by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kirie vs Toshiko

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kirie vs Toshiko - Page 6 Empty Re: Kirie vs Toshiko

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Toshiko let out a loud moan. She really wanted to get ontop of the girl right now, however it was far too hard for Toshiko to do that at the moment. Toshiko decided the best way to carry on was to keep fingering Kirie. She moved around inside the girls sex and rubbed against the wall of her sex, she was looking for the girls gspot. If she could find it, then she would be able to cause the girl so much pleasure she would have to let go of the scissor hold
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Kirie also began to moan louder as Toshiko continued to finger her. The tall girl decided not to take the risk and she would pull her fingers from her opponent's sex and released the scissor before she would try to push Toshiko away from her with both hands. Afterwards Kirie would roll aside and get up on one knee so she could adjust her breath. Her face was still showing confidence as she would stare at Toshiko with her teasing expression while licking the fingers she used to pump the girl's sex with.

"Mmm~ you taste good, bambi..." she would say with a seductive smile. "Can't wait until I make you squirt~" she added with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Toshiko was releived that Kirie had finally backed down, it was going to take her alot of time to recover, but sadly she didnt have that time. She adjusted her top so it was right again and then got onto her knees.

"They call me the foot mistress, cuase i can make you squirt with my bare foot" She grinned as she sensually storked her own foot to see if she could get some sort of arousal from Kirie in some way shape or form
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 pm

"Oh really?" Kirie let out teasingly, taking her opponent's words lightly.

Even if she felt a little arousal inside, the tall girl's playful attitude would probably covered her real feelings. It's important not let your opponent knew about what you're thinking in a match like this, since it could be used against you, and Kirie understood that very well. She didn't even bother to fix her attire, thinking that it would distract her opponent more than actually embarrassing her.

Kirie would stick her tongue for a bit at Toshiko before she would immediately charge at her. The tall girl would try to lower herself before she reached her opponent and wrapped her arms around Toshiko's waist before she would lift the girl's up. If all worked well then she could probably tried to pull a suplex on Toshiko.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:41 pm

Toshiko was not ready, nor wa sshe expecting somethin glike that ot happen. She was expecting them to get back to screwing each other. Getting lifted and tossed aroun dlike a ragdoll, really did not help. She let out a mssive groan as she hit th emat after Kirie had managed to perform a suplex on Toshiko

"Urgh...really now!" She would oll away and get up and simply charge Kirir,e hoping to use her shoulder to spear Kirire into the turnbuckle so she could get back to work on her
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Kirie didn't expect such a quick recovery from her opponent. Not after all she already did to her. The tall girl took the spear with her chest and her body was knocked away to the corner.

"Augh!" she would let out as her back hit the turnbuckle, leaving her temporarily stunned as she was holding her chest with one hand and her back with the other while gritting her teeth from the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Toshiko grinned as she had managed to spear the girl successfully. She the proceeded to grab the girl by the waist and lift her up into the air and turn her around to set her up for a tombstone pieldriver. It was hard to lift the girl, with her being 10 cm taller, but if she was able to do it she would perform the piledriver and slam the girl headfirst into the mat. However she did not let go once they had landed, keeping the girl upside down, she would wrap her legs around Kirie's neck and then use her arms to open the girls legs apart. With a smrik she moved the girls panties out of the way and bought her face down to lick the outside of her sex

Last edited by 10423 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Kirie let out a yelp as her waist was grabbed by Toshiko before the girl would start lifting her body upwards. The tall girl was still a bit dazed from the hit, but she wasn't about to let her opponent had her way that easily. Kirie would try to grab Toshiko's hair and pulled it as hard as she could, hoping that the girl would release her before she could do whatever she planned with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Toshiko cursed having long hair. She let out a yelp but still endured the pain to carry on with what she planned, piledriving her to the ground, the removal of her panties and the lickng of her sex. Toshiko eally needed this. She needed to inflict some sort of major hit agianst her if she was to stand a chance. Once she began licking her sex she would let out a few small moans to show that she approved of the taste of Kirie
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Kirie groaned in pain as she was hit by the piledriver. Her hands was holding her head while her face was grimacing. She felt more than a little dizzy as her head just been slammed against the mat. She would then feel her pantie was removed before she felt Toshiko's tongue on her sex.

"Ah ahhh aah..." Kirie would began to moan as her opponent was licking her pussy.

She needed to somehow get out of this situation, but the pain in her head made it kind of difficult to do so. Gritting her teeth, the tall girl would try to force her legs to trap Toshiko's head between them so she could have a chance in turning back the match.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next