Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ranked match for Spot (#4) Cecilia (#5) Vs. Tiffany (#4)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Ranked match for Spot (#4) Cecilia (#5) Vs. Tiffany (#4) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ranked match for Spot (#4) Cecilia (#5) Vs. Tiffany (#4)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:43 pm

Cecilia had a pretty good hold on Tiffany it seemed but her position was not the greatest position she could be in. All she could do right now was to try and got to push Tiffany out of the corner, which seemingly she found Tiffany helping her with. A grin came upon Cecilia's face for a moment as she would soon find herself with Tiffany in her grasp and nearing the center of the ring. At that point Cecilia would attempt and use Tiffany's own pushing and momentum against the girl, for Cecilia would attempt and lift Tiffany's feet of the ground and jump backwards to bridge herself in the jump, attempting to push Tiffany's head a up and then try to slam the tip of Tiffany's head down as hard as she could down against the mat, " Hyaaah!!!" Cecilia let out as she attempted to hit Tiffany with one of her finishers that was know as the Northern Lights-out

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Ranked match for Spot (#4) Cecilia (#5) Vs. Tiffany (#4) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ranked match for Spot (#4) Cecilia (#5) Vs. Tiffany (#4)

Post by valen311 Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Tiffany lunged forward, trying to keep pushing her way out of the corner. However, Cecilia suddenly lifted in the middle of one of her pushes, getting Tiffany up and off of her feet!
With that, the cowgirl found herself driven into the mat, Cecilia's finisher connecting solidly. Tiffany would lay motionless, within the blond's arms....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Cecilia crashed down right after Tiffany down onto her back, of course Tiffany had been the one who took the blunt of the impact as she had simply thrown Tiffany over her with that finisher of hers and driven the cowgirl's skull down into the mat. Her arms soon mover away from Tiffany as the Hardcore Queen would attempt and roll Tiffany over onto her back and lay her chest across Tiffany's as she moved her hand down to try and hook one of Tiffany's legs up and place the girl in a pin attempt.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:11 am

The ref girl moved into position as soon as Cecilia hooked one of the cowgirl's legs.
Still looking motionless to the world, Tiffany shoulders remained on the mat as the ref counted "One!"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:53 pm

With Cecilia now on top of the Cowgirl she would let out a huff of hot air, her eyes moved over to look on at the ref girl as she went down next to them and started into position to start the three count.

Cecilia soon move her free arm over towards Tiffany's face as she'd attempt to press her forearm down against the blond cowgirl's head and press her other cheek down against the mat, as the ref girl raised her arm into the air again and slammed it down, " Two!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:23 am

"Unngh.." Tiffany moaned groggily as Cecilia's arm pressed against her head.
"Three!" the ref's hand came down on the mat for the third time, finishing the count. The bell to end the match rang out as the fans cheered for the Hardcore Queen.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:43 am

Cecilia remained on top of Tiffany even after the third count came, the thing that made her eye widen and her eyebrows to rise up a bit, she put on a wide smile on her face as she would slowly let go of Tiffany's leg and do the same by removing her arm from Tiffany's head, yet still she laid down on top of Tiffany's with her chest across Tiffany's for a few more seconds. " Ah...phew...Looks like I made it Tiff. Now what was that about me being too tired to ride you ?" Cecilia let out with a little chuckle, " that might be true...but I can still try." Cecilia said teasingly to Tiffany before she would try and start to push herself up to her feet, being tired and in pain at the moment, but still she would try and move an arm down to try and offer Tiffany a hand to help the cowgirl up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Tiffany was dimly aware of the ref reaching the three count. She felt a rush of disappointment at the thought of adding another high profile loss to her record.
After Cecilia got back to a standing position, Tiffany looked at the hand offered to her, and then took it letting the Swede help her to her feet.
"Heh I guess you did, despite my best best shot there." the Texan replied. "Although you might have to wait a bit before you try to saddle up..." she added.
She raised Cecilia's hand in a show of sportsmanship, letting the crowd cheer for the winner of the match. Then, giving Cecilia a smile, she left the ring, heading for the showers while letting the Hardcore Queen relish her victory.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:06 am

Cecilia looked on down at Tiffany as she soon got the girl's hand and helped her up to her feet, with that she smiled on at the sexy blond cowgirl, not being able to think about much else than two things right now. What hell of an opponent that Tiffany had been and just how great the girl looked as well. She was a bit caught up in this thought as she nearly didn't notice Tiffany bring her arm up into the air like that. Cecilia looked on at Tiffany for a second blinking a bit. Not used to having an opponent be this good of a sportsman when it came to loosing.

" Ah?.." Cecilia let out as she then saw Tiffany start to head out of the ring. " Hey! Tiff!!! Thanks for a great match! Let's not make it a one time thing!" Cecilia shouted out to Tiffany in almost a bit of a challenging tone as she tried to insinuate that she and Tiffany should do this again. After which she would get her belt from the ref girl and as soon as she got it she would start to head out of the ring as well, following Tiffany's actions to move towards the locker rooms.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10