Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Ro Laren: Hardcore bikini Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Ro Laren: Hardcore bikini Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Ro Laren: Hardcore bikini Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:05 am

Cecilia smirked a bit as her legs were tightly locked on Ro's sexy body, her legs pressed down, squished and mashed Ro's large round orbs, and as she did she was keeping an eye at Ro's sexy frame, Cecilia's hands went down to push herself up a bit and keep her upper body off the mat as she was using that position to gain leverage and put a bit more strain on her sexy red headed opponent. As she kept pressing down on the girl's breasts and crushing her ribs like she did she would hear what the girl said.

Which brought a smile to her face and then a new blush as well as she abrupptly changed the tone of what she was saying, which threw Cecilia a bit of course but only for a second, before she went back to squeezing the life out of Ro, the smirked and smiled before she licked her lips. " Thanks Red ~ You have very soft and wonderful breasts ~" Cecilia said as she would try and squeeze a bit tighter on them as she said that. She watched Ro for a while wonder just how much this girl could take and focused in on her face to see just how much damage she was even doing to the girl.

That was when she felt it, how her ankle got twisted around and her hold essentially started to break up, " AgH!" Cecilia yelled out as Ro took a hold of ankle and twisted it around, the girl's arms went out from under her and she started to try and lean up to a near seated position to reach after Ro's hands and pry them off, but they were a bit too far away. Failing at that Cecilia would look on at Ro's head and then down at her legs and then...stomach. That completely unprotected stomach was a prime target and one that Cecilia would attempt to fire a strong punch down against, trying to drive her fist into Ro's tone sexy abs to make the girl let go of her ankle.

Last edited by 2237 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Ro Laren: Hardcore bikini Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Ro Laren: Hardcore bikini Match

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:14 am

Ro couldn’️t help but smile as Cecilia responded, she turned enough to see the blush on Cecilia’️s face, and how she let up on her hold for juuuust a second. Cecilia had to admit she was expecting a lot more baseball bats and smashing than flirting…not that she objected, she really liked this. Win or loose she hoped to be friends with the Hardcore Queen. “Mmm…ughhhh…thanks…yours are beautiful too…but you’️ll get a closer look at mine before this is over…and maybe after…” Ro winked, despite the pain.

And, just after she winked, she twisted. Hard. Ro kept twisting, wrapping her hands around Cecilia’️s sexy feet and twisting, she could here Cecilia cry out in pain and could tell this was effective as she continued to inflict as much pain as possible on the champ. It didn’️t take long for the hold to start to break up, giving Ro a chance to excape! But…just as she was about to power out, a massive thud was heard, as Cecilia’️s fist slammed into her stomach.

Ro gasped and coughed as she was hit, Cecilia was STRONG and packed a powerful punch, making Ro gag a bit. But, despite this pain, Ro showed an impressive strength. She still managed to roll out of Cecilai’️s lessening legs. She just didn’️t manage to do much of anything else, barley getting onto all fours to catch her breath.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:24 am

Cecilia couldn't help but let out a soft little giggle when she heard what Ro said to her, and couldn't help but admit that this girl was quite entertaining and interesting, " Oh ? Thanks Red, and I'll keep that in mind, after You tap out under mine~" Cecilia said teasingly to Ro as she then felt the great pain of having her ankles twists around by someone that was as strong as Ro, which was about as strong as the Hardcore Queen herself was.

The pain was nothing less than excruciating and she wanted out of this position fast, there was no way that Cecilia would give up or tap out, it just wasn't what she did and that became apparent that Ro shared that trait with her, but even so she had to find a way out of the hold and found one as she sent a strong punch to Ro's sexy abs and at the same time as Ro rolled away so did Cecilia. Both girls seemingly got up to their hands and knees on the same time facing each other as they were there, catching their breaths as they did.

The Hardcore Queen moved her ankle around gently from side to side to see that it wasn't damage and then would start to prowl a bit closer to Ro, keeping herself on all fours as she circled Ro a bit in the prowl. All before she would lick her lips and then try and lung forward to wrap her arms around Ro's head, attempting to lock the girl up into a type of lock up. Cecilia found it rather exhilarating to test herself against the girl, to compete against her and wanted to try more. " Don't stop yet Red. Out fun have only started ~...oh! Go ahead and give me everything you got, this is a Hardcore match after all, hold nothing back...nothing at all." Cecilia said as she licked her lips again and then she would try and wrestle Ro down onto her back with this lock up but was looking forward to seeing how things would go.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:43 am

Ro had finally recovered from the gut punch, and as she turned around she was slightly surprised to see Cecilia in the exact same position staring back at her. Ro was intrigued by this, she saw Cecilia get closer. Ro did the same; licking her lips, seeing Cecilia do the same…they were like two lioness prowling for prey, prowling around each other, waiting to see who would move first.

