Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sephora vs Akiha

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sephora vs Akiha Empty Sephora vs Akiha

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:39 am

Sephora vs Akiha RAYkSm2

Sephora's Opening- The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy

With her music heralding her entrance, Sephora made her entrance with a bang. The blonde girl commanded a colorful and bold presence with her emerald green eyes and her red leather jacket. Sephora had a slender, athletic body that was flexible, quick and packed a punch. She was a sight to behold especially with that ever present air of confidence she carried with her at all times. The sparks from pyroworks and other pseudo-fireworks showered over her. Making her way down the ring in her black leather boots, she started at a slow walk and ended up in a run. As she neared the end of the ramp, Sephora took off and started to do a small gymnastic performance. The blonde performed a combination of cartwheels, round offs and a back handspring before landing on her feet facing the ring. The crowd held their breath as the slap of skin and Sephora's boots hitting the mat became barely audible before erupting in a cheer.

Spinning on her heel, she turned to the ring and wasted no time by erasing the distance between them. Reaching up, she would reach up to grab the second rope and propel herself up. Using the ring ledge as footing, Sephora would kick off of it and end up jumping up. Sephora would swing her legs over and land on her feet. She grinned and saluted with two fingers to the crowd. She let a hand run through her golden hair as she kept it tied back. She let out a battle cry as he song reached it's climax and she heard the stereo fade into nothing. Sephora cracked her neck side to side and then rotate her shoulder in her socket as she worked out all the kinks. She knew staying limber was a pretty good idea before a match. Confident as always, she would let out a long breath leaving self-doubt and her fears behind her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Sephora vs Akiha Empty Re: Sephora vs Akiha

Post by Serpon Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Akiha was in her locker room getting ready for her next match. She would remember how back in the days she used to be nervous, in fact, she still was but now she fed on it and channeled it to give herself energy. She was now hyping herself up for this match, ready to face another foreign opponent who went by the name Sephora. Her opponent was someone who had been in AFW for a decent amount of time and was the perfect stepping stone for Akiha crusade which had been doing pretty well, so far she had beaten two foreigners and was building up momentum. Defeating Sephora would only send her up further the ranks.

Just like her many matches before her, Akiha check her uniform, making sure everything was in place before grabbing her Japanese flag and making her way out of her locker room and towards the staging area. She would wait for her opponent music to die down before then making her way out of the staging area and towards the ramp. The audience would boo at Akiha as she waved the Japanese flag around. Despite being very prideful of her nation, the crowd still hated how she cheated and used dirty tactics to win the match. Though none of that really affected Akiha as she pushed forward confidently and made her way down to the ring.

As the crimson hair wrestler got to the ring, she would give her Japanese flag to one of the staff members, making sure it never touched the ground before. She would then make her way up the steps before grabbing the top ropes and jumping over them in a single bound and landed right in the ring. The Japanese wrestler would take a moment to look at her opponent before then making her way to one of the turnbuckles and climbing on top of it as she raised her arms in the air. The audience continued to boo her but she would then jump down and focus her attention once again on her opponent, now ready for the match to start.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:49 pm

"Oh Bloody Hell..." Sephora said as she let her London accent slip seeing Akiha enter with a Japanese flag. She let out a sigh as she inched the bridge of her nose. The blonde girl watched her opponent's entrance with utter bewilderment, she noted how the crowd gave a mixed reacton despite the Japanese flag and that they were fighting in Japan. She scratched her head wondering why her opponent didn't really have the full support of the crowd. Sephora only knew the name of her opponent and nothing else beyond that. She wondered if Akiha had some sort of reputation.

Sephora visibly flinched when she got booed off the top rope but was mystified by her opponent's reaction. In her position, she would scream back, tell them to suck it and maybe throw a chair while the ref held her back. Instead, Akiha just took it indifferently because she did not care at all. The phrase 'lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep came to mind'. Leaning against the turnbuckle arms crossed, her eyes widened as Akiha turned towards her. Akiha was proud, unashamed and cold. Sephora noticed the air in which she carried herself, it irritated her. The scarlet red hair made her almost impossible to ignore too.

"Something tells me you're not one for conversation." Sephora said coming away from the turnbuckle.

"That's fine with me love." She said shrugging her shoulders before giving her a feral grin. "I don't really talk to my punching bags much either."

Sephora pulled her arm across her chest and pivoted on her heel as she stretched herself out. She would wait for her opponent's retort if she had one and then wait for the bell to signal the beginning of the match. The third chime of the bell was like the starting gun for a race, she came running straight at Akiha in a blur of red from her jacker and gold from her hair. She would try to slam her shoulder into her stomach with a spear.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:27 am

Akiha attention was now dead set on her opponent.  Her opponent started to talk, she seemed confident or perhaps a better word was arrogant.  “Typical of you foreigners, always making assumptions.  Don't call me love, my name is Akiha, I expect you to remember it, just as I have remembered your name, Sephora, or is your foreign mind to small to comprehend that.  Then again perhaps you think this is a boxing match and not actually a wrestling match by your last comment.” said Akiha in response to her opponent comment, hoping it would strike a nerve.  If she could get her opponent to be reckless and angry,  that would work to her advantage and allow her to capitalize on it.

