Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Time for Payback

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Time for Payback - Page 6 Empty Re: Time for Payback

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:54 am

"Haaaah..th-there we go.." Heather let out as Chigusa was starting to eat her out to the best of her ability. The pleasure was really surging through her and she was loving every second of it. She kept her grinding on Chigusa's face, really wanting to humiliate her as much as she could and just give herself all the pleasure. Finally, Heather burst out, letting out her juices all over Chigusa's face and in her mouth, grinning widely down on her. "Clean that up entirely. COMPLETELY." Heather let out, nodding her head.

If Chigusa did so, when she did, Heather would slide back onto the girl's chest before turning her head, looking over at Megumi, seeing her thrust that strapon into Chigusa's sex, causing her to cringe a little, Heather turning back to Chigusa, pinning her arms down with her legs just incase. "How are you feeling right about now? It's too bad we aren't out in front of the crowd doing this huh?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:46 am

Chigusa knew Heather was close. With the way the girl was moaning, and how much of her sex juices leaked out onto Chigusa's face, the idol knew exactly how close Heather was. The humiliating domination was actually turning her on too, no matter how much she didn't want to admit it. It was bad enough to have Heather ride her face for pleasure without the idol getting turned on from it too. But Megumi could tell how horny Chigusa was. Her sex was dripping wet, the tip of her plastic cock completely coated with the idol's sex juices. Megumi smiled in satisfaction. Her submissive partner had been trained well, if she was getting so turned on from being tortured and humiliated like this.

Heather finally exploded all over Chigusa's face. The sex juices washed all over Chigusa, who was forced to drink up as much of Heather's sweet nectar as she could. She couldn't drink it up fast enough, of course, and a lot of it wound up splashing onto her cheeks and the floor. But even then Heather wasn't done. Chigusa meekly licked Heather's sex clean, sucking up every last drop of the girl's sex juices, before her captor finally stopped riding her face. She coughed weakly a few times before she got back her air.

But she was given no time to recover. "Nghaaaaaaa!" Chigusa gasped when Megumi thrust in with her strapon. The brunette idol buried the thick plastic cock in all the way to it's base. Chigusa felt completely violated. Her sex spasmed and a little spray of her own sex juices came out. Megumi let the cock sit inside Chigusa for a few moments, grinding her cock against the walls of her sex, before pulling out and thrusting in again, and again, and again. Soon she was vigorously fucking Chigusa. The idol's toes curled from the pleasure. As much pain as Chigusa was experiencing, she felt even more pleasure on top of it.

"Megumi please! Stooooop!" Chigusa wailed, tears flowing out the corners of her eyes. This was a brutal rape that she deserved however, and Megumi had no mercy. She had a powerful sense of justice that was displaying itself now. By fucking Chigusa, she was also trying to make amends with Heather, whom she hoped would forgive them both.

"Shut up!" Megumi roared, "Shut up and take it Chigusa!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:30 am

Heather cringed as she watched Megumi thrust that studded strapon into Chigusa's sex, seeing how rough she was doing so. She was very very glad she wasn't in Chigusa's place right now, not even wanting to know how that felt. As Heather said to Megumi before, she hated toys, she didn't want to be anywhere near them. She did feel just a bit sorry for Chigusa, but she also knew that she was getting what was coming to her, not even thinking for a second about the choice of stopping Megumi and giving Chigusa a break.

Heather would then turn herself around on Chigusa before sliding back, going to put the girl into a reverse facesit as she watched what Megumi was doing. "Y..you seem to be good at that.." Heather let out, not really knowing what to say to her friend as she violently fucked Chigusa underneath her.

"U-um..how..long have you two been...you know." Heather continued, blushing quite a bit, though paying no mind to Chigusa under her ass.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:34 am

Chigusa's pitiful face got sealed up by Heather's ass once more, only this time it was the even more humiliating reverse facesit position. Her cries of pleasure and distress were muffled underneath Heather's glorious ass. That girl had curves that ran for miles. The idol could only moan pitifully underneath Heather, her cries quieted down so much Megumi could hear and speak to Heather without interruption.

But that didn't mean the crimson idol wanted to talk. When Heather complimented her on her work, Megumi blushed a brighter red than she had blushed all night. And Heather's question actually made the idol feel shy. She turned her head away, blushing bright red, not meeting Heather's eyes.

"Y-you really need to work on your timing Heather," Megumi chastised. She could feel Chigusa shuddering though, realizing her partner had probably just gone through an orgasm. Her suspicions were confirmed when she pulled out, and a small spray of sex juices spilled out. Megumi leaned back and sighed. She moved up, sitting down on Chigusa's hips and resting, using her as a floormat.

