Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki

4 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki - Page 3 Empty Re: Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Chigusa certainly didn't get away cleanly as Taylo's boot hit her square in the small of her back, making her cry out in pain. Still, she had the satisfaction of knowing that Taylor was hurting badly as well, as the girl's knees slammed into the mat and she wore no protection at all. Neither girl did. Their outfits were sexy as hell and fighting in them was very pretty to watch, with Chigusa's sparkling gold studs and white clothes matching Taylor's darker attire, and the tightness of the jeans compared with the revealing bikini tops drove the crowd wild. But it certainly wasn't very practical to fight in. Chigusa found it hard to move her legs around in these jeans.

Taylor threw herself upon Chigusa and brought her back down before she could stand up, forcing her onto her knees as the girl's legs went around her waist. Chigusa growled as Taylor tried to push her down. The girl was stronger than Chigusa thought. The idol resisted as best as she could.

Chigusa pushed up with her back muscles and her waist, trying to keep up just long enough to reach her hands back and grab Taylor's leg. Once she had that, she would attempt to twist to the side, trying to pull Taylor off of her and throw her down onto the mat before getting on top of her instead!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki - Page 3 Empty Re: Cage Match! Taylor Parker Vs. Chigusa Yuuki

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Again, just before Taylor could get lock Chigusa up and cause some pain the girl slipped away.

"Whoa there!" Taylor's free arm flailed for balance before Chigusa yanked her over and put her on her back, and then the idol was on top. Taylor automatically wrapped her legs around Chigusa's waist, like her friend, roommate, and training partner Cassie had conditioned her to do, and shoved a hand in Chigusa's face to push her head away. Just because she could, she gave Chigusa's bare midsection a hard squeeze with her legs.

She grinned up at her opponent. "Kind of... too bad, that... one of us has to leave." She said. "Right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Chigusa had hoped to move quickly enough that Taylor wouldn't trap her in between her legs, but her opponent had good instincts and quickly trapped the idol in a tight waist scissor. Chigusa grunted in annoyance when Taylor shoved her hand into Chigusa's face and forced her head back. She intended to try and grab Taylor, but that was difficult to do with her keeping her at bay like this. Her hands reached up and grabbed Taylor's wrists, trying to pull her arms away.

"Ah!" Chigusa gasped when Taylor squeezed her sides. The girl's legs were strong, just like Chigusa's. The idol would have to pay Taylor back for this. She tried to push up with her legs, trying to force Taylor into sometime like a matchbook to weaken her hold, hoping to get up and fold Taylor over.

"If you don't want to leave, you can always stay in here," she said, "Or did you mean you want to stay with me?" The idol cracked a small smile at her joke, knowing Taylor was fully against things like that.

Last edited by 265 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:06 pm

It became harder and harder to keep pressure on Chigusa's sides as the girl folded Taylor up, which was fine. She didn't want to wear out her legs for such a small payoff, and since she didn't have to worry about pins she knew she was alright here.

Taylor flashed a devilish grin up at her opponent, and yanked her head down so they were nose to nose. She planted her feet in Chigusa's hips and a kiss on her lips, and then shoved her off with her legs as hard as she could and tried to scramble to her feet with a laugh.

"You don't have to play it cool, I know you've had that on your mind since that first day in the gym. Now, if you're done flirting, maybe we can get back to me beating your ass so I can climb this dumb thing."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Chigusa gasped when she suddenly got yanked down until her face was practically on top of Taylor's. The blushed when the girl kissed her lips. That really caught her off guard. Taylor was probably the only person in this league that completely disapproved of the erotic side to these matches, and never budged an inch on that stance no matter what kind of teasing the other girls gave her or the incentives the management offered. So Chigusa was caught off guard. She got shoved back roughly, landing hard on her heels and backpedaling before regaining her balance. She looked up, seeing Taylor getting onto her feet quickly.

"To be fair it's not just me," Chigusa murmured, quiet enough that the crowd didn't hear but loud enough that Taylor did. She raised her voice. "Just because you got in a few moves doesn't mean you should get overconfident Taylor-san!"

