Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:43 am

Once more Natasha let out a rather loud cry of pain as she found herself pushed right back down onto the turnbuckle, grunting from the pain as she kept her hold on Brittany's ankle firmly applied while ever increasing the pressure. The second push with her foot didn't knock the air out of her lungs like the first one had and she was slowly starting to recover, not enough for any sort of power move but that wasn't her strong suit anyway. "Foot fetish I see, you know Heather is the same way?" Natasha kept talking just because it seemed to annoy Brittany and that amused her but now she had to get to work. Taking advantage of sitting on the turnbuckle Natasha would bring both her feet up for a quick and powerful kick aimed right at the leg Brittany was standing upon, all the while keeping her hold on her ankle.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear - Page 3 Empty Re: [Pendant Match] Pinfall: Brittany Luvve vs Natasha Loclear

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:47 am

Brittany was getting quite annoyed with Natasha as it seemed that the girl just wouldn't shut up and every word she said was an insult "When i'm through with you i doubt you will have any words to say." Brittany said as she wanted to hurt Natasha but with the grip she had on her foot Brittany couldn't do to much except continue to push into the girls stomach.

Natasha however seemed to have other plans as soon Brittany found herself falling to the mat as her other leg was suddenly kicked out from under her causing Brittany to grunt in pain as she impacted against the mat. As Brittany lay against the mat she tried to bring her legs closer to her but she soon realized that Natasha still had a grip on one of them "Let go of my leg you fucking bitch."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:08 am

"Oh I don't know about that, I seem to not be able to stop talking you see." Natasha said with a bit of a carefree tone as she had the woman right where she wanted her in that moment, grinning as she continued to breath in deep to recover from the earlier kick. Lowering her legs Natasha kept the woman's leg in between her own, twisting the ankle harder and harder as she sat there on the turnbuckle. Giggling to herself Natasha placed her right foot firmly against the mat for leverage while with her left foot she would try to start stomping right down on Brittany's sex for a bit of pain and humiliation.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:14 am

Brittany kept trying to free her leg from Natasha's grasp but when Natasha began to stomp her foot against Brittany's crotch, Brittany let out a grunt of pain as she gritted her teeth and tried to close her legs to keep Natasha from doing more damage than she could "I'm going to kill you for this bitch." Brittany said as he hands moved towards her crotch to try and block Natasha's foot from slamming into her crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 am

She almost didn't want to admit it but Natasha was quite enjoying seeing this foul mouthed girl in pain like this, the fact that she was stomping down on her pussy only making the moment all the sweeter for her. "You keep saying that, but I think you like this don't you Brittany?" Natasha asked with a sly grin on her lips, her foot coming down one more time on top of her hand, her smile fading for just a moment until a new idea popped into her head. "Ahhh why are you hiding your sex like that, you seem the type to get off on that sort of thing." She said as she looked to wrap her legs around the captured limb of Brittany, so that she formed a cross with her legs, pushing up on the twisted ankle of Brittany so that her knee would be painfully pushed back.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:42 am

Brittany squirmed on the mat as Natasha continued her assault against Brittany's crotch "Who the fuck would like this bitch." Brittany said as she continued to try and protect her crotch from Natasha's foot. "I'm going to make you regret this you fucking bitch." Brittany said before she let out another pained grunt as Natasha trapped her leg between her legs "Let go of my leg you fucking bitch." Brittany said as she tried to use her free leg to kick Natasha away from her or at least to try and get Natasha to free Brittany's trapped leg.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:51 am

This may have been a pinfall only match but Natasha was tired of these constant kicks from Brittany, attacking her leg like this was pretty much payback for the heel to face thing. "How about no?" The blue haired woman replied with a wicked laugh as she applied even more pressure to her leg, looking to inflict as much punishment as she could to take some of the power away from Brittany. The kicks from the woman's free leg hurt but she ignored them for now, keeping the lock applied as long as possible though with those kicks she would likely have to break it soon.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:57 am

Brittany was still gritting her teeth in pain as Natasha continued to worked over her leg "I said let go of my fucking leg you bitch." Brittany was getting kinda annoyed by Natasha's constant mouth running "I think i'm going to shut your fucking mouth right now bitch." Brittany said as she would swing her free leg up to kick Natasha right in her face "Lets see how you like that bitch."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:01 am

Pushing harder and harder on the woman's leg Natasha was certain the woman had to be feeling this pain, but of course Brittany just never seemed to shut up so it was hard to tell. Before she could reply this time however she was caught off guard, Natasha getting hit right in the face with the woman's other foot, her nose being painfully pressed down along with her head snapping back from the force of the kick. Releasing the hold Natasha clutched at her face and immediately moved to roll out of the ring and onto the floor to recover for a moment.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:08 am

Brittany felt her foot connect with Natasha's face and Brittany was sure that that would shut the bitch up "Come on bitch, do you have nothing to say now?" Brittany said as she watched Natasha roll out of the ring "You better just stay out the because once you get back into the ring i'm going to take my time breaking you before i pin you." Brittany said as she moved away from the ring edge to massage her sore leg as Natasha seemed to have done quite a number on it.

Brittany would slowly begin to make her way to her feet, favoring her good leg as she watched the ring edge waiting for Natasha to make a move to get back into the ring "Hurry up bitch i don't have all day to humiliate you slutty ass." Brittany said as she waited.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next