Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa

Post by Kitten Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:37 pm

"Something big?....OH COME ON YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!" Natalia said pouting; if there was something that peaked Natalia's easily excited curiosity it was secrets. "Come oooooooon.... MOMI-CHAN... tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me...." Natalia insisted but Tomomi just changed the subject and left Natalia pouting even more. The blue eyes cutie finally sighed and decided to stop pressuring Tomomi for that secret...for now.

"What you mean you are not much of a wrestler, Momi-chan?" Natalia asked raising an eyebrow as she looked at Tomomi directly in the eyes. "You are a pretty damn good wrestler. Look at all Eclipse has accomplished..." Natalia said, feeling a bit hurt that Tomomi considered wrestling a secondary thing to her idol career. "You are as good as a fighter as you are singing..."

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 3 6u0iRWY
Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 3 QiougD6Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 3 TTlOMaFTomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Thankfully the topic change managed to keep Natalia from pestering Tomomi too much, though she was quick to jump on the idol's words. Tomomi kept her mouth shut about it all, not wanting to spoil anything. It wouldn't be much of a surprise if everybody knew about it. Natalia was quick to comfort Tomomi about her perceived lack of wrestling skills, but the idol quickly put up her hand to stop Natalia.

"Natalia-San, I might be good at wrestling, but it's not my main focus," Tomomi said, "I'm and idol first. Performing and entertaining is what I do, and I do a much better job at it. This wrestling thing is really just part of a big performance for me." She smiled. "I don't even care if I win or lose. That's the big difference between me and sempai. Megumi and Chigusa, they do care."

"But that doesn't mean I don't give it my all! " Tomomi continued, "i won't ever give up without a fight, that's being unsportsmanlike."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:27 pm

"I see, Tomomi-chan..." Natalia said unable to hide that it made her a bit sad and disappointed that Tomomi thought the wrestling to be only a performance. It sounded almost as if it was a ruse. Natalia sighed. "I can't stop thinking how much you could achieve if you really liked wrestling..." she said with a sad tone, but then their drinks and food arrived and that put Natalia back in a good mood. Natalia smiled and leaned a bit back to let the waitress put all the food and the bottles of sake on the table and then she picked one of the bottles and started to pour some of the liquor on Tomomi's cup and then on her own.

"Well Tomomi-chan... you have to do whatever makes you happy..." Natalia said as she picked up her glass and then took a sip from it. "But I still think you could be winning a lot more if you didn't pushed yourself down so much."

Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 3 QiougD6Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 3 TTlOMaFTomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 3 5t0Q5s2Tomomi's Not so Secret Santa - Page 3 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 pm

"I don't have the right kind of mindset for wrestling," Tomomi explained, "It's not like I don't like winning, because I really do! But it's more like I can't bring myself to really hit someone. That's why I do grappling mostly." She looked up as her food came over, pausing and leaning back so the waiter could set down her food. The smell of the yakitori was intoxicating to the hungry idol. Before she ate though, she poured herself a small glass of the shochu, raising her cup and presenting it to Natalia for a quick toast.

"Kampai!" Tomomi exclaimed before downing all the shochu in one gulp. "Ahh! Umai~!" Tomomi was surprised the alcohol tasted this good. Normally it burned all the way down and made her eyes water, but this felt a lot more smooth. Natalia was right to recommend it.

"I don't particularly like hurting or humiliating someone," Tomomi continued after setting her glass down, "So wrestling is more of a for fun kind of thing. And if it's for fun then I don't really care about winning. Natalia-san probably doesn't understand. Winning is not so great when your opponent is completely pitiful in the end, and losing isn't so bad if the match was fun." Tomomi blushed a little, looking up at Natalia. "Losing to you actually was pretty fun Natalia-san... even though I did wind up pretty pitiful in the end..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:13 pm

"oh I know what you mean... that is why I do grappling most of the time too. " Natalia said, wincing a bit as she remembered Megumi's Shinning Wizards. Natalia picked her sticks and a bowl of rice to accompany the yakitori and began to eat slowly, trying to appear calm when she was truly dying to swallow all the chicken as quickly as possible. She then picked her glass, seeing Tomomi's gesture and drank all the shochu in one gulp like Tomomi, feeling the warm spread through her body instantly as her cheeks caught a bit of blush.

Hearing Tomomi explain herself made Natalia feel more than a bit ashamed of herself. She indeed enjoyed hurting other people, specially girls as cute and hot as Tomomi, and she loved it even more when it was humiliating for her victims. It reminded Natalia that deep inside she was more than just a bit sadistic and that although she couldn't help caring for her victims, breaking them and defiling them was her deepest desire, even right now she couldn't completely rid her mind of the desires to claim Tomomi as a slave and sex toy, which made Natalia feel incredibly guilty. Thankfully Tomomi's confession helped ease some of that burden.

