by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Face/Heel

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Face/Heel - Page 2 Empty Re: Face/Heel

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:34 pm

This was certainly turning out to be a much different kind of meeting than his usual spar partners. Most of the wrestlers he met around the gym, new to the roster or not, usually end finding his condescending tone rather offensive which usually leads to a rather feisty affair in or outside the ring.

He thought about what she said, there was a hint in there somewhere. He rubbed his chin and looked at her head to toe, she was fit enough, she could certainly pass off as a wrestler and she looked determined enough.

"Hmm true. Well, I was looking to get some exercise as well. Seeming how I am looking to work up some sweat and you are looking for a challenge, how about.....you hit the showers, change into your wrestling gear and we can have a one on one wrestling match? You and Me in that ring, competitive submission wrestling?" he grinned, giving her his hand to seal the deal of the challenge.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:12 am

Layla almost couldnt stop the smile that was about to show off her true nature. A cahnce to not only test him but take him down a peg and see how the prince handled getting his ass kicked by her hands. A her eyes widening as if what he was offering was some great honor she smiled.

"You mean it?! That would be amazing. I uh..dont really have anything else to wear but my street clothes and kinda wrestle like this anyway but I can give you  a challenge regardless I promise." Layla said eagerly.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:26 am

The wrestling prince noticed that smile, unsure of what exactly she was happy at but he thought perhaps she is just smiling at the chance of getting in the ring with a true wrestling prince. Suddenly her eyes widened and she offered a more innocent smile as she was all joyful.

"Uhh well alright, I guess that could pass off as wrestling gear" he said looking at her from head to toe on what she was wearing. "Well then let's see if you can really give me a challenge. You and me in that ring" he said turning around and pointing to the empty gym ring. He adjusted his own wrestling briefs and walked forward, showing his bare back to her as he made his way towards the ring expecting the Canadian blonde to follow.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:13 am

She looked confused and looked at her clothes. She could kinda guess his disbelief maybe, she personally didnt see an issue with her clothes especiall when she took her jacket off. Regardless she did indeed follow him into the ring to start.

Taking a second to stretch her legs and her back, which pushed her chest forward as she did so before looking over at Daisuke.. "Alright, dont go easy on me. I cant learn with only half the best right?"

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:06 pm

The two finally set up their private spar and it was off to the ring. Daisuke was already in his wrestling gear, wearing his briefs and wrestling boots. He loved to show off his chiselled frame at any opportunity and finding wrestling in the gym was the perfect chance to do so.

Layla followed him eagerly as the two entered the ring. As they both finished stretching, Layla looked over him and called out to him. He only smirked "Don't worry, I don't plan on it"he said before walking over towards the middle of the ring, in a slight wrestler's crouch position and his hands out infront of him as he circled her clockwise, looking to initiate a grapple with his opponent.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:05 am

Taking a second to breathe Layla moved in and folloed suit as far as circling her opponent, trying to get a feel for how Daisuke wrestled. His love of wrestling made it seem like he was a grappler plus the matches from him she had seens encouraging that idea so that might be a goodthing to test while she was here.

Locking up she tested her strenght agaisnt the man as she tried to manufer her arms around and get some kind of edge while she had the hold locked up. If she could she would try to get her arm around his and twist it.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:57 am

It was finally ON. The wrestling prince didn't really know what to expect from his opponent. She looked good in shape and she claimed she was undefeated in the AFW in her short career so he was a bit cautious as to her abilities but on the other hand she was a rookie and only wrestled other rookies, so in that thought he was a bit relaxed.

The two circled around and took easy breathes before Daisuke finally lunged in and went for the lock up. He locked up with her in a classic collar and elbow lock up, pressing up into her chest to chest as they struggled to push each other back.

The prince grunted as Layla held her own for a while and soon she went to grip his arm and try to twist it as she looked to switch it up from the grapple.

"Mngh!"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:13 am

Pushing herself up in an effort to take control of the spar in the early going she wanted to show off a bit and see how much she could get out of the whole thing at his expense. Since he already thought he was dealing with a inexperienced rookie.

Holding her head and trying to manuever herself around the man while keeping him down and trying to force him to the ground where she could press her chest it o his face harder while keeping the hold around his head.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:41 pm

Daisuke didn't think he would have much trouble in the lock up, until they actually locked up and grappled around. She seemed to know what she was doing and the wrestling prince quickly caught onto that when he understood what she was trying to do. Still, it was a bit too late and Layla had gotten him in a good position as she manever around the prince and kept him down, eventually forcing him down on the mat as she pressed her chest against his face while grappling up around his head.

Her chest pressed up against his face as he was grapple down on his back, much to his surprise. "Mngghh N-not bad....Mngghh URGH
"
he groaned, looking to wrap his arm around her waist and buck up a bit, trying to topple her off him.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:01 am

"Like I said I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Didnt want to start wrestling without some training afterall. Though feel free to tell me how im doing." she said to justify her skills likely being better then what the prince thought they were. Though a smile was still present on her face as she tried to manuver herself to keep control.

If she could walk her body up to his head she could have done something else but then he started to fight and it messed with her balance, her leg slipping her stance off because of it. Though this weakened the pressure she still tried to push up and keep control before Daisuke could take advantage of it.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next