Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs  Emi Mafune- Justice Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

Post by howman Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:07 am

Momiji noticed that the pressure exerted her opponent decreased markedly. With a satisfied smile she continued. But the beats her opponent was strong in her create. When she had the feeling that the right moment had come she hollte from her fist and tried to snake Emi's face as she wanted to try the next leg of their press respondent apart to finally get free. If all this had worked could momiji excelled roll under Emi. Slowly got up the blonde, smiling happily. With her ​​right hand she wiped blood from the corner of his mouth.
"I think as long as I was never located below!"
Emi tried to get up when Momiji had prior to running towards them and they with a strong shock to send her right back to ground.

Last edited by 11059 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs  Emi Mafune- Justice Girl - Page 4 Empty Re: Hardcore-Match: Momiji Binbouda vs Emi Mafune- Justice Girl

Post by Charyui Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Emi rolled to the side as Momiji got free cursing as she got up slowly her body feeling heavy from the fight they had been engaged in. No sooner had the girl gotten to her feet when Momiji barreled into her and sent her sprawling back onto the mat groaning in pain as she lay there. She tried getting up again but only flopped back down as she panted and heaved.

Also on Discord for chats and matches
Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:32 pm

"So sweet now we expect from me!"
Momiji stood laughing behind Emi, bent down and tried to grab one of her feet and lift. DC next wanted Momiji begin to rotate the feet and go for a angle look. Their whole force they put behind this attack. She turned the leg as far as she could, her body bent forward. Her face contorted with the effort.
"That's it you've bled me! Give up!"

Last edited by 11059 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:04 am

Emi lay on the mat still trying to get up as Momiji closed in, she tried crawling away from the blonde only to let out a gasp as her foot was grabbed and lifted up. "N-No! Leggo!" Emi gasped desperately only to let out a howl of pain a moment later as her ankle was bent and twisted along with the rest of her body so that she was face down now. Emi cried out louder as her fists hammered the mat under her and she tried reaching out desperately for the nearest ropes all the while kicking out at Momiji with her free leg wildly.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:15 am

Momiji put the kicks grudgingly. Slowly she increased the pressure on the foot of Emi, her sweat ran across the stringers. Momiji to the teeth firmly together and hissed: "Surrender or I'll rip your foot!"
Always strong twisted Momiji foot of her opponent.

Last edited by 11059 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:23 pm

"AAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!" Emi screamed and kicked even more doing anything to try and get Momiji to let go without giving up, but she could feel her will starting to wane and she was on the verge of giving up at any second if she couldn't get out of this! Biting her lip Emi tried raising herself onto her arms enough to lift her off of the mat so she could try and twist herself around to be able to kick Momiji in the gut! It was a long shot and it probably wouldn't work at all, but it was the last thing the girl had left to fight with.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Momiji was in the twist of the opponent's foot deepens she did not notice how Emi turned around and gave it a strong kick in the gut. Fall leaves on the whole air was knocked out for a few seconds left her body all the forces, she let go of the feet of her opponent. Dazed, she stumbled back a few steps, then they fasted with their both hands on the aching spot on her body. Slowly she sank to her knees, her sweat ran down his forehead. Momiji bit her lower lip to keep from crying out in pain need.
"You're damn tough!"
Momiji slowly straightened up again, her eyes sparkled like a hungry Raubiertes.
"Never fight this as much fun as me? I'm concerned he could go on for quite a long time!"

Last edited by 11059 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:08 am

Emi lay on the mat panting her chest heaving as the throbbing in her leg finally ceased for a moment and she started to crawl back away from Momiji. She then growled a little at Momiji as she started getting up slowly despite the pain. "Yeah your tough too." She managed to huff out and had a feeling that the blonde girl was right and this match might just take a long time, on the other hand it might just take a few moments after a lucky hit or two. Emi rested against the ropes as she finally got to her feet her eyes on her tough opponent as she recovered again or at least tried to, the short haired girl then gave a little bounce off the ropes to give her enough momentum to head for Momiji and raised her fists to try and shoot a punch at the other girl's face!

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by howman Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Momiji watched as her opponent enternte slowly from her. She looked very taken. Momiji slowly leaned to one side, stretching her legs a little bit, while her opponent on the ropes slowly moved upward. With an expectant smile to prepare before Momiji on emissions next attack. Emi hollte from the ropes weight and ran toward the slightly surprised Momiji. Emi Momiji struck hard in the face, and then the blonde-haired girl went briefly to its knees.
But Momiji shot right back up and tried to miss her opponent an uppercut.

howman

Back to top Go down

Post by Charyui Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Emi was elated that she managed to hit Momiji, but her internal celebration was short lived however. A moment later Momiji struck back with an uppercut right to Emi's chin! Emi was too worn out and beaten up to do much to doge the blonde's attack and cried out as her gloved fist collided with her chin snapping her head back. She gave out a little groan as the world seemed to pass in slow motion as her body fell back and thudded onto the mat her body bouncing a moment along with her limbs. Emi groaned her head still spinning as she tried lifting herself up only to fall back down onto the mat panting hard as her head lolled to the side, her whole body feeling as if it were weighted down with lead.

Charyui
Charyui

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next