"Thank you, Tomomi-san" Natalia said, bowing her head low with a very respectful tone. "I am...." Natalia started to say fumbling a bit with her words. "I... I don't know what to say, Tomomi-san..." she finally said, wanting to be completely honest with Tomomi. "part of m wants to apologize for tricking you into that fight and attacking you like that....you know....ambushing you..." Natalia said looking down ashamed. "...but to be honest... I never had so much fun... I simply can't regret what happened..." Natalia covered her cute face with both hands trying to hide it from Tomomi so the idol wouldn't see the bright red blush and the big smile on it.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Tomomi gave Natalia a knowing look as Natalia talked. She knew full well that Natalia didn't regret what she did, nor did she feel truly sorry about it. They weren't friends back then, closer to rivals really. From a career perspective it made sense to completely destroy two potential enemies to show her dominance. Chigusa certainly never wanted to fight Natalia again. And yet, despite the beating she took, Tomomi was out here with Natalia, trying to be friendly. The idol couldn't help but be a little infatuated after being so dominated. Her body craved Natalia's attention.

"I knew you would say that," Tomomi said, pouring herself another small cup of shochu and downing it, feeling a little tipsy already from how quickly she drank and from how strong the alcohol really was. "I don't mind it. AFW is this kind of environment, lots of sexual tension and sexually charged fighting does that. I mean, I didn't like what you did, and it was out of line... but... ahh!" Tomomi shook her head in frustration, like she was having trouble saying everything.

"What I mean to say is... you're really amazing Natalia-san!" Tomomi said, "Part of me hates you for raping me like that... but another part is really impressed you managed to take on both me and Chigusa-sempai, and beat us both! If I had a chance to I'd love to learn from you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:31 am

Natalia felt like her heart shrunk when Tomomi told her she hated her, but hearing the idol compliment her immediately after made her feel great again and brought a big blush to her cute face that was made even more intense after another glass of shochu. "You are very kind, Tomomi-chan..." Natalia said bowing politely while she giggled. "I am...not a very good teacher... not sure what you could learn from me..." she said. Natalia was fully convinced of how good she was but the idea of teaching someone the things she did had never crossed her head, she would simply not know how to do it. "We could train together if you like, Tomomi-chan...and see what we learn from each other..." Natalia said giggling, she didn't wanted to waste the chance to spend more time with Tomomi, specially if it could be in a ring.

"Wait..." Natalia said raising and eyebrow and playfully looking at Tomomi with mock suspicion. "You aren't trying to learn my weaknesses to get revenge, are you Momi-chan?"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 pm

"What? No no! Of course not!" Tomomi said, bringing her hands up and waving them in front of her wildly, to dispel any such thoughts, "Besides, I'm sure a person as great as you wouldn't have any weakenesses! Haha!" Tomomi laughed, joking around with Natalia as well. She was much more reluctant to just train with Natalia, considering she knew exactly the way Natalia saw her. If they sparred no doubt within moments the stronger and better Natalia would have her at her mercy, torturing the poor idol into sexual submission just like before. Maybe she would even go easy on the idol, which Tomomi would probably hate even more.

"Maa~ You're incredible Natalia-san, but if we sparred together you would probably just get me into some helpless position and torture me until I gave up," Tomomi said, blushing at the thought. The alcohol certainly wasn't helping. "I want to beat you so badly though. Part of me really hopes that I can get some revenge for what you did." The idol raised her cup again, eager to suck down more shochu. "Kampai, Natalia-san!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:43 am

"oh...but everybody has weaknesses... even someone as fabulous as me" Natalia said giggling and blushing a bit about her lack of modesty. The blue-eyed cutie couldn't help but get a bit aroused hearing Tomomi praising her. The idea of having the cute idol helpless so she could torture her and sexually abuse her was specially appealing for Natalia, and the idea of having Tomomi come for her seeking revenge was even more interesting. Natalia began to wonder if that was the real reason behind what she had done to Chigusa and Tomomi; embarrass them so they will come looking revenge, so they would come to fight her. It was certainly a strange way to get someones attention, but Natalia had never related to anyone in any way that didn't included some sort of struggle or competition. In a way for Natalia wanting to fight someone was a form of showing affection.

Natalia sighed, she lived her life following her instincts and rationalizing her actions always made her feel weary and a bit guilty. Fortunately there was a lot of food and drink to have and a cute idol to have it with, so she could forget about deep thinking. "Kampai, Momi-chan!" Natalia said before drinking her glass of shochu until it was empty. "You can try to get your revenge anytime you want, Momi-chan" Natalia said, thinking it will be delicious to battle Tomomi once again. "I am even willing to teach you a few tricks... so you stand a chance..." she added pulling her tongue out to tease Tomomi.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Despite how badly Tomomi had been ravaged, or perhaps because of it, Tomomi had no real desire to fight Natalia again. She knew that against the physically and sexually superior Natalia she didn't stand a chance the way she was, and even after intense training she might only just be able to match her. Tomomi simply did not have the mindset or the desire to fight back against such an opponent. It was best that they remain friendly, so Natalia didn't try to ambush and rape her again.

"Heh, would you really?" Tomomi said, "I probably still wouldn't stand much of a chance. But that's ok! I want to get better at wrestling so I don't embarrass myself anymore. I want to give every one of my opponents a fight they'll always remember!" Tomomi downed another cup of the shochu. She was blushing visibly now, and a more than a little lightheaded. She couldn't hold her alcohol well and given how strong shochu was it didn't take very much to put her in a tipsy state. "I think I might do more hentai wrestling... I don't really like how rough ring fighting can get. Being intimate with the pretty girls is much more fun!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next