by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kirie vs Toshiko

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kirie vs Toshiko - Page 5 Empty Re: Kirie vs Toshiko

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:48 pm

As Kirie started to suck on Toshikos nipple, she let out a massive moan of pleasure. It seemed that there was no way to get this girl to give in. Toshiko pinched the girls ass as she wriggles it into her hands and then let out another quiet moan. Toshiko did not want to admit it, but she was being dominated by this girl. This talk pretty skimpy dressed girl

"you are going to have to wait a while then"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Kirie let out a muffled moan into Toshiko's soft breast as the girl pinched her ass. She would then released her opponent's nipple with a popping sound before she would pinch both Toshiko nipples with her hands. Kirie would then grab her opponent's shoulders to raise her body up a little so she could roll to her side and try to put the girl into a body scissor again. Afterwards she would move one of her hands to Toshiko's pantie so she could start teasing the girl's crotch with some light rubbing.

"Mmm... how does this feels?" Kirie would ask Toshiko with a teasing look on her face as she licked her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Toshiko let out a grunt when she had her nipples were pinched. She let out a light Moan when she started at her panties. However Toshiko was not turned on enough for the rubbing to work.

"no... Rubbing my panties. You need to go under the panties if you really wanna do something" she spoke as if it was a dare. Toshiko moved her arms over to the girl and began pulling at her top to try and take it off
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:27 pm

"Tsk, tsk... you're really impatient aren't you?" Kirie let out with a chuckle as Toshiko was daring her to go under her pantie.

Instead of giving in into her opponent's taunting, Kirie would continue to rub the girl's crotch through her pantie, increasing her pace from time to time to keep Toshiko aroused, but not aroused enough for the time being. As she felt her opponent grabbed her top, Kirie would tighten her scissor on the girl's body a bit, and her other hand would try to grab one of Toshiko's wrists so she could bring her opponent hand towards her lips before she would start sucking on the girl's index finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Toshiko really wanted to get this girls top off. She really wanted to see her be the first one to be exposed to the crowd. Toshiko let out a few slight moans at the fact that Kirie had increased her pace on her panties slightly. Before Toshiko could grab onto the girls top properly the girl had gotten of her hands and began sucking the index finger. The feeling sent a shiver down Toshikos spine and she let out a loud audible moan
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Kirie laughed as Toshiko began to moan from her teasing. After all she just said it seemed that what's the tall girl doing was working quite well. She decided that she's going to comply with her opponent's words now and slipped her hand inside Toshiko's pantie before inserting one finger into her sex, so she could start rubbing the inside lightly, almost tickling the girl's pussy wall. She would also continue to suck on Toshiko's index finger and run her tongue all over it before she would eventually pull it from her mouth.

"What's the matter, bambi? Are you done now?" Kirie would tease the girl before letting out another soft laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:17 pm

As Kirie stuck her finger inside her Toshiko let out a massive moan as her body had a surge of pleasure. She could feel the finger rubbing against her wall lightly.

"mmmmmm no. Just you gotta work me harder than that" she smirked as she bought her free hand down to her own panties and rubbed her crotch through he'd panties gentally

"now now. Let's see how you cope" she let out a lustful grin and used her other hand to brush her hair
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:24 pm

As her opponent started to fight back by rubbing her crotch, Kirie would let out a soft moan before she inserted another finger into Toshiko's pussy and started to pump her womanhood in a medium pace. Her other hand would now move to one of Toshiko's breast so she could play with her soft buxom again to help her stimulate her opponent.

"Aahnn..." Kirie would let out another moan before gazing into Toshiko's eyes with a seductive look. "Not bad..." she would add before increasing her pumping on the girl's pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Toshiko let out a loud moand as she started pumping harder. Toshiko did the same and pulled down her panties so she had free access to her sex. She rubbed Kirie as best as she could and then slid as many fingers as she could fit inside the girl, letting out a small moan again.

"So.....you think...you can cope"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:39 pm

"Yes I do~" Kirie confidently said before she would tighten her scissor a bit more, reminding her opponent that she had advantage.

However pain wasn't the only thing she would give to Toshiko, as she would inserted a third finger into the girl's sex before picking up her pumping pace.Her other hand would also increase the breasts massaging and squeezing, while occasionally playing with Toshiko's nipple as well. Kirie would do this while letting out a couple of soft moans on her own as she was enduring her opponent's sexual assault on her own sex. She was still confident that she could outlast Toshiko since she had a head start, or so she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next