Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Ro Laren: Hardcore bikini Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Ro Laren: Hardcore bikini Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Ro Laren: Hardcore bikini Match

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:20 am

Cecilia was holding her leg quite a bit, and her crotch as well. It wasn't strange for a person who had just been in a tight leg lock for a while and being tortured quite a bit as her crotch was assaulted and finally took a big strong hit to it. She was doing fairly well for the punishment that she had taken at Ro's hands so far, but doing well in that situation wasn't doing well in the match, not one bit. When Ro had taken control as she did she managed to take the upperhand and quite a bit as well.

Things were looking bad for Cecilia at them moment while Ro moved in towards her, she might have given Cecilia a few seconds to relax and calm her pain a bit, but it didn't take long before Ro came at her again, taking a hold of the Hardcore Queen's legs and crossing them over her own, Cecilia's eyes soon went wide as Ro soon took the advantage and spun her around, getting the Hardcore Queen back on her front again and soon had her wrapped up into a tight Scorpion lock. " Aaaagh!" Cecilia shouted and shrieked out in pain as her back was bent in such a painful way and her leg was further being tortured by her attack Red headed opponents attack. Cecilia started to claw and pound at the mat before she would try and pull them with her arms closer towards the ropes, she knew a rope break wouldn't occur, but she could take advantage of the ropes for something if needed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Ro Laren: Hardcore bikini Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Ro Laren: Hardcore bikini Match

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 am

Ro was able to get the lock in place despite the fact that she had hesitated for a few moments, giving Cecilia time to maneuver. But, she was apparently too hurt to maneuver quickly, and was unable to evade or stop Ro from taking action. In any event, Ro now had Cecilia in a very painful hold, one that worked over Cecilia’️s back as well as Cecilia’️s legs, especially her tortured leg. No matter what happened, Ro intended to continue working on that leg. That was her opening, her decisive advantage that let her have a chance to defeat a far more experienced opponent.

Ro then heard Cecilia shrieking in pain. Ro admired the proud core of Cecilia that wouldn’️t yield, but she still had to offer Cecilia the chance to. “You know…if you tap…it’️ll stop hurting…” Ro said, bending Cecilia as she did, “I don’️t expect you to…but you can, there’️d be no shame.” Ro made the offer because the shriek had seamed truly like an agonized cry. But, soon, Ro became aware of something. Despite the tight hold she had her opponent in, she could feel Cecilia moving them both to the ropes, trying to grab them. “Uhhh…” Ro groaned, trying to keep the hold locked, “You don’️t get rope breaks…I wont let you go.”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:02 am

Cecilia soon stopped shouting out in pain and simply bit down on her lower lip, biting down hard to keep her screams within her and not letting them out for Ro to hear her, she didn't want the girl's pity or anything like that, she wanted to fight out of this hold as well as she could without hearing her opponents slightly concerned voice as she seemed to try and sugarcoat the idea of giving up to the Hardcore Queen.

" Kh.." Cecilia let out in annoyance as she was pulling and pushing the further and further towards the ropes. Once she was close enough to reach out for the bottom rope she would reach for it and use it to pull them closer to the ropes, Cecilia would then lean her back slightly to the side to try and grab a hold of Ro by a big handful of the girl's hair, in doing so she would give as viscous of tugs on Ro's red hair as she could and try to get Ro's face placed right under one of the ropes. If she could do that then Cecilia would try and rub Ro's face up against the rope as she would try and burn Ro's eyes on the ropes by rubbing them. Cecilia would keep a hold of Ro's hair and keep rubbing the girl's face against the ropes even if she let go of her legs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:11 am

Ro was pretty certain she had Cecilia at this point, there was very little her amazing opponent could do, but Cecilia had a penchant for getting out of tough spots. Still, the attempted rope break took Ro by surprise, she thought that Cecilia had just forgotten that there were no rope breaks, and was trying to escape that way. But, little did she know, Cecilia had some truly brutal plans for Ro.

Without much warning, despite Ro’️s trying to keep Cecilia away, the slightly stronger blonde pulled hard on Red’️s hair, taking her totally by surprise! Ro grimaced with shock as she was placed under the rope, having no diea what had just happened. Within another instant, she felt Cecilia rubbing her eyes against the devastating ropes! “AAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEKKK!” The friction of the rope was devastating, the burning was intense as Ro was totally blinded and incapacitated. She quickly let go of Cecilia, her hands flying to her face, but despite this Cecilia kept rubbing, and Ro was not at all containing her shrieks of paint he way Cecilia had been before, as a slight panick set in keeping her from getting away as she was blinded.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:19 am

Cecilia let out a sigh of relief as the girl truly screamed out from her move and did so loud and well, letting go of the Hardcore Queen who may have been very hurt but knew more than a little that she could relax in this match before she was sure she was in control. The Hardcore Queen would quickly try and turn around onto her front, and then move her legs up to place her feet on Ro's lower back and push it up to make it more difficult for the girl to struggle as she was rubbing the girl's face against the ropes.

" Take that Red! Hope you are ready to give up!" Cecilia shouted out with a smirk on her face, she would wait a few seconds before stopping the rubbing and would then quickly try and wrap Ro's hair around the middle ropes, over and over again, splitting the girl's hair up in two before crossing and tying the girl's hair up several times on the ropes, not just a simple knot, or a double knot...not even a triple. But a quadruple knot on the girl's hair, after which Cecilia would attempt and slip out from under Ro and move towards the girl's side.

