Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar)

Post by zxn666 Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Megumi gasped as Cecilia drew out her orgasm by giving her small breaks just as she was at the edge, blowing on her hot sex to soothe it, before going back in to lick at her sex once more. She gasped and moaned, completely unable to fight back or even think clearly as Cecilia's tongue danced circles inside of her body and completely drove her wild. Her body swayed like a ragdoll as Cecilia swung her around and kept her too disoriented to realize what was going on.

"Ohhh C-cecilia!" Megumi moaned, "M-make me cum!" Cecilia granted the idol's wish as she speared her tongue inside. Megumi screamed, her sex cumming even harder than before after Cecilia's constant teasing. She squirted some more, cum dripping in rivulets down her sexy body. Megumi was gasping and breathless. She was still conscious, but she couldn't hold on for much longer.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Queen's New Pet (for Lunar)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Cecilia grinned down a bit as she looked on at Megumi's frame, the girl's breasts and face down before Cecilia's vision as she eyed them whilst she swayed Megumi around, seeing the girl's brown hair fly around and shoot water every where, soon she got the hear the lovely tone of Megumi's voice as she spoke to her again and with that she would do her duty as as master and made her pet cum as much as she wanted. And soon enough Megumi came, the girl's lovely juices leaking out of her sex and into Cecilia's mouth, and down the lovely Idol's body.

Cecilia would slowly remove her tongue from Megumi's sex and then look down on her cute pet and with a few moments passing she would lick her lips and say. " Well ? Wanna continue my cute pet ?" Cecilia let out and would smile as she did, she wanted to see if Megumi could take anymore or if her pet was done for now. " I could always keep going or I can finish this right now ?" Cecilia let out with a little chuckle before she would move her head down and gently kiss Megumi's sex to tease the idol a bit more.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:39 am

Megumi panted and gasped, whimpering almost as the pleasure rocked her body. She was almost limp in Cecilia's grasp now, her sex still leaking fluids that ran down her body. She moaned softly in response to Cecilia's question, unable to answer quite yet until she regained control of her mouth. The idol blinked hard to keep from passing out.

"U-use my body as you wish mistress," Megumi said softly, "Please destroy me... I'm not worthy of you..." Her completely submissive side was showing through now that Cecilia had made Megumi cum in such a humiliating way. Megumi simply desired more.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:30 am

Cecilia looked down on Megumi again as she watched the girl who seemed to be rather out of it by now, Megumi's cute body seemed near limp as the hardcore Queen held her and it looked as if she was truly spent, anymore and the Hardcore Queen doubted that Megumi would be able to keep herself awake, and that the girl wouldn't just pass out from it all.

" My cute little pet, if that's what you wish then your master shall play some more with you." Cecilia let out with a smile on her face as she would once against lean down to kiss Megumi's sex softly and suckled a bit on the girl's pussy lips, after a second or two she'd break it and say. " Are you sure you want more pet ? You might not be able to take it."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 02, 2013 4:57 pm

"I can take it," Megumi replied bravely, looking up at Cecilia and smiling. She didn't even care if she couldn't. Passing out in a haze of ecstasy was pretty awesome, especially since Megumi hadn't been dominated like this in a long time. The idol was very into S&M, and even though she normally was the S to Chigusa's M, having the roles reversed was plenty of fun as well, and submitting to a strong woman like Cecilia seemed worth it.

Megumi let out a few whimpering moans as Cecilia teased her overstimulated sex. "Mmmm.... ah!" Megumi moaned, "C-cecilia-sama... your finisher is amazing!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 03, 2013 4:46 pm

Cecilia smiled down on Megumi as she heard what the girl said, she was such a tough and sexy little opponent, well she wasn't an opponent right now but still Megumi was bundles of fun, she was tough and she was sexy which simply made her quite the perfect little pet for Megumi right now. She would smile and nod a little bit as she heard what Megumi said and would let out a soft purr against Megumi's sex. " Well of course it is ~ You have tasted two of my finishers so far right ?" Cecilia spoke to Megumi as she spoke of her submission finisher in their spar and now her hentai finisher in the shower.

