Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi)

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:35 pm

"Mhhh!" Seira managed to take a breath in before Aoi's breasts pressed once against her pretty little face. The girl shook her head in embarrassment as the blue haired girl's chest rubbed against her face. She moaned having the girl humiliate her like this and wear her out. Seira would try and wrap her legs around the girl's waist to squeeze her waist getting a bit of payback as she tried to turn her head wanting to get some air as Aoi's breasts continued to press down against her face. Feeling her nipple against her cheek, she blushed not liking this position.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wet and Messy Pudding Match (Seira vs Aoi)

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:50 pm

"oh"Aoi tried to keep in the smoother but the pudding was not helping her much as she felt Seira warp her legs squeezing her "ahh let go"Aoi demanded as she let go her head and tried to take her legs off of her form around her as she knew her breast smoother would have to stop for now as Aoi didn't want to be caught in a body scissors

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Seira immediately sat up with her torso by pressing against the floor with her hands. She would try and loosen her scissors planting one foot on the floor to push herslef forward to sit on the other girl's stomach and mount her foe. She would then try and pin Aoi down with her knees and sit on the girl's face with her pussy pressed against Aoi's face trying to get her back from the smothering with a face sit!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:39 pm

"Ah!"Aoi gave a cute yelp as she was pined down by Seira as her foe pussy pushed onto her face she started to blush brithlgy as her legs kick wildly not liking being face sit like this. "get off"she protested but then she remembered this was a hentai match she then smiled and tried to lick Seiras pussy hoping to would get her aroused also hoping she would get off Aoi soon to as she licked and knows she'll need air soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:39 pm

"Waht are you gonna do now?" Seira grinned a she may have finally got into a dominant position as she put her hands on her hips looking down at the blue haired girl. She let out a gasp as Aoi attempted to trail her tongue up the girl's crotch, lapping at her sex with her wet, warm moist tongue. Grabbing a handful of Aoi's hair she would pull her away from doing any more damage before releasing her hair and press her hand against the girl's cheek forcing her to turn he rhead. Seira would then scoot back up pressing her crotch against her face rubbing it back and fourth just to humiliate her foe.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Aoi blushed brightly really not like being facesit on as her head was turned to its side by Seira's hand , Aoi really wanted out of this position trying to move her pinned body but it was no use she then remember her legs were still free Aoi would try to lift her legs and wrap them around Seira "I'm going to beat you is what I'm going to do "Aoi said blushing . If able to to wrap her legs around Aoi would try and pull the girl down and off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:24 pm

"Hmpf... and how are yu going to do that cute one?" Seira said literally rubbing it in.

The girl's smirk dissipated as she felt the blue haired girl's legs reach and wrap around her head. Being jerked back, Seira was forced backward and roll off of her. she slid against the oil as she got onto one knee. She clicked her tongue in her mouth in frustration, "Tsk" as she thought she almost had her that time.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Aoi sat up right away and took some breaths in as she was so close to losing A lot of her air after getting back some air she wiped the pudding off her face and looked at Seira "ill admit this your very good Seira-chan but i will be the one making you cum the 2 time "she said giggling a bit "and winning "she smirk looking at the Brunette . Aoi started to crawl at Seira ready to start continue this match tho she was growing tired but she had to be careful not wanting to be in a facesit again

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:38 am

"Not gonna happen...." Seira said grinning as the two girls crawled toward each other.

Seira would take the offensive and try and lace her fingers behind Aoi's neck and try to bring the girl's head toward the floor. Next, she would try to throw her leg over and the next to try and get onto Aoi's back while she was on all fours. She tried to clutch onto the blue haired girl like a Koala pressing her naked body against her opponent's back.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:08 am

"So going to happen."Aoi said back as she got to Seira and was about to lock her with her, but as she was reaching for the brunette she was beaten to it and be for she knew it she was force on all four with Seira on her back.

'H-hey get off me "Aoi said trying to get Seira off her by rocking her body side to side, back and forth while she was on all fours

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next