Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Face/Heel

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Face/Heel Empty Face/Heel

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:55 pm

The wrestling prince was keeping a good training regime after getting more and more opportunities in the ring. In his initial career the prince never used to visit the gym and instead just took every opponent for granted. However, he learned quickly than the men and women of AFW were not just creampuffs and he had to put in alot of work to keep up with all of them. Despite a recent win/loss career, he still had alot of work to do and despite being a good grappler and submissionist, he had much more to work on. As such, he started to put in more hours at the gym where he usually tend to find more rivals which only improved his reputation as a cocky self entitled male, who thought he was the best wrestler.

After taking a nice long shower in the men's locker room, Daisuke was ready to hit the gym. He dried himself off and changed into his wrestling briefs, putting on a pair of grey CK wrestling briefs and black wrestling boots. He hung a gym bag over his shoulder with his regular clothes, towel and a bottle of water. He made his way out of the locker room and towards the main gym hall where the machinery and the gym rings were set up. Hopefully, today he wasn't going to get in too much trouble or so he thought.

Once Daisuke made his way to the main gym hall, he dropped his gym bag on one of the wooden benches, looking around and letting out a deep sigh "Hmph, this place is always so musty....geez" he said passing his fingers through his hair to stroke his hair back.

Spoiler:
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Face/Heel Empty Re: Face/Heel

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:52 pm

spoiler:

She was no stranger to the gym, mostly because there was always some show off she can take down if she felt like it. Someone who loved to show off and thought little old her was an okay target. She loved proving these morons wrong and making them look like fools in the process, though sometimes she just loved to workout. It was legitimately relaxing to do so and push herself, for all her vain lusts of humiliation she was a competitor through and through and loved to get stronger.

Currently on a pull up bar...though not the way she supposed to be as she was hanging on it by her legs and pulling herself up this way. Smiling as she did so she kept focusing on her workout. She was the best of her managers clients and needed to look the part as she slid off and landed on her feet to look in the mirror and admire her body. "Perfect shape.." she muttered to her self

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:37 pm

As Daisuke wandered about in the gym, he noticed a attractive blonde using the pull up bar on a rather unconventional way. Her legs were hooked around the pull up bar and she was using her leg strength to pull herself up and doing a good job at it. Daisuke didn't recall seeing her around much before, usually the prince knew most of the female and male wrestlers but she seemed new.

The prince dropped his gym bag and raised his eyebrow, looking to see who the new gal was, perhaps a good sparring partner? Once she landed on her feet and walked to the gym mirror to admire herself, the prince chuckled and shook his head from afar. He unzipped his gym bag and got a fresh towel out and hung it over his shoulder as he walked over behind her, "Here take this, clearly you need it." he said as he passed the towel over to her as she had worked up a bit of sweat while working out.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:39 pm

She could feel the difference in the burning sensations in her legs and sides. It felt good to do so, It was far too crowded in the usual gym so she wasn't sure If coming here would be fine but so far it had been great and she was getting more then her share of work done. Suddenly she saw someone talk and someone else offering her a towel.

"Oh Thank you Mr" she said as she took it and rubbed off the sweat that had built up around her. For the most part she was done anyway so it didn't hurt to dry off. "Sorry if I don't know your name, I'm new here in general and usually don't train here at all."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Daisuke walked up behind her, noticing she had a good built and certainly could atleast pass off as a wrestler. He didn't mean to startle her and he was glad that he didn't as she turned around and looked relax, gladly accepting his gesture as she took the towel and wiped herself off a bit.

"Don't worry about it. My name is Daisuke Takeuchi. Tension's wrestling prince and whatabout you?." he said with a grin. "Yeah I could see you were new, not a bad body. I see you've kept yourself in good shape. However, have you had a chance to step in the ring yet?" he asked her as he looked to strike up a general conversation with the new female wrestler.

The girl looked tough and the wrestling prince was more interested in her wrestling ability, whether she was a threat to him in the ring in the future or was she just another blonde jobber.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:59 am

"Oooh a wrestling prince huh?" Layla said giggling before doing something a curtsey while looking at the man, shed never met him but the name rang a bell. One of her managers clients already fought him. "I bet that makes you one of the best wrestlers here. Nice to meet you." she added

When her own wrestling ability was called into question she wondered what his game was, though ultimately decided a half truth was good enough. "Oh yeah at least three times now. Ive had some experience before hand in combat but not in wrestling yet, 3 matches so far, and 3 wins." She said choosing not to go into details and let him decide what that meant.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Daisuke loved the sound of him getting praised by other wrestlers, as if a prince getting showered on his greatness by his subjects. He smirked as he acknowledged her curtsy by a nod before grinning at her next statement. "Well I suppose it does"he said grinning in confidence.

He heard her talk about her own experience and he rubbed his chin and nodded I see, 3 wins out of 3 huh? Not bad for a rookie. Most people who are skilled in combat struggle in wrestling, as wrestling is more grapple based but I see you've done decent for yourself but it's going to get harder once you get in the ring with real wrestlers" he winked.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:12 am

Layla was nothing if not a sweet talker. It was kinda necessary to keep on the charade after some of the things shed done. That and she was quite proud of her ability to take advantage of peoples egos, she knew someone with a name like his would have a big one and that became pretty clear as he accepted her praise.

"Id like to think, but im sure even then I have a long way to go. Im sure it will be which is why I take opportunities like this to train and do my best in my matches to improve, want to be ready for when I start facing that tougher competition."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:08 pm

Daisuke took a slight liking to this girl, she wasn't like the other ladies who stepped up to the prince and challenged his ego, wrestling him in a one on one match to prove who is superior. This girl seemed more humble, accepting the wrestling as a better wrestler and that she had a long way to go before she could challenge tougher opponents herself.

"Yeah you sure do, wrestling is not easy and I do hope you make it through, lot's of people quit half way in the transition". The wrestling prince never really liked combat fighters, he thought combat fighters stained the professional wrestling sport.

"Hah, anyways. I think I might have taken a lot of your time, I see you were busy gymming, its a good way to train but I like to be more practical, the way you can stay fit and get better at wrestling, is if you actually wrestle! be it here or in the arena" he said flexing a bit to show off his athletically toned body.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:26 pm

She could tell that this man very much prefered her more humble and kind attitude, she began to wonder if he would be so receptive to her actual nature, which was far more challenging to say the least. At his inclamation about actually wrestling she decided to weigh in once again.

"Oh no your fine. I had done quite a bit already and im never against meting new people. Especially more experinced vets like yourself. Id like to but my manager, as great as she is, usually can only lone up the same old noring trainers to work with. No way to advance without much of a challenge right?"

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next