After that though Cecilia would gently kiss Megumi's sex again and with that she would then start to trail her tongue around Megumi's pussy gently to try and tease and stimulate Megumi's pussy lips, trying to ease the sexy brunette haired girl into another fucking.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 04, 2013 7:12 pm

"Yeah," Megumi replied to Cecilia's question, "This one is better though." She giggled before letting out a gasp as Cecilia kissed her sensitive pussy. Megumi wondered how much longer Cecilia could hold her up in this position. It took a considerable amount of strength, and for Cecilia to hold her for so long she must be absurdly strong. She moaned as Cecilia's tongue began licking and probing at her sex once more, her toes curling from the pleasure as small moans came out of her mouth. "Mmm... Quit teasing me Cecilia-sama," Megumi moaned, "Crush your pathetic little pet, make me cum, I'm begging you!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon May 06, 2013 6:30 am

Cecilia smiled a bit when she heard what Megumi's answer to that question of her was and couldn't help but find some joy in what Megumi had said, she was kinda glad that Megumi was enjoying this finisher as it was doing what it was intended to do, pleasure and weaken, immobilize and make her prey all limp and begging for more pleasure. As such it was all that Cecilia could do to not offer Megumi it just right away, as instead she teased the girl. But soon enough she probed her tongue into Megumi's sex and started to then move her tongue in and out of Megumi's sex, pushing it deep in and twirling it around, as she did she would sway Megumi back and forth a bit in her arms, still she could feel how fatigue was setting in. This move wasn't exactly meant to go start to finish in a hentai match, it was meant to be done when her opponent was all wet and already to receive the best licking ever, but now she was forced to work Megumi over from start to finish and it was really tiring for the Hardcore Queen to keep Megumi up like she did.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue May 07, 2013 7:16 am

Cecilia's tongue teased Megumi a little bit more, makingthe sexy idol whine before stabbing the tongue deep inside and probing around, making her moan loudly. She was all heated up from the pleasureable releases before and her resistances were quite weak. Megumi knew she wouldn't last long while Cecilia was going all out like this. And she didn't want to. Cecilia deserved to conquor her after beating her twice. She was the hardcore queen's little pet now, and she accepted that even if she didn't really want to be. Cecilia was the stronger woman.

"Hahhh... ohh gawd," Megumi moaned, "I-I'm gonna cum again!" Megumi didn't think her body could take another orgasm. But it was far too late to stop. "C-cumming!" Megumi gasped, before gritting her teeth and letting out a low moan, "C-cumming! AhhhAAAHHHH!" The release was a lot stronger than she had expected. Megumi actually bucked in Cecilia's grasp as her sex exploded upwards in a spray of sweet nectar. All that pent up pleasure from before released in one massive flood, and Megumi was driven way over the edge. Her eyes rolled back inside her head as she went limp after the orgasm. Cecilia had succeeded in knocking Megumi out!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 10, 2013 4:46 am

Cecilia kept up her wonderful treatment of Megumi's sex and she went int for the final assault on the lovely Megumi's sex and this time she held nothing back at all, the Hardcore Queen simply went to down on Megumi's sex and started to please the girl as best she could, and did so by probing the girl's sex. with Megumi's screams and moans of pleasure the Hardcore Queen knew exactly how everything was going, and she didn't have to wait too long for the lovely Megumi's sex to burst out with juices, a bit of which Cecilia took into her mouth to taste off as the rest dripped down along Megumi's sexy naked body.

With Megumi's final orgasm done the blond beauty moved her head away from Megumi's sexy, only a little so that she could look down onto Megumi's face. Noticing how the girl was passed out, Cecilia would simply move them more into the shower to let it was Megumi's body off her own sex juices, before she'd try and head out of the showers to then gently place Megumi down onto the bench and try and gently give the girl

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next