Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

[Pendant Match]Tag: Akashi & Chigusa Vs. Adrian & Heather

4 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

[Pendant Match]Tag: Akashi & Chigusa Vs. Adrian & Heather - Page 9 Empty Re: [Pendant Match]Tag: Akashi & Chigusa Vs. Adrian & Heather

Post by zxn666 Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:53 am

Chigusa saw Akashi coming in, reaching out to tag the sumo. She had just gotten out of the ring and now it seemed Akashi wanted her back in. It almost seemed a little funny to the idol. Heather was busy running away as well, probably due to the sheer amount of damage she took from Akashi. Chigusa wasn't sure she could pursue, especially as Heather was already getting dangerously close to her corner.

"I'll handle this Akashi-San," Chigusa said, jumping over the ropes into the ring. She landed, but she didn't advance upon Heather quickly.

"Now I see why Megumi was never worried about facing you" she said loudly to Heather, "You're really a weakling!" The blatant insult might be going a bit far, but she was pretty sure that would piss Heather off enough for her to stay.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

[Pendant Match]Tag: Akashi & Chigusa Vs. Adrian & Heather - Page 9 Empty Re: [Pendant Match]Tag: Akashi & Chigusa Vs. Adrian & Heather

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:02 am

Heather was just inches away from tagging Adrian in before she would hear the girl in the other corner yell out. Heather froze where she was, staying there for a few seconds before she would push herself up to her feet, clenching her fists tightly. "What..did you just say?" She let out, turning around and facing the girl who had just come into the ring.

"You're gonna regret that. That's it. No more fooling around. I'm going to kick your ass and send a message to Megumi while I'm at it if you want to be like that." Heather said, taking a couple steps towards Chigusa. She was hurting, Akashi had done a couple good moves on her, but she was fully confident she could take Chigusa still. She couldn't just let her get away with saying that.

"Let's go then.." Heather let out, charging at her, waiting till she got right next to her before spinning around her, trying to get behind her and leap up and hit her with an inverted frankensteiner.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Adrian was so close to taggin in but Chigusa just happened to open her mouth "Hey, what happened to the nice friendly idol Chigusa!? Where'd Bitchy idol come from?" She shouted "Is Megumi possessing you, cause that would make sense as to why you're now: good and stuff, and that's cheating!" The cosplayer ranted, more than anything she was annoyed that Heather was taking the bait, yeah: neither of them had fared that well so far, but at least Adrian had fall back plans for when tits went inevitably upwards. And now Heather just sprinted out of blind tag range. "Oh god dammit Heather... if you're going to have a bruisable ego, don't be fancy: kick her in the dick!"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Chigusa put her hands on her hips and tilted her head, looking mockingly at Heather. "Now that's the kind of spirit I like! No more running away right Heather? Bring it!" Chigusa declared, raising her hands in a defensive stance. She knew Heather was pissed off and that she was going to come charging in. Megumi told her all about this girl's nature and exactly what she needed to do to get a rise out of her and throw off her momentum.

Heather charged in, and Chigusa quickly sidestepped to avoid the charge, turning as she did to face Heather. But the girl quickly came around and jumped up. Chigusa's eyes widened in surprise. She knew she couldn't get hit by that attack. She quickly ducked down, trying to get underneath Heather given their close proximity, hoping the girl screws up her landing now that Chigusa wasn't there.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:00 pm

"Tch..yeah you'll regret it too." Heather would let out before she charged towards Chigusa. She was sick of what was going on this match and she wanted to give it right back to Chigusa. The girl was frustrating her to no end, picking fun at her and baiting her on like she was. Well Heather was going to show her how much of a mistake doing that was going to be.

However, as she charged at Chigusa, her sidestepping her, she would end up leaping through air, landing on her ass on the mat. The fact that Chigusa was able to somehow scope out what she was going to do frustrated her even further as she sat there, gritting her teeth from the wave of pain that ran through her. "D-damnit..should have..stayed put!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:10 pm

"And get hit by you? I'm sorry Heather-San, but I'm not a pushover!" Chigusa declared as she quickly got up onto her feet and turned to face Heath once again. The girl had a hard landing it seemed, with the way she was rubbing that cushy rear end. The idol quickly reached over to grab Heather's arm, trying to pull her onto her feet.

"My turn!" she said, as she tried to twist Heather's arm the wrong way and force the girl to bend over with a hammerlock. Chigusa would apply pressure to Heather's elbow and shoulder, trying to make her bend over lower and lower, before kicking a leg upwards behind Heather's head, and jumping up to try and drive her face first into the mat in a bulldog!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:59 am

"Damnit..what the hell with this bitch.." Heather thought to herself as Chigusa would just continue to lay on the insults and belittling as she dodged Heather's attack. Heather was trying to get herself up, rubbing her butt from the impact before she would feel Chigusa grab at her arm, forcing her the rest of the way up to her feet.

"God!!" Heather yelled out as she felt the girl lock her in that hammerlock, instantly a jolt of pain surging through her elbow and shoulder, Heather having no choice but to start bending over from the main. Suddenly she would feel Chigusa kick her leg upwards behind her head, her face driven right into the mat with the bulldog, leaving Heather on her front, groaning in pain from the move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:43 am

Chigusa dropped the belligerent Heather facedown on the mat, quickly getting back up while Heather lay there moaning. She pulled on Heather's arm as she did, to flip her over onto her back. Chigusa then jumped up and dropped down, trying to smash Heather's delicate neck with a leg drop! "That'll teach you!" Chigusa said as she jumped, hoping this hit would hurt Heather enough to pin her!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:46 pm

It was clear that Chigusa wasn't going to give Heather any breathing room as she lie there, trying to deal with the pain she was feeling from the last attack. She would feel Chigusa turn her over, unable to move out of the way as the leg drop collided with her neck. Heather let out a loud groan of pain, the impact jolting her quite a bit as she would lie there, shaking her head. "Tch...you..shut the hell up.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 pm

After successfully pulling off that leg drop, Chigusa quickly shifted positions on Heather's chest, pushing Heather's shoulders down and trying to straddle her chest and neck, pinning the girl's arms down with her knees and trying to secure a good and humiliating schoolgirl pin on the dark-haired beauty. She smirked down at Heather's face, which was conveniently sandwiched in between Chigusa's silky thighs, mocking the girl a little more.

"You should probably shut up first Heather," Chigusa said, "I can't imagine it's easy to breathe down there." As if to taunt her some more, Chigusa slid up a bit, trying to put her crotch up against Heather's nose and mouth to smother her as well!

"Akashi-dono, please keep Adrian away!" Chigusa said to her partner as the ref began counting the pin.

"ONE!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next