Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Spider's web [For Darius]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spider's web [For Darius] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider's web [For Darius]

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:13 pm

" On the contrary, Sarah. We.. Will! " Shanari had pulled herself back a little so she had some space to work it and upon yelling out the last word, she will shoot her knee straight up against Sarah's lower back, further injuring Sarah Gatt's back from the previous holds she had suffered. She then held the nelson back strong. " You know, before I decided to go against you, I made sure I had everything planned out. I know where all your members are and they are certainly not anywhere close to hear your screams. " She paused just for Sharaiya to send another harsh kick towards Sarah's gut, the older sister was still angry at what Sarah had done to her and she would make sure that the girl will remember this night, where the two sisters have crushed the Queen of Brawl to a state she will not easily come back out of.

" I guess I do pity you in some way. You see Gatt, all those allies you have, they're all afraid of you, they don't like you, heck they would betray you in a heart beat! " She would then push Sarah's head down, trying to choke her in the full nelson hold while Sharaiya was getting herself for another attack, Shanari just trying to pick Sarah apart mentally while her older sister did the physical part. " Just think Sarah, who else but me would have actually protected you in your time of need? All you had to do was care about me, but you were so stuck up with that big ego of yours that you thought you had everything figure out. This is why you surrounded yourself with idiots, and left the smart one, out of your little group. " She would grin, using the choke she had on Sarah to keep her from tensing up for Sharaiya's next kick, which was send straight between Sarah's legs, she was aiming for her crotch this time. " Face your idiocy, Sarah, you lost the only person that cared about you. " Then Shanari would try to same move again but this time send multiple knee straight to the poor brawler's lower back.

Last edited by 131 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Sarah hung from Shanari's grasp like a wet noodle after being kicked by her older sisiter. Sarah knew Sharaiya had strong kicks, but taking one full on with no way to stop it had nearly knocked Sarah out. She panted and coughed, trying to get her air back when she suddenly felt Shanari's knee slam into the base of her spine. "AGGGH!!!" Sarah cried out, her back already hurting from their earlier dual hold, and the pain from it was brought screaming back. It did serve to rouse Sarah a bit, and she immediately started struggling against Shanari again, only to receive another devastating kick to her gut by Sharaiya.

"OOOGGGGHH!!" Sarah cried out, her struggling stopping and her legs giving way once again to the power of Sharaiya's kick, hanging in Shanari's grasp once again. As she panted and tried to get her breathing back to normal she listened to the younger Russian's words, about how no one was coming to save her, and that even if they could they wouldn't. It became clear that this whole thing was about Shanari not getting the attention she thought she deserved. "Y-You don't know....." Sarah panted. "What you're......t-talking about....UGGGGGHHH!!!!" It was was then Sharaiya nailed her hard in the pussy, and Sarah's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets. THe pain was intense, and she wanted to move her hands to soothe her sore pussy, but it was useless in the full nelson. The most she could do was press her legs together to deal with the pain.

Far too hurting to talk now, Sarah could only groan in response to Shanari's words before being hit in the back over and over again, which drew pain cries from the Queen of Brawl each time, really getting a wrok over from the two vengeful sisters.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:02 pm

" That's where you're wrong. But that's what you always are. " She would solidify the full nelson again and keep Sarah on her feet, Shanari hiding that grin again as she was setting Sarah up for something. " You have nothing! " She then lifted Sarah straight up for a brief moment so she could bend backwards and go for a dragon suplex, aiming to drive Sarah's head straight down to the ground and keep her in a bridged pin, she wanted to prepare Sarah for something that Sharaiya would no doubt deliver once it was all set, they were going to show Sarah that the sisters were not only fully reunited, but knew how to dominate and exploit eachothers submission holds once they have captured someone.

Sharaiya had done her kicking damage, now she just waited for Shanari to get Sarah in position for Sharaiya to have some more fun.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down