Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 4:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Yesterday at 7:25 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sephora vs Lisa

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sephora vs Lisa - Page 4 Empty Re: Sephora vs Lisa

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Sephora laughed as she heard Lisa's proposal as her fingers worked into her faster and faster. The girl found it humorous that her opponent was able to talk about dinner at ta time like this. "Don't worry... LIsa... " Sephora said softly as she licked her lips continue pumping into her. "I'll satisfy your expensive taste after this match...one way or another." Giggling at the double meaning of what she had just said, the girl would work Lisa for all that she was worth trying to make the red head cum for her. Her fingers began to make a squishy sound as she felt inside the girl's warm soft and juicy womanhood.

"You like this...don't you..." Sephora said with a wide grin.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Lisa squirmed in Sephora's hold but she knew that she couldn't keep resisting Sephora's touch for much longer "I'm going to hold you to those words Sephora." Lisa said as she decided just to let Sephora have some fun. Lisa struggles stopped as she let out a moan as Sephora's fingers were doing there magic and Lisa was on the border of orgasm.

"I do more than like this Sephora, I love this." Lisa said right before she orgasmed all over Sephora's fingers leaving Lisa drained and panting.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Sephora chuckled lowly to herself as she watched her red haired opponent orgasm for her causing the girl to grin with excitement. Withdrawing her fingers as the liquid gushed between her finger tips, her hands coated with the warm feminine juices of her opponent. Bringing her fingers close to her lips, she licked it clean before releasing her opponent from her hold as she would try to push Lisa's back against the mat and get on top of the other girl's stomach. However, she did it with very little effort thinking that Lisa would be too worn out to try and escape. She would try to straddle the girl's midsection with her legs and pin Lisa's wrists above the other girl's head as her sea green eyes loooked down into Lisa's as they sparkled like emeralds.

"It's a date..." Sephora would whisper against Lisa's lips.

Pressing her lips against Lisa's she would press her body down on her as well pinning Lisa's shoulders to the mat trying to go for a pinfall.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Lisa was panting and drained of energy after her recent orgasm by the hands of Sephora, so as Sephora set her down against the mat and moved to sit on her stomach Lisa could do nothing to stop her. "I think lady luck was favoring you this match." Lisa said as Sephora pinned her hands above her head and leaned in close to nearly press her lips against Lisa's "That it is." was all Lisa could say before Sephora planted a kiss on her lips.

Lisa squirmed weakly beneath Sephora mainly to rub her stomach against Sephora's crotch but Lisa didn't even care as the ref started to count the pin "1..."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:39 pm

"haaaaah..." Sephora exhaled into the other girl's mouth feeling her stomach grind agaisnt her sex like that. Smirking at her earlier comment and reasoned that Lisa was probably correct as she turned her had slightly to the right and used her mouth to enter the other girl's moth. Moaning as she would try and dominate the other girl's mouth closing her eyes slowly as she intertwined their fingers together in unison while she pinned her to that. Feeling the other girl under her excited her very much so as the two kissed and grinded against each other as Sephora began to move with her rhythmically.

"Two!" The ref exclaimed as she slapped the mat twice.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Lisa let Sephora pin her arms down while intertwining her fingers with hers and Lisa really didn't even fight back as Sephora's tongue entered her mouth and began to dominate it. Lisa moaned into Sephora's mouth as she rather liked being dominated by her sexy opponent. Lisa soon heard the ref count to "3..." giving Sephora the win but Lisa doubted that Sephora was going to get off of her right away or anytime soon for that matter.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:43 pm

Sephora giggled into Lisa's mouth after hearing the count end, she triumphantly broke the kiss as she sat up on the other girl's stomach.Licking her lips, she slid up to the other girl's shoulders and smiled down at Lisa.

"Time for dessert...." Sephora said with a smile, "I know you have....expensive taste..."

The blonde haired girl scooted over and sat on her opponent's face pressing her white cotton panties against her opponent's mouth. she smiled as her skirt hid her from plain view as she slid her hand underneath to move her panties out of the way. She would brace herself as she pressed her bare sex against Lisa' pretty little mouth.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Lisa just laid there on the mat as Sephora got off of her for a second "I did say i have expensive tastes and i belive you said you were going to treat me to something expensive as well." Lisa said with a smile as Sephora moved up her body "Your going to have to do better than that to fulfill my desires." Lisa said right before Sephora sat down on her face and moved her panties to the side.

Lisa couldn't help but smile as she stuck her tongue out to please Sephora as even though she lost Lisa didn't like to be a sore loser. So as Sephora sat on her face Lisa began to eat her victorious opponent out while hiding beneath Sephora skirt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:53 am

Spehora moaned feeling her opponent's tongue work inside her making the blonde haired girl gasp with exasperation. She grabbed onto handful of the girl's red hair as she closed her eyes loving every second of her victory. Rocking her hips back and as she yearned for more. Closing her eyes, she let out moan to concentrate on the sensation.

"That's it..." Sephora whispered softly between moans. "But, you're going to do better than that to please me... or else we'll be here all night..."

She used her other hand to cup the red head girl's cheek rubbing it compassionately.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Lisa continued to eat out Sephora even as the girl told her to do better but in her current position Lisa couldn't respond to her victorious opponent. Lisa began to pick up the pace of licking and sucking as she wanted to please Sephora as much as she could. Lisa's hands soon began to grip Sephora's legs before slowly making their way up to Sephora's chest to squeeze the girls breasts.

"I'm going to give this girl the best orgasm she has ever had." Brittany thought to herself as she continued to pleasure Sephora even if the girl was complaining about her technique.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next