Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A New Challenge (For daemongirl) - Page 5 Empty Re: A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:01 pm

As the girl stuck her tongue out at her, Heather would click her tongue, shaking her head. The girl was having quite the fun time embarrassing her, as it seemed quite a few people enjoyed doing, for reasons that she couldn't figure out. However, Heather was doing her best to forget about that as she would try to focus entirely on the match at hand, really wanting to get the girl under her whim and make her cum at her hands so she could tap her out to a smother hold, wanting to do it as quickly as she could.

Heather would keep up her work as she heard the girl's moaning, trying as hard as she could before she would hear Natasha yell out before finally cumming all onto her hand, her juices coating her hand as the girl would rest her head on her shoulder. Heather was about to step back and take a breather, but she would feel her body for some reason feeling more and more pleasure, noticing that Natasha was fingering her in an even faster pace, causing her eyes to widen as she would let out a moan, her sensitive sex from just cumming earlier releasing a second orgasm, causing her to lose all grip she had in the half nelson, falling back onto her butt.

Breathing in and out heavily as her orgasm subsided, she would look up at the girl, her eyes squinted as she tried to catch her breath. "Th..that wasn't fair..y-you already made me cum.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

A New Challenge (For daemongirl) - Page 5 Empty Re: A New Challenge (For daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Natasha was having a hard time thinking clearly at that moment but she never removed her fingers from Heather's pussy, acting on instinct more than any plan as only when the woman began to cum a second time did she snap out of her orgasm trance. Glancing down behind her Natasha managed to put on a wide grin even as she was breathing heavily, her breasts threatening to pop free of her bikini top as her chest rose and fell. "I knew I should have said best two out of three hentai falls..." Natasha's voice trailed off as her body was still exhausted from her orgasm, though she knew Heather had to be in much worse shape now that her cum covered Natasha's breasts and ass.

"Hey, I never said you couldn't cum twice, if anything I should be upset, I've only gotten to cum once!" Natasha could finally tease Heather now that she wasn't moaning nonstop, giggling despite the wild situation she found herself in. Looking down upon Heather as she sat upon the mat Natasha let out another of her long, low moans as she imagined all the things she could make Heather do if she could just win this match. Normally she would just go for Rainfall but she didn't want to risk pulling Heather to her feet and would just have to improvise. "I, I have to....."

She didn't finish her statement as she ripped off her bikini top and then fell upon Heather while she was trying to recover, sitting down in her lap with Natasha face to face with heather. She would try to wrap her legs around both the midsection and the arms of Heather in order to keep them pinned before wrapping her arms around the back of Heather's head to pull her face into her now bare tits for a smothering hold. She was going for the win hoping Heather was exhausted enough to get caught.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:29 pm

As Heather sat there, exhausted from having let out her orgasm twice in a matter of minutes, she would breathe in and out heavily, looking over at Natasha as the girl said what she did. Heather would just shake her head in response, grateful that that WASN'T the match type that they had decided on or she would have lost right there. Heather was trying to bide her time, not getting herself up for a while before she would hear Natasha continue her teasing right away while she had the chance.

"Haah...y-you're ridiculous.." Heather would say, blushing deep still as she shook her head. This girl was definitely something else, and meeting her today out of just pure chance was quite the event. She would look down at herself, trying to regain herself before she would hear Natasha talking, causing her to look back up at her.

"What?? You-Ah!?" Heather would let out as the girl would strip herself of her bikini top and come straight towards her. Heather would shake her head, trying her best to crawl backwards, but she would be stopped as Natasha would sit herself down on her lap, restraining her arms with her legs before pulling her face into her large bare breasts. "Mmmph!!" Heather would let out in a panic, her body writhing around and struggling in Natasha's grasp as she smothered her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Natasha couldn't believe what she was doing in that moment, Heather Sunderland wrapped up in her legs with her face planted firmly in her large breasts. She was thinking much the same thing as Heather, they had met by chance and here they were in a hentai match with fairly high stakes, the odds of this opening surely a thousand to one yet here they were. "That may be, but I....will.....have you!" Nat called out as she kept on her hold, doing her best to make sure she didn't lose focus and let Heather free somehow, knowing she needed to take advantage of this opening the woman's second orgasm had created for her.

