Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear - Page 6 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:29 am

Suddenly she felt Brittany growing weak beneath her until finally the woman seemed to pass out, her endless biting even stopping as the lack of air finally took its toll. "Passed out are we? Oh referee, mind starting the count please?" Natasha called out to the referee girl who had been keeping well away from the action so far, but with Brittany limp under her with her shoulders down this was technically a pinning position. The girl walked over to start the count making it look like the blond's secret plan had backfired on her, though Natasha did loosen her grip on the girl's wrists since she seemed to be finished.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear - Page 6 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:33 am

Brittany was still playing possum when she heard Natasha call for the ref to start the count but Brittany had faith that her plan would work and as soon as Natasha weakened the grip on her wrists, Brittany would use all her strength to try and free her hands before bringing them up to Natasha's face and trying to rake her nails over Natasha's eyes. Brittany would also start struggling beneath Natasha to try to throw her off of her while also trying to break the pin as Brittany refused to lose to her bitch of an opponent.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:46 am

The referee counted out one before Brittany put her little plan into action, Natasha crying out in surprise as she discovered the cute little blond had tricked her. Cursing under her breath Natasha couldn't keep her grip on the girls wrists, but she shouted "Bitch!" herself as Brittany's nails scratched down her face and over her eyes, the blue haired woman sitting back up on top of the blond while clutching her face in shock. Her usual grin vanished and Brittany found herself with a very angry Natasha, the only thing that could make her mad was typically trying to injure someone on purpose, and while it wasn't that bad Natasha took hurting her face quite seriously.

"Thats it! Let me show you just how much of a bitch I can be Brittany!" Natasha yelled out before throwing another hard punch right down at Brittany's face, resuming her mounted position from earlier.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:53 am

Brittany took a deep breath as Natasha removed her breasts from her face and even though Natasha seemed rather angry with her Brittany was smiling from ear to ear "Awww, whats the matter? Did i injure that ugly face of yours?" Brittany said as she prepared herself for Natasha's attack "That's right get angry because its all you can do against me. Your attacks have no bite to them." Brittany said as she would block Natasha's hard right with one of her hands while her other threw a hard punch aimed right between Natasha's eyes "Let me show you what a real punch feels like."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:02 am

She was indeed angry as Brittany suggested, how couldn't she be from such an obviously dirty move like that, but as for not having any bite to her she would have to show Brittany how wrong she was. The blond woman fought like your typical brawler and didn't seem to give Natasha much credit, but it seemed she finally had a chance to show off some of her old martial arts training. Once Brittany blocked her first punch the woman would throw one of her own, but Natasha brought her other arm over to sweep the punch off to the side of her head, leaning down bringing the elbow of her defending arm down with as much force as she could bring to bear. If Brittany thought to try and block the elbow with the same hand that stopped her punch Natasha would try to take a firm hold of that wrist.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:09 am

Brittany wasn't to happy that Natasha deflected her punch but what really didn't make Brittany happy was that elbow coming straight at her face and her only arm able to block it was grabbed by Natasha other hand "Fuck you bitch." Brittany screamed out as she tried her best to move her head to the side to avoid as much of Natasha's elbow as she could.

If Brittany managed to avoid most of Natasha's elbow she would try and retaliate by bringing her head up for a vicious headbutt to try and get Natasha on the defensive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:16 am

Natasha didn't land her elbow as perfectly as she would have liked but she certainly got half of the damage she had wanted as it slid off the side of her face. With Brittany rising up Natasha tried to lean back but still took a good portion of the headbutt, but the funny thing about them was that they usually hurt both people equally and while her forehead certainly hurt she knew Brittany had to be feeling it too. "You too!" Natasha replied with venom in her normally sweet and teasing voice, deciding she wasn't going to get much further with this hold Natasha rained down another couple elbows before rolling off to the side and getting back to her feet several feet away from Brittany.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 am

Brittany knew she was going to have a headache later tonight among other aches and pains but she didn't care anymore as all Brittany wanted was for Natasha to be destroyed. Now as Natasha began to rain elbows down on Brittany, Brittany managed to block about half of them before Natasha rolled off of Brittany letting the Viper roll away to to try and recover from all of the repeated blows to the head. "Lets end this you fucking bitch. I can't wait to see your broken body beneath me with you begging for mercy." Brittany said as she got to her feet while carefully watching Natasha.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:25 am

Natasha was keeping her eyes on Brittany as well, smirking after landing so many up close blows on the blond woman. She was angry after that dirty move from the champion though she blamed herself for not expecting such a thing from her, Natasha wouldn't let that throw her off her game however, she would just stop caring if she hurt her or not. "What? You can't almost be done already, this fight has barely begun or are you in pain Brittany?" The woman taunted her as she began to approach, hands up to defend against Brittany who, being the hot head she was, likely wouldn;t be able to stop herself from charging right at her and prepared for that.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Brittany glared at Natasha as they both got to their feet "No, this fight is almost done because i'm going to destroy you right here and now, you fucking bitch." Brittany then charged at Natasha but before she reached Natasha, Brittany dived to the ground to try and slide tackle Natasha's legs out from under her. "Just die you fucking bitch." Brittany yelled out as she dived at Natasha hoping to bring the cocky bitch down a peg by bringing her down to the mat hard.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next