Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

White Tigress vs. Little Iris

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

White Tigress vs. Little Iris - Page 5 Empty Re: White Tigress vs. Little Iris

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:09 am

Tigress would keep her stance up as Xiao-Xiao was coming at her. When she saw her charging, she was going for a palm strike until Xiao-Xiao performed a somersault over her. Xiao-Xiao's When she landed, she would go for a turning back kick to Tigress's back. Knowing what's coming for her, Tigress would attempt to dodge and catch that leg as it was getting her. If this worked, she would try to trip her down and perform a single leg boston crab on her opponent.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:20 am

Xiao-Xiao's eyes widened as she missed her kick, and even more when her leg was caught by Tigress. The little girl would try to pull her leg, but she was tripped by her opponent first before she could do it.

"Ooww!" Xiao-Xiao let out as she fell to the mat o her but with a thud.

She felt a bit dazed from the fall as she closed one of her eyes and grimaced a little. Tigress would then try to roll her small body onto her back, and Xiao-Xiao felt that she knew what's coming to her. The little girl would push herself up with both hands while facing down the mat as she was rolled, and from there she would try to kick her free leg away at Tigress before her opponent would able to proceed with the Boston crab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:29 pm

Tigress thought she had Xiao-Xiao right then and there, but her opponent managed to kick her away and send her backwards onto the mat. "OOF!" she cried out as her back hit first before she rolled backwards. Rubbing her body from that kick, she would try to recover and go again to bring some pain to her opponent. Tigress would rush and try to do a bodyslam on Xiao-Xiao while she's down. Maybe this way, her opponent will be immobilized for a while.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Xiao-Xiao let out a sigh of relief as she managed to avoid whatever Tigress was planing to her and rolled onto her back before she would try to get up on sitting position. When she did, she spotted her opponent came back at her with a bodyslam. Clicking her tongue, the little girl would try to rolled aside to dodge the attack if she was fast enough. If she managed to dodge the attack, Xiao-Xiao would try to get on top of Tigress' back before she would try to pull her legs for a Boston Crab of her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Tigress landed on her frontside with a thud on the mat. "GUH!" she cried out as some wind was knocked out of her. She was on one knee and rubbing her stomach to try and relieve the pain. As she was doing that, she suddenly felt Xiao-Xiao grabbing her legs. Knowing that she's going for a submission of her own, Tigress tried to kick her legs and knock her down on the mat before that happens. If that worked, she would also attempt to grab those legs for another Boston Crab attempt. She wanted to at least get a submission on her opponent.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:24 pm

"Gah!" Xiao-Xiao let out as it's her turn to get kicked in the similar way she kicked her opponent earlier.

The little girl would fall on her back and as she got into a sitting position, she saw Tigress trying to grab her legs again. The girl was quite stubborn, she'd give her that, but Xiao-Xiao wasn't about to let herself get caught easily, and she would lean backwards while curling herself up so could try avoiding her legs being caught. From there she would try to launch a counter by kicking both of her legs at the same time at Tigress in an attempt to shove her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Tigress felt she had the opportunity now to get back to the top. If it takes stubbornness, then that's a path she's willing to take. When she got back up to get to her opponent, Xiao-Xiao was leaning back and curling up her legs to make them unreachable. Tigress suddenly thought, "Wait a minute, if I get any closer, she would try to kick me again. I got to find another way."

She got close, but she would try to dodge the two-legged kick as it was getting to her. If she did, she would grab those legs quickly and turn Xiao-Xiao over for a Boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:49 am

As she kicked her legs and missed, Xiao-Xiao clicked her tongue in annoyance again. She would then felt her legs grabbed before her body was turned around, causing her to let a yelp of surprise. Tigress would finally able to put Xiao-Xiao into a boston crab.

"AGH! Damn you!" Xiao-Xiao cursed as her body was stretched by the hold.

She would try her best to crawl towards the ropes before Tigress' boston crab would do a lot of damage to her small body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:34 am

Tigress finally managed to get Xiao-Xiao in a submission and now Xiao-Xiao is writhing in pain. "You've seen how flexible I am, now lets see how flexible you are!" As she was continuing her submission, she felt her opponent starting to crawl over to the ropes. For a small person, she's still pretty strong to bring herself forward. Tigress would put more pressure until her opponent touched the ropes.

Once Xiao-Xiao grabbed onto the ropes, Tigress would release her at once.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:48 am

Xiao-Xiao gritted her teeth as she dragged her small body to the ropes. It wasn't an easy task, but she would do her best to endure the boston crab as she keep going for the ropes. Once she did, the ref would order the rope break and Xiao-Xiao would remain glued to the ropes as she tried to catch her breath and let her legs recover a bit.

"Grr..." she growled while slowly picking herself up with the help of the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next