, before raising her knee to the girl's gut, and then slamming it right in without a moment lost, wrapping her arm around the girl's neck to put her in quite the headlock too.

By the time she wanted to see this girl writhe at her feet, Reika wanted to make one thing clear to her, that being this much of a cute embarrassment would get her hurt in the league. Even to heel's like the Viper herself, this newbie needed some sense knocking into her...

Tightening her arms tighter around D's head, as Rei would smile and hum, whispering into her ear with a evil tone of her own to the little girl. Something of a deathly whisper, but enough to sooth her while the Viper wrapped itself around her, misguided, prey...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 3 CxD01fY
true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 3 Empty Re: Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Tap out match).

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:31 am

Spectre growled at Reika's words, especially at the girl caressing her cheek like that. She was about to back away when the knee came, and with widened eyes the albino doubled over.

"Guh!" she grunted, feeling another blow to her midsection almost made her wanted to throw up, although it didn't happen.

Reika quickly followed by wrapping her arm around Deirdre's pale neck, and she could only gritted her teeth and use one arm to try prying it off at the moment. Hearing the girl's voice only made her feel irritated, but at the time being she was still too hurt to make a proper reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:14 pm

[quote="kaz":1qyvqrba]Spectre growled at Reika's words, especially at the girl caressing her cheek like that. She was about to back away when the knee came, and with widened eyes the albino doubled over.

"Guh!" she grunted, feeling another blow to her midsection almost made her wanted to throw up, although it didn't happen.

Reika quickly followed by wrapping her arm around Deirdre's pale neck, and she could only gritted her teeth and use one arm to try prying it off at the moment. Hearing the girl's voice only made her feel irritated, but at the time being she was still too hurt to make a proper reaction.

This way, Reika could show her true colours of the name, the Viper, by the strength and pressure of her headlock's on opponent's, something which little ghost girl here got first admission too, none charged. Tightening her arm even closer around the girl's gorgeous array of hair, moving slightly up the neck covering the mouth too as it seemed...bringing in the unfocused ref girl in to observe the situation, looking to D and both Reika. "That's right" Reika hissed, taking a nice stroke of the girl's hair for the charm of her, "squirm out...its the only way..." she continued, saying evily with mesmerising whispers into D's ear.

For what the Viper would do next would hurt the girl, a excruciating amount of pain for the newbie to experience for the first timer...

Taking her wrapped arm, with D held firmly in it trapped and groaning for air, Reika began to violently twist the little girl's head, earning quite the serious but all involving bloody smile on her face. It was true the Viper demanded more pain, and she was letting that psycho side of her personality take over her mind...."just this one, there will be many more out there", her split personality was telling her through the faint whispers inside her brain...making a whole lot more trouble for poor D, to deal with. ".......I dare you to scream, NOW..." Reika said, twisting at D's head with a sharp twist of strentgth.

true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 3 CxD01fY
true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Spectre found herself in a quite nasty predicament as Reika began to apply more force to the headlock, even going further by twisting her pale neck. The albino gritted her teeth, still only trying to pry the girl's arm with just one hand as her consciousness began to fade away. She grunted, but refused to scream no matter what. It would only waste her energy anyways. Right now she needed to get free from this hold, for she needed to stay conscious to fight against this nasty opponent. There was no chance that her softer side could hold up against her.

"Uggghh..." Spectre grunted, her eyes starting to narrow themselves, although her other hand began to form a fist that's clenched tightly.

Without warning, the albino would deliver a heavy blow to Reika's stomach. Once, twice, she punched as hard as she could, wanting to make sure that it was enough to make the girl let her go.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:09 pm

[quote="kaz":3g5j9sx9]Spectre found herself in a quite nasty predicament as Reika began to apply more force to the headlock, even going further by twisting her pale neck. The albino gritted her teeth, still only trying to pry the girl's arm with just one hand as her consciousness began to fade away. She grunted, but refused to scream no matter what. It would only waste her energy anyways. Right now she needed to get free from this hold, for she needed to stay conscious to fight against this nasty opponent. There was no chance that her softer side could hold up against her.

