Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A New Challenge (For daemongirl) - Page 6 Empty Re: A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:13 am

Heather would shake her head as she looked over herself, seeing the mess all over her and in spots on the mat as well. Looking back on it, it was quite embarrassing the mess that the two made in their match and Heather would blink her eyes a couple times, blushing a deep red as she thought of it more. Soon though, she would hear Natasha's words, causing her to look up at her as she spoke. "Eh well...I'll give you that it might have helped a bit, preparing me...though I don't think who I'm fighting will use these types of moves on me." Heather would let out, blushing still before Natasha would walk over to her.

As the girl offered her hand, Heather would reach out and taking it, letting Natasha help her up as her legs were just as wobbly, just barely able to stand. "Ah heh..I could definitely use a shower. If you could spare your prisoner just one, I would really appreciate it." Heather would let out in a bit of a joking tone. She was surprised herself that she was taking the idea so well that she was the girl's prisoner, but it just didn't feel like it was all that bad with how the girl thought of her as compared to some sex maniac who saw her as just a toy.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

A New Challenge (For daemongirl) - Page 6 Empty Re: A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:23 am

"Heh, well at least you can look back at this as a good work out right?" Natasha said with a laugh as she helped pull Heather up to her feet, the woman a little shaky just as she had been but when she didn't fall over she knew she had more inside her just begging to get out. An idea for what she could do with her prisoner came to mind and her cheeks blushed as they did, Natasha pushing them to the back of her mind for the moment. "Oh I think I can spare a shower, I may even join you so, you know, I can help you get those hard to reach places!"

Natasha would then fetch her duffle bag and dress back into her previous clothes, undressing in front of Heather once more, letting the woman gaze at her ass for a moment before she finished. "You never got to see it in our match so figured I'd let you have a taste. Lets head back to my apartment, you know, where you'll be my prisoner for three days." Natasha would lead Heather out of the gym towards her apartment, the walk taking about thrity minutes and dry as the rain had stopped. Up a few floors she opened her door to reveal a large open room with a couch on the two corner walls with doors on all sides leading to other rooms.

"Okay my prisoner Heather, take your shower and when you come out I will have your first task for you, I know you'll enjoy it."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:53 am

"Heh yeah that IS true." Heather would let out at Natasha's claim that she could call it a work out as she helped her up. Heather would let out a long sigh, trying her best to get her bearings together as much as she could. Not paying attention, she wouldn't notice the blush on NAtasha's face as she thought of what she did before the girl would say something. "A-aah j-join me? Eh..w-well..i-if you want to I guess." Heather would let out, not really able to refuse if she wanted to, being NAtasha's prisoner and all.

Heather would watch as NAtasha fetched her duffle bag, undressing in front of her again as she did, though showing her ass to her a bit longer. The sight would cause Heather to blush deep, crossing her arms and averting her eyes in embarrassment as she heard Natasha's words. "Kh..l-like I wanted to see that anyways!" Heather would say with that deep blush, going over to her pants , sliding them on before grabbing her bikini top and fastening that back on her as well. Heather would nod, following Natasha to her place.

"Ah..right.." Heather would let out, nodding her head as she would quickly head over to the girl's shower, undressing herself again and stepping in, letting the water clean her off completely as she would take the time to relax as much as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:12 am

Natasha waited until she heard the water turn on before she got to work on the idea that had popped into her mind back at the gym. All of the tables and other smaller items she could move were pulled into one of her three bedrooms, for the spare room beside it she had an easy job as all she had to do was pull down the king size bed she had leaned against the wall, the bed so large it almost filled the smaller room edge to edge. Grinning she returned to the main room and finished moving things around so the only things in there were the two large leather couches, one one each side of the room. Taking off her shoes she tossed those aside and savored the feel of her thick white carpet on the bottom of her feet, the carpet chosen especially for how thick and cushioned it was.