With a pained expression on her face Cecilia would start and move a bit closer to Ro, and soon place her fist down against Ro's gut, before she would try and send a punch down, and start to wail on Ro's stomach with brutal punches.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:31 am

FINALLY, she felt some relief as the Hardcore Queen stopped her rubbing. Ro was moaning in agonized pain, her hands clutching her eyes as she felt them still on fire. If Cecilia took a moment to look, she would notice that tears were literally streaming from her eyes. This was not crying, but attack anyone’️s eyes and they’️ll tear up, that’️s natural reaction. She thought while she recovered that Cecilia was just pulling her hair….until she realized something worse had happened.

Ro tried to pull down, but only pulled her own hair HARD. “Wh…what did you do…ohhh my eyes…” Ro was still partially blinded, but she could see enough to realize what had happened…she was trapped in the ropes, tied up by her own hair! There was no way to escape, they might even have to cut her hair to let her go! A sane person probably would have given up.

Sanity is overrated, however.

Ro gasped in pain from the gut punch, but did not take it lying down…well, she was tied down, but she still fought in whatever way she could, reaching out with her legs to try and semi-blindly kick at the hardcore queen. “I…wont!”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:41 am

Cecilia grinned a bit as she looked on a Ro who was now down and in pain, the girl's eyes hurting and her scalp as she tried to pull away from the ropes, it didn't take long for her to realize that she wasn't in a good position at all and would now suffer the Northern Queen's wrath as she wailed on the girl's sexy abs with gut punches, all up to the point when Ro started to blindly kick at the Hardcore Queen, when the first kick came she leaned back and avoided an attack, before moving forward and wrapping her arms around Ro's leg.

Cecilia would try and keep a hold of it as she attempted to slide around to the girl's feet and then attempt to mover her hands up to hold onto the girl's ankle, and with that she would start to try and twists and torture the girl's foot as much as she could. " You aren't going anywhere, You're going to tap out to me right here, it's only a matter of time."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:55 am

This was impossible, utterly impossible! With a singe stroke Cecilia had made it impossible to win this match, she was only delaying the inevitable, AND exposing herself to more pain. Her eyes were still red and blood shot, but she could now clearly see her target. She probably couldn’️t drive away Cecilia, but she could get some hit sin Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt Cecilia grab her leg…she immediately understood, it was payback time for Cecilia.

“Do you like Korean?” Ro quickly spat out, half to be ridiculous and half to ask a serious question. More importantly, a pleasant question was a signal she wasn’️t angry. Anger would be a natural reaction to this, but to Ro, it was hard to be angry about losing a fair fight. Soon, though, Ro’️s talking was replaced by another loud scream as she felt her foot beeign bent and twisted, the same agony she had inflicted on Cecilia was noe her fate as she screamed and heard Cecilia talk. “Maybe so…but…agggghhh god!!!!...I’️ll bust you up with me, cutey!!” Ro would send out her free leg to kick Cecilia’️s face. She KNEW she had to tap soon, but she wanted to go out with all cannons firing. This time, she had a good chance of making contact with her bare feet.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:19 am

Cecilia grinned a bit as she took the girl's leg and then heard what she said, " Korean ? More for Chinese." Cecilia said as she pulled Ro's leg down and pressed the girl leg down and laid herself down with it, leaning a bit as up so she could watch Ro's face while she tortured the girl. " Loser pays, so I guess you'll need to bring your wallet." Cecilia said with a smirk as she tortured the girl, twisting her ankle around in a painful manner and torturing Ro as much as she could.

But that kind of torture was short lived as Ro kicked out her leg at Cecilia's head and forced her foot to smack against Cecilia's cheek, a grazing blow but still one that shook Cecilia quite a bit, forcing her to let go of Ro's leg and fall back a bit. " Kh...okay, I wasn't going to humiliate you. But now...well you should have taken your defeat with grace instead of trying to fight it. " Cecilia said with a bit of a smirk on her face as her red cheek was a stinging reminder of what Ro could do. Cecilia would attempt to move towards her again and grab a hold of the girl's leg, and slide her hands up to attempt and grab Ro's bikini bottoms and swiftly slide them off the girl's crotch, exposing her sex.

Cecilia would then try and hook Ro's legs over the Hardcore Queen's shoulders as she would then grin a bit, moving her arms down to wrap them around Ro's waist as she would then move up to her feet, keeping Ro's front pressed against the ropes, as her hair was tied to the second ropes, but Cecilia would move the girl's body up as far as she could with the girl's back pressing up side down against Cecilia front. " Tap out now and I won't humiliate you." Cecilia said with a grin as she would lean her mouth down and kiss Ro's sex gently, all before she would gently slip her tongue into Ro's sex and start to slowly twirl it around inside the girl's vagina, as she was putting Ro through one of her hentai finisher, Freja's gift.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:37 am

Ro didn’️t quite expect that to be taken seriously. But…now that it was… “…..Agreed. It’️s a date, cutey, whatever happens here.” It seamed the two indomitable wills had just agreed to a date, based on Ro’️s little random joke. Ro was actually very happy about this. Ro continued to moan and groan in the hold as she felt herself being tortured, but her barefoot grazed her new friend and current tormentor. Ro heard Cecilia comment about humiliating her, which made Ro pique her head in confusion.

“Humiliate me? Wh…what are you on about?” Ro would soon find out, as she was bent in such a painful way, feeling Cecilia bend her upwards, the blood rushing to her head, at first Ro’️s legs flailed a bit…then she felt Cecilia pull her bikini bottom down and press into her sex. “I….I wont tap……I…I wont…” Ro strained as she felt Cecilia rubbing her tongue into her sex, making her cringe as her toes curled, her sex becoming instantly wet. She gasped, body frozen. “G…Cece…” She said, shortening Cecilia’️s name like a nickname. She lowered her voice for just Cecilia to hear “It’️s…it feels so good…..” Now…she even whispered, enjoying this despite the pain. “Don’️t stop…”

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next