"Uggghh..." Spectre grunted, her eyes starting to narrow themselves, although her other hand began to form a fist that's clenched tightly.

Without warning, the albino would deliver a heavy blow to Reika's stomach. Once, twice, she punched as hard as she could, wanting to make sure that it was enough to make the girl let her go.

Feeling the punches being smacked into her gut, hard, Reika just grit her teeth as her eyes dilated through her glasses at D.......she wasn't going to let the girl go this easily, not after that pathetic attempt of revealing her voice, which in all due respect was just laughable. Not a waste of a fighter, but perhaps the girl needed shutting up permanently, with a dog muzzle. "Go on...groan some more, girls like you, would just be fresh meat in the pits..." Reika snarled, whispering down to D's head, laughing lightly as the wind was getting knocked from her, but still managing to keep her hard lock on the girl, with her upper arm strength...

Trying to fracture the girls head, just enough to make her cry into submission. A well known trait the Viper was known for, back in her underground days of grounding her opponent's.

But responding to the settling burn those punches were giving her stomach, Reika grabbed D with her other free arm, and slammed the Spectre, face planted down into the ring canvas. Still managing to hold the lock of hers, despite that brutal ground plant to D's face...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Spectre were slammed face first by her opponent, but apart from the thud produced by the impact of the fall, there wasn't any other sound heard. The albino lied motionless, one of her hands were still holding Reika's arm that was still wrapped around her pale neck, albeit very weakly. The other hand was placed on the mat, her fist still clenched, a sign that she wasn't out yet, although Deirdre felt like her world was spinning at the moment.

"Nnggh..." she let out very lowly, her voice partly muffled by the canvas.

She knew that she was definitely in trouble. Big time. Who knew what kind of torture this vicious opponent of her would do to her now that she's quite helpless like this. She needed to free herself, even if it took drastic measures...

In other words you need me, a voice whispered in her mind, followed by a childish giggle.

Who? Deirdre thought back, realizing that it's not the voice of her softer self.

Come on now... replied the voice. I am you. The Spectre.

The voice giggled again. Meanwhile, the white haired girl remained downed and motionless for the time being.

Last edited by 10553 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:05 pm

[quote="kaz":hy06abm4]Spectre were slammed face first by her opponent, but apart from the thud produced by the impact of the fall, there wasn't any other sound heard. The albino lied motionless, one of her hands were still holding Reika's arm that was still wrapped around her pale neck, albeit very weakly. The other hand was placed on the mat, her fist still clenched, a sign that she wasn't out yet, although Deirdre felt like her world was spinning at the moment.

"Nnggh..." she let out very lowly, her voice partly muffled by the canvas.

She knew that she was definitely in trouble. Big time. Who knew what kind of torture this vicious opponent of her would do to her now that she's quite helpless like this. She needed to free herself, even if it took drastic measures...

In other words you need me, a voice whispered in her mind, followed by a childish giggle.

Who? Deirdre thought back, realizing that it's not the voice of her softer self.

Come on now... replied the voice. I am you. The Spectre.

The voice giggled again. Meanwhile, the white haired girl remained downed and motionless for the time being.

Prying the girls arm off with her claw like hands, it did look like the Viper had settled the poison into her prey, trapping D, in a motionless state of not moving at all. Gaining quite the smirk as she looked down to admire her where she was, downed, and at her feet...where she belonged for the time being...kicking her sharply with her feet, as she would kick her to the middle of the ring. In full array of the arena lights, shining down on the two.

"Funny, for one so small, she is still showing the will to fight me..." Reika thought, stretching out her body given the time D was down for a while, making the ring girl run in just to check on her. For not knowing of D's ghostly allie in her mind, Reika's bloodrage, the thing, that binded and lingered her violent fighting together along with her sanity...was growing too tired of ragdolling the girl...urging Reika to commit even more violence upon D, to destroy that body of hers, through much more internal damage...