Without a word Natasha snuck into the bathroom where Heather was showering, not saying a thing as she pulled a black bikini that was almost big enough for Heather out of the bag along with her black one. Stripping out of her clothes Natasha stood there naked, the cold air of the bathroom making her nipples harden immediately, basking in the chill before she slid open the shower door and stepped in behind Heather. "I have a surprise for you but first..." She said as she reached out to stroke the breasts of Heather, leaning in hoping to kiss Heather for a moment before pulling back and handing her the black bikini she had pulled out for her. "Lets both put these on, I think that one is a size too small for you but it should still fit well enough!" Natasha said with a giggle before beginning to put her bikini on. "You don't know how much it means to have you as my prisoner, this is going to be fun!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:26 am

"Haahhh..this is crazy.." Heather would let out as she would tilt her head up to the ceiling, closing her eyes and letting the water pour down her hair and over her body. She was taking it all in as she could, her body really just calming down and finally being able to rest a little from that quite intense match that she had with Natasha. Now here she was though, in the girl's shower in her apartment as her prisoner. It was a crazy thought, but again she was happy she was the prisoner of someone who seemed to really look up to her, it gave her at least a bit of comfort.

Though suddenly, the shower door would slide open, unnoticed by Heather until she would suddenly hear Natasha's words from behind her. "Kya!?" Heather would let out in a startled state before she would feel the girl start to reach around and stroke at her breasts, causing her to bite her lip from the pleasure before Natasha would maneuver herself so she could plant her lips upon Heather's, locking in that kiss. Heather would let out a little muffled moan in the kiss before she would see Natasha hand her the bikini.

"U-um.. you know I have my own top I...a-alright." Heather would let out as she heard Natasha say how much this all meant to her. She would fasten on the bikini top, having a little difficulty as at squished her breasts just a bit, same with when she slipped on the bikini bottoms, it ending up still showing off quite a bit of her ass with how it was. "Heh..th-there"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:43 am

Hentai Apartment Match
Ring: Natasha's Apartment
Winning Condition: Score two hentai falls, then score a third with your opponent tied up.

Natasha couldn't help but notice Heather didn't seem to be as embarrassed now by her actions as she had been back at the gym, a curious fact that intrigued Natasha. More than likely she was finally growing used to being naked with Nat, that thought making her giggle for it might not help in her next match, but she was sure to run into teasing opponents Like Nat was and this could one day be viewed as actual training, rather than just Nat enjoying the body of her idol. Natasha stood there in the shower watching on as Heather struggled to put on the bikini, Nat knowing full well it was a bit too small and the results were just as grand as she had imagined, Heather's breasts looking like they were about to pop out while her ass seemed to be breaking free of the bottom already.

"Oh I know, but its only fair we both get new swim suits, plus I wanted to see you fit into it to be honest!" Natasha said with a laugh before she leaned back against the sliding glass door, her ass squishing against it quite nicely. "As my first command prisoner we will be having an apartment match, I know you'll love this. We can use the entire apartment as a ring and to win you have to make me cum twice, then tie my hands and feet together, and finally when you make me cum a third time you win! Same goes for me as well!"

Natasha pulled herself off the door leaving an ass print behind as she moved to the other side of Heather. Grinning she reached out and ran a finger along the curves of Heather's bikini top before saying "ding ding!" Natasha would try to take her by surprise, reaching out to grab the breasts of Heather so she could try and push her against the sliding glass door, looking to press her lips against the woman's neck regardless for a good sucking.

Last edited by 10067 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:01 am

As Heather slipped on the tight bikini, she would let out a little sigh, blushing deep at the sight as she looked down at herself. She was just glad Natasha wasn't making her do this out in the ring or anything like that. She could tell the girl was loving every minute of this, and it was obvious why. Heather was trying to adapt to it as much as she could, trying to prevent her embarrassment, but the girl kept pushing it and knowing exactly how to get her going again and again, making it quite hard for Heather to not get embarrassed.