Suddenly Natasha began to rock her hips lightly as she rubbed her ass across the exposed crotch of Heather, wanting to weaken her as much as she could to make sure the hold remained intact. Squeezing harder with her arms Natasha made sure Heather's face was buried as deep into her tits as was possible, using the sides of her arms to push her breasts together while her hands kept her head pressed tightly against them.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:03 am

"Hmmmmph!!" Heather would let out, her words of protest muffled by the massive soft flesh that was completely covering her face, cutting off her airways. In her mind, she couldn't believe that this girl was beating her in such a way, but she knew her disadvantages with these types of matches and it seemed that Natasha was quite good at them. Heather would continue to struggle, twisting and turning around in the girl's grasp while she was locked tightly in the smother.

Feeling the girl start to rub her ass across her crotch, Heather would let out a little muffled moan in the smother hold, feeling the girl squeeze even harder, really stuffing her face into her breasts. Heather would try her best to shake her head, trying to fight for air but she was feeling herself slowly loosing energy to do so, feeling lightheaded as the girl's bare breasts pressed tightly against her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:10 am

"Heather is tapping out to me really so bad? Let go and we can get to the real fun." Natasha whispered into her ear as she kept the lock applied, knowing it was only a matter of time before the woman would be forced to tap out or simply pass out altogether. She was still in shock at how the match had gone in her favor but she stayed focused, not letting herself slip up here at the end as Heather tried to shake herself free, but her breasts were too large for her to be able to turn and escape.

She slowed down her hips, letting her ass press a bit harder against her exposed pussy and move just a bit slower, making Heather feel every bit of pleasure possible. "Don't struggle, let this happen."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:19 am

Heather would let out a little muffled whimper as she heard Natasha's whispers in her ear. They would cause her to let out a shiver as the girl's words would sound very very enticing. Heather was trying her best to ignore them though and get herself some air, however as much as she tried to move her head out of the way, the girl's breasts were engulfing it completely that she would just be rubbing her face against them, embarrassing her even more.

She would then feel the girl start to slow down the movements she was doing in her hips, Heather feeling a sensation of pleasure as Natasha rubbed her ass harder against her exposed pussy. Hearing her words, Heather would clench her fists hard, trying to endure it for one last second before she would tap the back of her hand on the girl's thigh, signalling her submission as she knew she was about to pass out, feeling quite a bit lightheaded.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:31 am

Natasha was breathing heavily from the effort keeping a smother hold locked on took out of her, sweat dripping down her forehead as she could only hope Heather would finally submit to her. Her words were meant to weaken her resistance and she wasn't sure if they were working or not, but her answer came as she felt a tapping sensation on her thigh and glancing down her eyes went wide as she saw something she would never have thought to see, Heather Sunderland tapping out to her in a match.

With a light giggle she kissed the top of Heather's head before finally releasing her from the smother, Natasha falling back onto her ass, leaning backward on her arms as she struggled to regain her breath. "I can't...believe it.....I actually won! I really won Heather! Oh, hehe, I seem to remember the stakes being quite delicious Heather."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:35 am

As Heather would tap out to Natasha, her body would let out all the strain it was putting on itself in fighting and she would just relax, feeling the girl's kiss on her forehead right after. Finally, Natasha would release her from the smother, letting Heather gasp for air as she would cough out, breathing in and out heavily as she leaned back, keeping herself up by planting her hands on the mat behind her. The girl had beaten her, and she was now her prisoner for the next three days.

"Heh..yeah...you won....you...beat me good too.." Heather would let out as she breathed in and out deeply before Natasha would waste no time in talking about the stakes, the fact that she had won Heather as her prisoner for the next three days. "Aaah yeaah the stakes...well..heh...I guess...I'm your prisoner now.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:59 am

Knowing she had won was one thing but hearing Heather tell her that she had gotten the win made it all the sweeter for Natasha who was a true fan of Heathers. Still catching her breath Nat remained there sitting on the mat as she glanced around the room, her eyes falling upon the two places where cum had stained the mat, the second stain quite a bit larger since they had both had powerful orgasms there. Looking back over at the naked body of Heather she could only smile as she gazed upon her stunning body, the sweat and cum that covered her making it all the better for her. "Well, I guess I did Heather, and what a great prize I have won today. I hope this somehow helped you train for your big match!"

Taking one last deep breath Nat pushed herself to her feet, wobbling for a moment but she stayed standing, walking over towards Heather with her hand outstretched to help her up. "Well my little prisoner, since you're mind for three days why don't we head back to my apartment, theres a shower for us!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next