Licking her top lip at the thought of waking up D, rudely, "however....I'm not even done with you yet, you show, a certain cunningness I adore Miss D..." Reika whispered to the girls ear leaning down beside her, inanimate body, wrapping her long legs around the head of D, to unknowingly, put a halt of this Spectre she knew nothing of...but to squeeze the life out of D instead...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:38 am

Spectre groaned as she was kicked, her body rolled like a rag doll to her back as she still lying almost motionless. Her chest was heaving up and down as she panted heavily. Her eyes were still open, although narrowed down. Right now she was focusing her mind on something else inside her.

This is... my fight... she thought to herself.

Don't be so stubbornnnn, Deirrrdreee~ the voice replied and giggled again. You know very well how ridiculous you sounded just now, said the voice before a mocking laugh was echoing inside the pale girl's head.

Reika's legs wrapped around her neck did snapped the albino out of it, though, and she gritted her teeth as her life began to be squeezed out by her opponent. As if she heard something, though, the albino's eyes blinked once, before she clenched her fist and drive it to the shin of Reika which connected with the post earlier. There should have been some sort of damage there, and Spectre was looking to attack that spot to create a chance to free herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:39 pm

[quote="kaz":3h9voea8]Spectre groaned as she was kicked, her body rolled like a rag doll to her back as she still lying almost motionless. Her chest was heaving up and down as she panted heavily. Her eyes were still open, although narrowed down. Right now she was focusing her mind on something else inside her.

This is... my fight... she thought to herself.

Don't be so stubbornnnn, Deirrrdreee~ the voice replied and giggled again. You know very well how ridiculous you sounded just now, said the voice before a mocking laugh was echoing inside the pale girl's head.

Reika's legs wrapped around her neck did snapped the albino out of it, though, and she gritted her teeth as her life began to be squeezed out by her opponent. As if she heard something, though, the albino's eyes blinked once, before she clenched her fist and drive it to the shin of Reika which connected with the post earlier. There should have been some sort of damage there, and Spectre was looking to attack that spot to create a chance to free herself.

Reika, thought different, as for a embarrassment of a psycho such as D herself, the girl, need to be put down. Permanently this time utilizing the Viper's own skills. "A afhhhh...so your awake...good..." Reika said, her shin feeling the sting from the hits earlier, now with another hard fisted smack from the psychotic Spectre girl. Just enough to break the leg lock around D's neck, but Rei was not out of the fight, she allowed herself to kneel to pull back her hurting knee, to wrap her her own arms around D's neck...showing this little girl no escape from the coils of the vicious Viper...

She had to credit D though, the girl, was very persistent, nor weak nor a typical pretty girl wreslter. D was made of something true heel's were built up of, taking in the pain, making Reika just give a relaxed smile down to her despite her weirdo laugh's, persona...

Leaning down her head, to give D, a surprising as well as dazing stunner to many, the kiss of death. A move Reika used to stun them...in order for herself to plan the next form of her attack's..."mmmmmfm~" she moaned slightly as she locked lips with this sad girl below her.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:52 pm

It didn't really help Spectre's cause at all as her opponent's legs were replaced by her arm. This girl had a ridiculous endurance for pain, or just plain numb, so the albino concluded. When Reika kissed her, though, she felt something else rising inside herself. The pale skinned girl remained silent, but it's not because she's stunned or anything.

All of a sudden, her narrowed eyes shot wide, and she would bite Reika's arm hard, not letting to until the girl released the lock from her neck. Once she was released, Spectre would roll to the side, coughing a few times as she held the ropes. She was still supported by an arm and her knees, while her face looking down so her opponent couldn't see the expression that was hidden by her falling white hair.

Vaguely, Reika and the audience would starting to hear a giggle from the albino. It wasn't the creepy giggle she had earlier. This time she sounded more childish.

Back to top Go down

true feel of pain - Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete). - Page 3 Empty Re: Reika VS D.D ~True feel of pain~ (Complete).

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next