That would be Cecilia, who lunged forward and tried to lock up with Ro. Ro quickly moved to intercept, grappling with Cecilia as the two struggled for control, trying to slip her head out of Cecilia’️s grasp as she was grappled with. “Good…” Ro managed to speak, despite being in the middle of this battle, “Our fun’️s going to go on for a looong time…” It was clear Ro had the same idea about Cecilia, she loved this challenge.

With Cecelia trying to wrestle Ro on her back, she felt her options were limited. Her best chance was to roll with it, which she did, dropping to her back, but instead of being pushed there, she purposefully fell backwards quickly. With Cecilia’️s arms still around her head, Ro used her legs instead, lifting them up, she tried to wrap them around Cecilia’️s waist, with Cecilia on top and Ro on the bottom squeezing her with her strong legs. If she managed to squeeze hard enough to distract Cecilia, Ro would slip her head out of her lock up, leaning it up to lick Cecilia’️s cheek. “…nothing, cutey?” Ro would tease as she did, squeezing harder, though she was unable to restrain Cecilia’️s arms just head, having used her own arms to escape.

Last edited by 199 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:15 am

Cecilia's eyes fixed on Ro as the girl mimicked her movements and did as the Hardcore Queen did as they prowled around each other like the lionesses that they seemed to be, soon enough though both of the pounced, Cecilia first at Ro to follow. They both slammed into each other and locked up, wrapping their arms around the other's head and brought their bodies tightly against each other again, with their breasts pressing up against each other again but this time it was only for a moment.

Soon enough they were caught in a struggle for control as both of the sexy ladies went at it as much as they could and had a short while to speak to each other in the struggle, " Long ? seems like you got high hopes for yourself Red ~" Cecilia teased as she looked deeply into Ro's brown eyes with her own red eyes for a moment. " That's good." Cecilia said as she soon started to feel how she was wrestling Ro down and with managed to push the girl down onto her back and moved around to get on top of the girl, though it seemed like she had overestimated her chances and it turned out that she fell into Ro's clever trap.

Cecilia soon felt how Ro's sexy and strong legs went around her waist and put a tight squeeze on her, " Ghnk..!" Cecilia let out as she gritted her teeth and bit through the pain as she then felt how Ro escaped from her headlock on the girl and instead pushed her face down closer towards Ro's, the girl's arms squeezing tightly on her head as she glared down into Ro's eyes before the girl's tongue came up and licked her cheek. Cecilia's knees were holding her up a but at least her lower body but she was forced to kick her feet against the mat a bit as the pain wasn't easy to deal with.

" Ghk...Good.."
Cecilia managed to let out as Ro was putting a squeeze on her, " So...no holding back...complete outright battle from now on...nothing against each other for any moves..." Cecilia said with a strained voice as her head and waist were being squeezed rather viscously by Ro. All before the Hardcore Queen would move her hands down towards the side of Ro's body and gently press her palms against it, soon she would slide them up along Ro's frame all the way up to the side of the girl's breasts, gently rubbing her palms against them. " Weather...it be rough...Gkh!...or hot..." Cecilia said as she would then try and slip her hands up over Ro's breasts and then press her palms down on them, she would gently knead her palms against the girl's large luscious orbs before she would then take a deep breath, balling up her hands a bit all so she could try and use all her strength and weight as well to push push down her balled up hands down into the center of each of Ro's breasts, trying to force them down deep and but as much pressure as she could on Ro's chest, breasts and her ribs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:54 am

Their breasts briefly brushed together as the two lioness pounced on each other, the crowd loving this sexy mat action, roaring with approval, their arms wrapping around each other’️s heads until Ro managed to get Cecilia down. Cecilia was right, though, Ro did have high hopes for this match, as the two of them locked eyes, Ro smirked back, her brown eyes flaring with intensity as she looked back into Cecilia’️s sexy red eyes, the two of them struggling for control.

Fortunately for Red, which Ro was now happy to adopt as an affectionate nickname, Cecilia had fallen for Ro’️s distraction, and she managed to wrap her legs around Cecilia and squeeze HARD, while she kept er headlock on, she still leaned in, licking her face.