"We've known each other for... about 8 years?" Megumi said, "Since the beginning of high school really. Though we didn't become like this until we were seniors." She blushed and giggled. "Chigusa was so innocent back then! She would follow me around like a little sister. We'd do everything together." She got lost in nostalgic reminiscing for a moment, not talking as she remembered that blissful time.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:09 pm

"Uh..w-well it's not like I was planning on things turning out like this!" Heather let out as she rubbed her ass on Chigusa's face a little. They had complete dominance over the poor girl underneath them, ending out just talking with eachother before Chigusa would release her juices, Megumi letting her spray out her cum.

As Megumi sat on Chigusa now, starting to answer Heather's questions, Heather would sit there, paying close attention to all that she was saying, nodding her head all the while as she did. "O-oh I see..wow..that's..a long time.." Heather let out, the time being longer than Heather could legitimately remember.

"And um..You two..how long have you both known Rei?" Heather continued, really wondering about the whole story.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Megumi noticed her partner's hand slowly loosening underneath Heather's ass. She gently reached forward and shoved Heather, trying to push her off Chigusa's face so she could breathe. She still cared about Chigusa, and she thought that her friend was punished quite enough. So before speaking to Heather, she turned to Chigusa.

"Now say you're sorry to Heather! Beg her for mercy so she forgives your sins," Megumi said. She then looked up at Heather, letting out a small sigh.

"Why do you want to know that?"' Megumi asked, "Well, since you asked, since the beginning of Wrestle Angels."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:05 pm

"O-oh.." Heather let out at Megumi's little shove, Heather adding to it, sitting up so she could get off of Chigusa's face and allow her to breathe. She was fully okay with knocking the girl out under her ass, but Megumi seemed to be calling the shots right now and Heather would comply, letting Megumi do what she wanted.

She heard Megumi's words, grinning just a bit at them. It was a little much, but she could tell it was intentional, getting a little laugh out of the girl as well. She nodded her head, waiting for Chigusa's response before Megumi asked her about her question.

"U-umm..No real reasoning I was..just wondering." Heather let out, sort of wanting to know more about the whole Wrestle Angels league, but she figured there was a better time for that.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:50 am

Chigusa gasped for air once her head got freed. She looked up at Megumi reproachingly, who looked down and indicated with her eyes to make things up to Heather. Megumi slowly got up to let Chigusa turn herself over, and get on her knees. She sat on her knees, looking up at Heather first, and then lowering her head and her gaze. She bowed her head down, her forehead touching the floor. Chigusa gritted her teeth, tears dripping out her eyes as she apologized and begged for forgiveness.

"P-please Heather, forgive me!" Chigusa begged, "I learned my lesson. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done all that to you. I'll be your slave if you want me to, just don't hurt me anymore!"

Megumi crossed her arms and looked over at Heather."Well, is that ok Heather?" she asked. Her voice showed a tremor of emotion, which showed her concern for her partner's well-being.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Heather looked over Chigusa as the girl was on her knees, her forehead on the floor as those tears came out of her eyes. Heather remember herself tearing up in the arena in their match and Chigusa not offering any sort of mercy, but it didn't make it right. Heather really felt quite bad for the girl who seemed to be torn apart, and she felt like she got enough revenge for now.

"You..don't have to be my slave. I forgive you.." Heather let out, getting herself up fully and putting her hands on her hips as she would look over to Megumi.

"You should really be next Megumi, I still owe you an ass kicking for the last two matches we had." Heather let out, trying to lighten the mood with a grin on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Megumi scoffed when she heard Heather's playful threat. "You still haven't had enough? Geez, you're just way too stubborn Heather!" She turned and pleased Heather a wide grin. "Just name the time and place. You know I wouldn't miss any chance to beat you again!"

Her mood soured a little when she saw Chigusa though. Her partner on her knees, head tilted down as she couldn't make eye contact with either of the girls in the room. She had stopped crying, but looked visibly uncomfortable and a little bit scared, as if she wasn't sure if one of them was just going to assault her again. Megumi decided to knock Chigusa out of her trance. She turned around, and then pounced on Chigusa's back, hugging her close while one hand gently grabbed her chin in a dominating fashion to lift h head up.

"M-Megumi! Stop!" Chigusa whined. Megumi shook her head.

"Quit looking down so much Chigusa," Megumi said softly, "Show Heather your pretty smile!" She began tickling Chigusa, who started giggling uncontrollably. Chigusa quickly pushed Megumi away, laughing the whole time. It seemed her rather dark mood had been broken.

"You know, you two should actually spend some time together," Megumi suddenly suggested, looking at Heather and Chigusa, "If you didn't hate each other so much you might even be friends!"

Chigusa blushed slightly, turning to look at Heather. "I-I wouldn't mind..." she said softly, half hoping Heather wouldn't be able to hear it.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next