Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I'm not a Heel!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

I'm not a Heel! - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm not a Heel!

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:43 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as Heather seemed rather happy with how Cecilia wanted revenge for what Gatt had done to Heather, she would pat the girl's head a little and then pull away form the girl and hearing what she had to say next. Cecilia would grin a bit as she would ruffle up Heather's hair quite a bit before she would then shake her head a bit and then shrug her shoulders a bit.

" Well you see, I've gotta run ! Well we gotta run You know Bad Company meeting at Cormac's. So we are gonna ride !" Cecilia said with a smile as she knew she had turned the girl on quite a bit by now, she could tell by the way that the girl was saying what she did and the way that she wrapped her arms around Cecilia before the blond pulled away.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:56 am

As Cecilia patted her on the head, Heather would wince a little again, though the smile still on her face. She was quite glad that Cecilia felt the way that she did in revenging her. It was something that she definitely didn't get alot, and she knew if it was in the reverse position, she would do the exact thing for Cecilia. However after all this talking, Cecilia had worked up Heather quite a bit, and she was hoping they could seal the night in a big way.

"...What??" Heather would let out as Cecilia seemed to have different plans, saying what she did and pulling away from her. Heather would stand there staring at her, blinking her eyes a few times. "N..no you can't be serious I...w-well I thought we would..I-I mean.....y-you can't just...a-after all that.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:04 am

Cecilia would grin a bit as it seemed that Heather had gotten quite horny as the girl seemed rather upset and distressed over the what Cecilia told her, with that Cecilia would walk around the girl and then slap her hard on her sexy butt in an attempt to make sure that the girl got what she did to her.

" Come on sexy! We can't be late for the meeting." Cecilia said as she would try and push Heather forward and get them to start walking off towards the elevator to then go down and then try to get Heather away from this penthouse and off towards the bar." Well, how about tomorrow. You and me will spend the whole day just the two of us?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:12 am

Heather was in almost disbelief as Cecilia grinned at her. She would watch as the girl would walk around her and slap her hard on her butt, causing her to jump up and let out a little high pitched yelp, looking back at Cecilia, still with the blush on her face, but with a little glare, knowing exactly that Cecilia intentionally got her to this state.

"Tch...fiine.." Heather would let out as she was pushed to the elevator, pouting and crossing her arms all the way down and out as they left the penthouse and headed towards the bar. She would then hear Cecilia's words, causing her to turn to her and sigh, nodding her head. "Alright, yeah. That sounds great." a small smile appearing on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5