“Mmm…I don’️t hold back, I promise…careful what you wish for, I can get pretty rough… Ro replied as she squeezed more way than one against Cecilia, crushing her with her strong legs, while she leaned in once more. Soon, she felt Cecilia’️s hands sliding along her body, pressing against her, then sliding back up, rubbing against the side of her breasts. Ro had a tingly feeling as she felt this, her body was very much turned on, the Hardcore Queen being very much the Sexy Queen right now, making Ro gasp for a moment. Before Cecilia could begin her assault, Ro leaned in and pressed her lips against Cecilia, kissing her briefly.

Then, while so aroused, she felt Cecilia press gently into her breasts, kneading them…but then she moved to an a aggressive attack, smashing Red’️s breasts with her balled up fists, inflicting great pain down upon Ro as she flattened her massive orbs, crushing her chests and ribs. “Ugh….UH….AHH!” This made Ro cry out for the first time during this match, her breasts were in horrible pain, but this was not taken personally by Ro, like Cecilia said, no holding it against her. Despite that, it was INCREDIBLY painful! Ro finally released the headlock and the scissor hold, needing to defend herself, she tried to grab hold of Cecilia’️s wrists and pull them away, her body in agony from the tit attack.

Last edited by 199 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:17 am

Cecilia's teeth were still gritted as she had to go through the excruciating pain for Ro's double submission hold, it did seem as Ro was quite dangerous when it came to these submission holds and was proving to be a much deadlier opponent than Cecilia had thought that she would face on this night, but the fact that she was having quite a bit of fun with the girl make up for the surprise, and it wasn't like it was a bad surprise...in fact it was a glorious surprise.

As she listened to Ro's fun words Cecilia couldn't help but let out a light but pained chuckle as she said " No doubt...Agh...but trust me...I can get rougher." Cecilia said as she began to rub her hands up and down, heating Ro up a bit with a fair bit of sensual movement of her palms against Ro's sexy skin and her wonderful breasts, but that wasn't all she did as she started to move her hands up onto Ro's breasts. As she did that though the girl's pulled her down again and kissed at Cecilia's lips a brief kiss but one that Cecilia managed to have enough time to kiss back as well.

After the nice kiss the painful attack on Ro's entire chest started as Cecilia put an astonishing amount of pressure on the girl's lovely breasts and her ribs, when she did she heard a loud and painful scream from Ro and soon enough the girl's holds fell apart around her and she was freed. Cecilia let out a long groan and then took a very deep breath as she kept pushing down on Ro's sexy breasts. " See Red ? That's what rough means. And that's just the start of it." Cecilia said with a smirk as she soon started to feel how Ro grabbed onto her wrists and started to pull her hands away from the red head's sexy orbs.

" Don't think I'll let you end my fun yet Red~" Cecilia said teasingly as she would move her lower body up, moving her butt down to crash it down into Ro's gut attempting to drive a bit of air out of Ro's lungs, if it worked in stunning the girl Cecilia would attempt and take a hold of Ro's wrists instead and try to pin the girl's wrists down over her head. After she did that she knew she had a chance to put Ro in a good pin attempt and would try and move up to seat her ass down on top of Ro's sexy large breasts and after that she would try and place Ro's arms under her knees and pin them down against the mat, freeing the Hardcore Queen's hands up as she tried to pin Ro in a firm pin with all of Cecilia's weight focused on Ro's shoulders and chest. " There we go Red ~ Time for you to find out just why I am the Hardcore Queen." Cecilia said as she would try and move her hands down and grab a hold of Ro's hair as close to her scalp as she could and then tried to lift the girl's head up a bit and press it up against her crotch that was covered by her light blue bikini bottoms. As this pin was initiated the ref girl would slide in next to them and checking to on Ro's shoulder to see if they were pinned down, if they were she would start the count.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:36 am

Cecilia was right, So was really good at submissions, and was really determined and good at keeping them, but that breast attack Cecilia was not prepared for. She listened to Cecile tell her that she could get rougher, and that this was just the start of it. For once, she had no snappy come back to make as Cecilia taunted her, and no flirt to return. This time, she just had to take the pain, because she couldn’️t get out of it…but, she did note that she managed to have Cecilia kiss her back, which more than made up for the agony she was in now.

As Cecilia said this was just the start, Ro managed to open her mouth again. “Didn’️t even….know you started.” She said, trying to act af if this didn’️t hurt, but her pained expression revealed, obviously, that it was.