She went on the offensive, charging in at Taylor at full speed. If Taylor could be recklessly fast, then so could she. She ran in and made it look like she was going to try a dropkick again, doing the two step setup, but instead of jumping she blew past Taylor towards the ropes, faking the dropkick to make her raise her guard so she couldn't see where Chigusa was actually attacking from. She was going for the ropes, using them to change directions quickly to turn around and nail Taylor from behind with a powerful flying kneestrike!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Taylor read Chigusa and remembered her mistake last time, standing her ground and waiting for her instead of staying mobile. She skipped a step back and to the side, but no dropkick came. She spun around in time for Chigusa's knee to slam into her stomach, doubling her over as she dropped to her knees.

Shit.

She picked her head up to look at Chigusa, she wanted to see the next move coming, and planted one of her cherry red Doc Marten's on the mat to start getting back up.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:35 am

That move hit home just as she thought it would. Chigusa knew Taylor had good instincts, and she knew she could fake Taylor out. And once she saw her feint work, she didn't hold back. She was ready to give Taylor a taste of her own medicine, for all that pressure she kept on her and that bullying attitude she saw in Taylor's attacks.

Chigusa didn't back off, but instead went behind Taylor, reaching down to grab one of her arms to pull her up before she could catch her breath. For that suplex Taylor hit her with before, Chigusa was going to repay her in kind. She picked Taylor up, then grabbed her around the waist tightly. With a yell, she would pick Taylor up, demonstrating the strength locked in her own little body, and throw Taylor back in a backdrop suplex!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:09 am

Taylor pressed up to her feet with one hand on her stomach. She instinctively pressed down on Chigusa's hands when she locked them around her waist, but she didn't bother defending a potential suplex. That would be dumb, it had to be something else, there was no way Chigusa could...

"Waaaaugh!" Taylor squawked as she was lifted off the mat and dumped on the back of her neck with a ring-shaking thud, earning Chigusa an even bigger reaction from the crowd than Taylor got for her suplex. She flopped onto her stomach, her hands flew up to hold her neck and she kicked one foot against the mat while she squirmed in pain.

"Dammit..." She muttered under her breath, cursing herself for under estimating the little pop star. She planted one hand on the mat and looked up again to find Chigusa.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:28 am

Chigusa rolled over onto her front and got up quickly, far quicker than Taylor at any rate. After all, she wasn't the one that had just been dumped in a suplex. Chigusa walked over to her and reached down, trying to grab one of her arms and pull her back up to her feet. "I don't think you know this Taylor, but when I first started wrestling I wasn't a high flyer," Chigusa said as she pulled her up, "Believe it or not, I specialized in throwing techniques!"

Once Chigusa had Taylor on her feet she would throw Taylor out towards the corner turnbuckle. If she was successful, she would run in after Taylor, spin and jump up backwards, trying to hit the girl hard with a butt torpedo either to the body if she was standing or to the face if she fell down!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:21 am

"Yay." Taylor said without any enthusiasm.

She climbed up to her feet as she was dragged along by Chigusa but couldn't get her feet right and soon she stumbled her way into the corner, turning around just in time to hit the turnbuckles with her back. Again, Chigusa was already there, and her stupid, obnoxious butt crashed into Taylor's midsection.

Never was she more glad for her grueling ab workouts lately, but having the wind knocked out of her over and over was taking it's toll. She sagged against the corner and hooked her arms over the top ropes to keep from going down to one knee.

She looked at Chigusa, and now that she was beat up she felt none of the warm and fuzzy camaraderie that she had earlier. It was on. They weren't friends, and they weren't enemies, but opponents and Taylor was going to break Chigusa in half and prove to everyone that she was the better fighter, and she'd do it just as soon as she could catch her breath and stand up straight.

"Bring it on, Beyonce." She huffed. While her body needed a minute, her eyes were still as fierce and intense as before.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next