» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland - Page 8 Empty Re: Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:10 am

"Come...OOON!" Heather would yell out as the girl refused, still trying to endure the submission as long as she could. She would hear the girl kicking her legs on the mat, trying her best to get to her feet as she kept slipping, going right back into that seated position and still in that submission hold that Heather was putting on her.

Heather couldn't see the tears building in Rei's eyes, but even if she did, this was the home stretch. She wasn't going to hold back anything regardless and it was here that she needed to beat Rei. No more breaking out, no more passing out, this was it. She had to do whatever she could to get the girl to give up and as fast as she possibly could.

As the girl seemingly started to say she gave, she would keep delaying it, hesitating, causing Heather to grit her teeth. "You whaat!?" Heather would let out, lifting her hips up even more, trying to add even more pressure to the hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland - Page 8 Empty Re: Rei Tomizawa vs Heather Sunderland

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:28 am

Rei's eyes bulged as Heather intensified the hold as the girl shook her head but, poor Rei just couldn't take anymore punishment. The girl let out an excruciating cry as she felt something in her shoulders about to snap. Eyes wide with pain and agony, Rei would have no choice.

"I.... I.....give....." Rei said as low as a whisper.

Forced to submit, Rei instantly regretted but, Heather not hearing it she had to scream it louder "........I give! I GIVE! I GGIIIIIIIIIIVE!"

Feeling so broken, she would lean her head down and forward, if Heather rleased her she would fall forward onto her face. ".....You win...."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 am

Pulling back and pushing as much as she could in the lotus hold, she would keep putting up that pressure on her. Hearing her let out that cry, Heather knew that the girl was in pain and she felt it was only a matter of time before she would give up. Seconds later, that exact thing happened.

"What? A little louder!" Heather would let out at her whisper before she would hear Rei give up finally, Heather releasing the submission immediately afterwards, the bell ringing and her music playing again. Heather would raise her arms to the air, immediately getting to her feet as she grinned widely, having gotten a win over the girl in her specialty. It felt great, and Heather really felt like she was starting to be back on the roll that she was.

She would look over at Rei, crossing her arms a bit. She knew how it felt to lose, and Heather would let out a little sigh before walking back over to her. She would crouch down a bit, offering her hand to the girl as she did. "..Good match." She would say with a smile.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Rei groaned as he heard the ring of the bell and Heather's music play, it was hard to swallow how the other girl had beaten her. As the girl raised her arms in victory, Rei let out a sigh as she crumpled up on the mat. The other girl had bested her in her area of expertise, she did as sh foretold that she would be left crying and forced to submit. What made it worse was all that heart talk she had earlier, she had to eat her own words. Rei rolled over onto her back. Looking up at Heather as she offered her hand, the girl blinked in surprise.

"Uhh..." Rei looked at Heather's hand and then looked up to it with a pout. "Hmpf..."

Blushing, Rei wiped her tears before taking Heather's hand and got to her feet with her hand.

"Y-yeah...." Rei said with a weak smile. "You got the best of me... Congratulations but, you won't be so luck next time. That's a promise. You hear me? "

Rei grinned and took a step to the side and raised Heather's hand as she let the crowd cheered for her. The cosplay fighter gave a sigh as she released Heather's hand and began to walk out of the ring leaving the victor to bask in her glory.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:12 pm

As she offered her hand to Rei, she was expecting that surprised look on the girl's face. From the start where she was playing around with the girl, Heather wasn't exactly the best sport in the match, and Heather knew that. Still here she was looking to put that behind them, truly thinking that they ended up having quite the good match.

Heather would let out a little laugh at Rei's pout before she would take her hand. Hearing her words as she got up, Heather would nod her head, putting her hands on her hips. "Good, I'm glad to hear that. I'll be ready for you." Heather would say with a grin before Rei would take her leave from the ring.

Celebrating a little longer, Heather would take her leave as well, heading backstage to relax herself.

Winner by Verbal Submission: Heather Sunderland

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8