Her opponent then came running right at her, attempting to spear her.  Usually, this move was done when your opponent was unaware.  Yet instead of trying to dodge the attack, Akiha would step forward and attempt to knee her opponent right in the head, trying to knock her opponent back or at least do a brutal hit to the head.  Even if the spear connected it would be worth it, especially if she could later on the match get several more shots in the head which she planned to.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:21 am

"That's right. I'm just a dumb Gai-jin." Sephora said as she showed a glint of white teeth. "No, really? I had no idea this was a wrestling match, I thought I was in for a rousing game of croquet when I saw a spoiled, self-entitled ojou-sama like yourself standing in my ring."

After the bell rung, Sephora came at Akiha hard not necessarily unhinged but more motivated to show Akiha a bad time. Despite her speed, Akiha saw through her frontal attack with relative ease. She scored a knee to Sephora's face which stopped her in her tracks. The combined force of her knee and her momentum being countered back at her snapped her head back up as it hit her right on the chin. Sephora felt a ringing in her ears, her eyes went from vibrant green to a dull sea green color for just a split second, she fell back. She shook out of it at the last second and performed a back hand spring preventing a fall. She ended up on her feet unsteadily in an Orthodox striking stance.

Sephora cursed under her breath, Akiha's blow could have ended the match within a second. She had seen enough fights to know that all it took was one blow to end a fight. She was lucky she was still able to recover from that.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:58 pm

Akiha knee managed to connect right into her opponent head, starting the match with a brutal hit into her favor. She was a bit surprised that her attack didn't take Sephora down, though the match had just started so it was too unexpected. As Sephora got back onto her feet, Akiha would move in and attempt to jump in the air as she extended her arm out in order to perform a flying clothesline in hopes of knocking her opponent down to the canvas for a bit and take full control of this match right from the start.

“How typical, foreigners like you never take anything seriously and just blindly rush into everything, like a wild beast who lacks any kind of discipline. You speak as if this ring is yours but yet you don't even take this match seriously, do you even have any respect for wrestling or this company?” said Akiha in an annoyed tone as she continued to attempt to get under her opponent skin. Making her opponent reckless and getting several good shots in the head would ensure this match would end in the crusader victory.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Sephora took the criticism with a grunt, she was going to argue that although that statement applied to her, it was still wrong for her to generalize like that. The blonde held her tongue back though realizing that she was really being a hypocrite considering she just type casted Akiha, not that she thought she was wrong. Sephora was pretty certain she hit the nail on the head but she had to admit Akiha wasn't some pushover. She had to fight at her best.

"Heh, you speak as though you understand wrestling. Yet, it's clear you do not." Sephora said as she braced herself.

On her feet, her legs were still woobly from taking the blow from earlier. Sephora's eyes went wide as she saw Akiha just going straight at her. Sephora, despite her dazed state, would step in towards Akiha and with no way to change direction in mid-air, the blonde grinned ear to ear. Still in her striking pose, she leaned back and tried to send a superkick to her opponent's chin, trying to catch her in mid-air, to play that oh so sweet chin music.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:04 pm

The crimson hair wrestler came charging in, attempting to knock her opponent down with a jumping clothesline. Yet just as she jumped in the air, she would suddenly be hit in the chin with a brutal kick. The Japanese would fall back and hit the ground. Just in an instant, Sephora had managed to turn the table. Usually, an attack would have kept Akiha down for a while but the match had just started and this was the first blow she had taken.

Akiha would attempt to quickly get back to her feet, not wanting to let her opponent get the advantage. Though her blonde opponent last comment had really struck a nerve. “Look at you, making judgments so quickly. Once again you blindly rush into a decision without taking a moment to even think about it.” stated Akiha in response to her opponent last comment.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:07 pm

"Judgement? Logic? Discipline? What are these meaningless words?" Sephora spat as she gave a mock laugh before letting her foe get back onto her feet. "Pro-wrestling is more than just logic. It's clear you can't differentiate wrestling from fighting, it's probably why your own countrymen despise you. In the end, you are the foreigner on my land because I AM home."

Sephora stomped on the ring floor indicating the ring. "AND I'm going to prove it after I kick your ass, Ojou-sama!"

The blonde girl would break into a dash erasing the distance between both of them. She would pivot hard on her lead lead leg and spin away from her opponent revealing her back for a second. She would throw out her leg and swing it like a diagonal axe stroke. She would try to send her heel into the side of Akika's head to try and perform a spinning wheel kick.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:16 pm

As Akiha started to get to her feet, she heard her opponent response. She was actually a bit surprised by it. If she thought these things were useless then she was clearly a liar or delusion. After all, every other wrestler that Akiha had gone in the ring with had used it, well expect the ones who kept getting their asses hand to them over and over again. “Wrestling is just a different form of combat, a special kind of fighting. To say that logic and discipline are meaningless is to invite defeat. As for my countrymen despising me, well that is a totally different story, one which I doubt you would understand.” said Akiha as she turned to face her opponent.

The crimson hair wrestler saw her opponent coming at her and decided to counter-attack. As would jump in the air as she saw Sephora get close. She would attempt to twist her body and attempt to hit her opponent right in the head with her heel. Yet just as she jumped, she saw her blonde opponent doing it as well, at the exact time if not slightly before her. As such she would not be able to dodge her opponent attack and was struck right in the head. This would send her back down to the ground, taking two headshots in a row, leaving her with a headache. The Japanese wrestler would just hope that her attack had hit as well.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next