"I figured that would be your reason...y-your breasts are bigger than mine and you fit into yours better." Heather would say, her blush extremely deep as she said that, her own words causing her to stare at Natasha's breasts a bit before shaking her head, looking back up at the girl's face as she told her of her first command. Hearing of the match, Heather couldn't help but get slightly nervous. She already knew the girl was better at hentai matches than she was, but she would nod her head still, ready to give it her all.

As Natasha would pull herself off the door, Heather would see the ass print that she left behind, quickly averting her eyes and looking elsewhere as the girl would move to the other side of her, running her finger along the curves of her bikini top. "Haah!?!?" Heather would let out as the girl made the bell ringing noise before suddenly grabbing her breasts and pushing her against the door, sucking at her neck. "Gh-haah..s-stop.." Heather would let out, struggling against Natasha, trying to pull her hands away as she felt incredibly flustered from the feeling.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 am

There was the embarrassed Heather that she remembered from just about an hour ago, her cheeks a bright crimson as she finally teased her back in a way, complimenting her large tits which drew a pleased gasp from Natasha. Heather looked cute right then as she agreed to the match though Natasha knew she had to have reservations after her loss earlier, but Natasha was convinced Heather had been a moment away from winning earlier and would be a tough opponent again. "Maybe you're right, I guess to make it fair you'll just have to rip this top off of me and claim it for yourself!"

Natasha had been wanting to grab onto Heather's tits ever since their last match ended, she had been a bit disappointed that she was never put into a smother hold and was getting her up close and personal time with the woman's tits now as she gave them both hard but slow squeezes, not yet worrying about trying to remove the top as she sucked eagerly upon the neck of Heather. Pulling her lips back she leaned a bit further towards Heather and whispered into her ear. "You'll have to make me stop Heather, I just can't help myself with you this close!" She laughed for a moment before she glanced down where Heather was pulling her hands away, her mouth curling downward into a frown. "You were so close earlier baby, Heather are you going to beat me this time?"

Unable to push against Heather's grip on her hands Natasha tried to step back to pull her along, looking to slam her against the side wall if she could.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:51 am

At Natasha's gasp concerning Heather's comment about her breasts, Heather would blush a little deeper, though sort of glad that the girl took her words in such a good way. It was almost as if everything she said had quite the impact on Natasha, and Heather just loved to have the feeling that that was how it was. Soon though the girl would go right back to teasing her, saying that she would just have to take her top from her. "Kh..th-then it would be too big for me that wouldn't help!"

Soon though, as she was caught in Natasha's grip, she was finding it already quite difficult to fight against the girl. The slow and hard squeezes that Natasha was giving her breasts was driving Heather wild, accompanied by the girl's continuous sucking at her neck as she leaned even closer to her, really pinning her against the glass door "Mnhh...I ..WILL make you stop" Heather would let out as she tried to pull the girl's hands away, hearing her next words, causing her heart to beat faster.

"Y-yes I'll beat you this time.." She would let out before she would suddenly feel Natasha pull her back and slam her against the side wall, causing her to let out a little yelp, leaning against the wall and squinting her eyes.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:16 am

Heather really was quite the different person with Natasha than she was in matches that Nat remembered, thinking back to that match with Natalia she remembered quite different words coming from Heather. It seemed she had a weak spot for her, the thought of that driving Natasha wild with even more lust somehow as she pushed her flat against the side wall, her words of beating her not sounding very convincing with her pinned to the wall like she was. Natasha lifted up her head and this time embraced Heather's lips in a passionate kiss, reveling in the sensation while she removed one her hands from the woman's breasts and slid it down along her stomach.

Natasha was loving how the hot water ran down both her and Heather's bodies, the two woman didn't need the water to be hot however as they were flush with heat from the pleasure running through their bodies. Her mind racing to find a teasing line that would push Heather over the edge Natasha almost screamed out eureka when it finally came to her. "Come one prisoner, I order you to beat me, hows that sound?" Natasha said as she pulled her lips back less than an inch away from Heather's, returning them to kissing Heather as her wandering hand would begin to rub against Heather's still covered sex if she wasn't stopped.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next