Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Time for Payback

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Time for Payback - Page 7 Empty Re: Time for Payback

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:09 pm

"You bet. I'll knock that confidence right out of you Megumi." Heather let out, nodding her head before they would start to turn their attentions back to Chigusa.

She watched as Megumi would hug and do what she did to Chigusa, making Heather not be able to prevent herself from smiling a bit at the two. She believed Megumi's talk about their relationship, but seeing it like this was making it clear to her that the two were incredibly close when it came down to it. Heather let out just a little giggle as she saw Megumi tickle Chigusa, hearing what she was saying.

"Well..I..guess that might be true." Heather let out at Megumi's suggestion, hugging her arms to herself as she watched the girl, seeing her blush and say what she did.

Heather would indeed hear Chigusa's words, causing her to click her tongue and avert her eyes, blushing as well. "Mn..well..I guess I wouldn't either..not..really sure why we hate eachother other than that match to begin with anyways.."

Last edited by 1905 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:01 pm

Megumi looked down at Chigusa, and then up at Heather, and then back down at Chigusa. "Well, part of it must be your dislike of idols," Megumi said, shrugging, "But I think it's mostly one sided. Isn't that true Chigusa-chan?" She teasingly tickled Chigusa underneath her chin like a human tickling a pet. It was cute, but very much dominating. Megumi was showing Heather just what kind of relationship dynamic she had with Chigusa. Even though the loved one another, Megumi liked being in control, and Chigusa was both willingly and unwillingly the submissive.

"Y-yeah," Chigusa said, gently pushing Megumi's hand away. She was blushing quite deeply from how Megumi was treating her, and in front of Heather too! It was embarrassing enough without someone else watching... "Heather-san, I was afraid you were gonna take Megumi from me. So I got really mean, and pissed you off too... So let me make it up to you! I'd rather there be no hard feelings..." She gave Megumi a small look back, as if asking for permission. She wasn't too willing to do this, but considering how she was the one beaten down and throughly fucked into a whimpering mess, it was probably best to try and make friends instead of enemies.

Megumi leaned in and whispered something into Chigusa's ear. "Yeah... Heather-san, let's go to an onsen!" Chigusa said, forcing her voice to sound brighter and a smile onto her face. It was Megumi's suggestion of course, but if they would bond a little, maybe they could avoid a painful rivalry.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:28 pm

"Mn..I guess..there might be a bit of that." Heather let out, averting her eyes a bit with a little shame. She couldn't lie of the fact that at first she hated the idols just for that reason, but it didn't take her very long at all to realize how ridiculous it was to dislike them for that. She would watch the two interact more, indeed getting quite the idea of their relationship. She would totally understand Chigusa possibly having a little inner urge to be dominant because of her relationship with Megumi, sort of understanding how far she went in their match.

"A-ah..wh...n-no I..I wouldn't do that!" Heather let out, blushing quite a bit at the reason Chigusa gave for what she did. Though at her next suggestion, she would cross her arms, tilting her head a bit. "Make it up to me?" Heather thought this encounter was enough to make it even, but she was curious as to what Chigusa was suggesting.

"Hah!? Ah..a-an onsen??" Heather let out, blushing as each time she went to a place like that with someone from AFW, it always turned out in quite the interesting ways. Heather averted her eyes for a few seconds before looking back at Chigusa. "Eh..well..I guess that sounds like it would be a good idea to..clear the air between us....a-alright fine."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:21 am

Megumi clapped her hands together when Heather agreed to Chigusa's suggestion. "Great! I'm sure you two will have fun!" she said cheerily. She stood up, still hugging Chigusa close and practically dragging the girl up to her feet as well. Turning her head, she saw Heather still fully naked, her body bearing the marks of that catty fight. Megumi smiled, shaking her head.

"What were you thinking, coming in here like this?" she said to Heather, "There's bold and there's stupid. You managed to do both." She went over and grabbed Heather by the arms, pulling her over to the bed. "You're staying here tonight," Megumi said, "It's too late for you to just go walking around. Here, use Chigusa as a pillow." She pushed her surprised partner right into Heather's arms. Chigusa's bumped into Heather, her arms involuntarily grabbing the girl's shoulders as their breasts touched.

"M-megumi!" Chigusa gasped. She blushed furiously, looking between Heather and Megumi, knowing that she couldn't say no.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:18 am

"Haah..yeah." Heather let out, nodding her head at Megumi's words. She would take a deep breath, feeling quite sore from all that's happened so far. She was about to grab her clothes and call it a night, heading home before she would hear Megumi continue on, saying what she did next.

"Well...I didn't expect you to be here too I guess..I just let my anger get the best of me." Heather let out, shrugging before the girl would grab her by the arms, pulling her over to the bed. "..What?" Heather let out, hearing Megumi say that she was staying there. "B-b-but...I..I can just get my clothes on and get home I-I mean..i-it's fine really!"

Soon though, she felt Megumi push Chigusa into her, their breasts pressing together a bit as Chigusa grabbed her shoulders. The surprise caused Heather to fall back onto the bed, blushing with Chigusa on top of her. "U-uh...th...I-I really should get going!" Heather let out, trying to push Chigusa off and get up, going for her clothes.

Last edited by 1905 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7