Soon, Cecilia slid forward her ass CRASHING onto her stomach, making her gasp out and cough as she was winded by the girl. While she was distracted by that, Ro’️s wrists were grabbed by the Hardcore Queen, which soon shifted to a schoolgirl pin as Cecilia’️s sexy ass at on Ro’️s sexy breasts, the two of them quite close. “I haven’️t seen it yet?” Ro asked sarcastically, but soon she was silent as Cecilia pressed her sex against Ro’️s mouth, and grabbed her hair, pulling her face up into her, smothering her as well as pinning her down.

Ro began to panic as the Ref slid in to start the count, she saw the ref slam her hand down, ”ONE!”. Ro struggled, desperate to end the hair pull and break out of this hold, then she remembered what Cecilia said, anything goes, nothing personal, she couldn’️t break out conventionally…so right as the ref prepared to say two, Ro opened her mouth…then clamped down HARD, biting Cecilia’️s sex! Ro grinded down with her teeth, desperate to make Cecilia give this up, unwilling to loose so soon!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:50 am

Cecilia couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle as Ro said that she hadn't noticed that Cecilia had started and all that Cecilia could do in response to this was to wink her eye at the girl and say " Kinda hard to act tough when I got you screaming out in pain Red ~ " Cecilia said with a little grin on her face, all before she moved in and smacked her butt down on Ro which worked perfectly and allowed the Hardcore Queen to take full control over Ro in that brief moment where she pressed and pinned Ro down quite expertly in a nice schoolgirl pin.

" Not yet no, and you'll only get to see this if you don't lose here and now." Cecilia said as she would kiss at the palm of her hand and blow it down towards Ro before she moved her hands down and grabbed the girl's hair and pulled her face into her crotch, smothering Ro as the pin started and felt like this one might stick and if it didn't all that would mean was that she was going to enjoy tussling with Ro a bit more.

Though soon enough Cecilia felt Ro's struggles as she tried to free herself, futile as they were she still tried...but then it came, a sharp pain shot through Cecilia as she felt an astonishing pain on her crotch. " Yeaow!" Cecilia yelped out in pain as she quickly tried to pull away from Ro and move her butt down towards the girl's stomach as she did this she would try and keep a hold of Ro's hair and pull on it to try and force the girl to let go, the bite came in good time as only a fragment of a second more had gotten a 2 count out of Ro.

If Cecilia could managed to seat herself down on Ro's stomach instead she would try and have the hold of Ro's hair to lift the back of the girl's head up off the mat and then attempt to slam it down against the mat hard, over and over and over, trying to knock some sense into Ro's skull. " OW! That SERIOUSLY hurt !" Cecilia snapped at Ro as she tried to bounce the girl's head off the mat a couple of times as payback, still there wasn't any real hard feeling for Cecilia, that was the rules of the match and what she had said to Ro, it was going to be rough match...and Cecilia was really looking forward to seeing what this Red could do when she got rough with the Hardcore Queen.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:31 pm

“Shhh…” Ro replied as Cecilia told her she didn’️t look tough when she screamed in pain, it was more of a teasing tone…as teasing as Red could manage while she was in pain. She had to admit, Cecilia looked incredibly sexy up there as she mounted Ro and blew a kiss down towards her, a dominant Hardcore Queen. It would be glorious to defeat her, but she was getting ahead of herself “I won’️t loo…mmmfff!’️.

When Ro finally did bite down, she heard Cecilia scream in pain, pulling away and sliding her ass backwards onto Ro’️s stomach, no longer straddling her breasts. Ro gasped out for breath as the smother was finally released, giving Cecilia a smirk as she screamed, but she didn’️t have long to enjoy it as she felt Cecilia’️s hands grip her hair, slamming her into the matt over and over.

“Of course it hurt…OW!” she let out a loud ow, as her head was slammed, talking in between the attacks. “It’️s supposed to hurt…OW…it’️s a pussy bite…OWWWW! Finally, Ro had enough of this, she decided to end it. Neither of them had any hard feelings, in fact Ro was having a lot of fun, and hoped Cecilia was too. Ro lifted her lags backwards while Cecilia straddled her stomach, having moved back far enough for Ro to counter. She tried to bend her legs upwards, hoping she was flexible enough to get her bare feet up in around Cecilia’️s head and try tot topple her down…if that failed, she’️d just blindly knee or kick Cecilia’️s back or the back of her head.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next