Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Twin Roses vs The Purple Lotuses: Drinking Game Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Twin Roses vs The Purple Lotuses: Drinking Game Match - Page 3 Empty Re: The Twin Roses vs The Purple Lotuses: Drinking Game Match

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:24 am

Tira sat there shaking her head to clear it of the effects of the alcohol, feeling the first sign of being a bit tipsy when she pulled herself to her feet using the ropes, stumbling forward before she reached out and used the rope now to keep from falling over. She could feel, along with Lyanna, a warmth spreading out through her body as the familiar feel of alcohol took its hold, nothing that would severely effect their match performance just yet but still worrying as there were still several shots lined up on a table outside the ring. Glaring over at Fiona as she passed her Tira headed for her corner to talk to Lyanna, "Damn it I'm sorry Lyanna, I can't believe I let myself get caught like that!"

"Its not your fault" Lyanna began with a smile, patting her friend on her shoulder, "though you probably should have grabbed the rope earlier, just a thought!" The purple haired girl leaned over to look at Fiona and Lola, flashing a brief smile before grabbing Tira by her shoulders and turning her around. "Oh don't go anywhere, Tira wants her rematch now!" Lyanna volunteered her friend to go back out there since she knew the woman would just dwell on it if she didn't go back out there now and settle things. Tira glanced back over her shoulder at Lyanna but didn't argue, she wanted to get back in there and redeem herself in this match by beating both of these roses.

"No Fiona, you and I still have some business in the ring, lets do this!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

The Twin Roses vs The Purple Lotuses: Drinking Game Match - Page 3 Empty Re: The Twin Roses vs The Purple Lotuses: Drinking Game Match

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:23 pm

With the Twin Roses getting their first win out of 5 rounds, though if they win two more after this its pretty much sealed the deal for the twins. Though right now they're waiting on their opponent to finish up their drinks, the mysterious alcohol which it would seems to be pretty strong when they analysis the Purple Lotuses condition being tipsy and little clumpy yet, they knew it would happen sooner or later even for the Twins will have to take it once they lose a round or two, hopefully none but they'll have to do their best, since they're underage of drinking but they receive special request to allowed to drink for only this match. "Are you alright Tira?" Fiona asked her while she was being a bit, opened.

Though now it would seems that Tira wanted to stay in the ring with Fiona which she beaten one of the Purple Lotuses, so Fiona nodded and said. "Alright then, I am ready whenever you are." Once the bell rings after both the girls signaled they're good to go, Fiona didnt want to do similar she hoped, and goes for something different, moving up close with her hands raising up hoping to get Tira distracted as she goes for the hard right kick to her left knee and left kick to her right knee. "hurm!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:51 am

"Don't worry about me Fiona, I only tapped so I could have a taste of that drink. Disappointing I have much stronger stuff when I go out and party on the weekends." Tira said despite having just told her partner rather loudly that she had been caught in that submission, but her pride refused to let her say the truth to anyone but Lyanna. Performing the role of supportive friend well Lyanna rubbed Tira's shoulders and then slapped her on the ass to get the brown haired woman moving, Tira jumping forward a few feet in surprise but quickly regained her composure as her eyes locked upon Fiona. She raised her arms up to meet Fiona's, her body in a basic wrestling stance with her knees bent.

Tira bit down on her lower lip as the first of the kicks struck, openly yelping in pain at the second but yet she remained standing, her bent knees saving her there as her lower legs withstood the force of the blows. Her legs now aching from her surprise kicks Tira looked for a bit of revenge and kicked as hard as she could manage right between the woman's legs, not as effective on a woman but it would still hurt she thought to herself. Tira would then grip the long crimson hair of the Rose and yank down for a variant of a bulldog, trying to slam her face to the mat as Tira dropped down onto her ass to increase its power.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:22 am

Fiona chuckles a little bit when seeing her opponents a bit drunk from the looks of it, and even more amusing when Tira butt were slapped by her partner before the start of their second round, the team Twin Roses may have the advantage for being sober, but they wont know until they get to test out the Purple Lotuses condition in the ring, as Fiona wanting to lock up with Tira she goes for the kick to her at the knees to bring her down, just a little bit so that she could get a slight advantage, but what comes next is what unexpected.

"Oh good, now----- AHHHH!" Out of nowhere, Tira went for a crotch kick as she didnt expected for her to do that, but it would seems the ref doesnt do anything about it, probably legal since they're girls after all. **Ughh.... ref how could you?** she thought in her anguish pain while she clutch her crotch, double over from the blow, Lola was shocked from the sight of it, yelling at the ref for what Tira have done but it maybe the alcohol doing the work so the ref really cant do much about it, seeing her partner Fiona getting her hair grabbed before pulling under Tira's arm to drop down slamming her face with great impact having her head bounces off before spun to face up, holding her face with one hand as the other between the legs, groaning in pain. "OWWWW sis! Get up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:06 am

Tira wasn't normally one to use such a move but Fiona had hurt her pride and she was going to redeem herself both in her eyes and those of Lyanna, even if the purple haired woman had thought no less of her for tapping out. In fact Lyanna was holding her hands over her mouth to hide her shock at seeing her friend use such a move, even if it wasn't illegal it was certainly on the dirty side. "Hey Tira, that wasn't exactly nice." Tira looked back over her shoulder as Lyanna spoke, waving absently at her and nodding in agreement even if she didn't feel that way. She glanced in the ref's direction but she knew the woman wouldn't do anything about it, referees in the AFW rarely disqualified anyone and considering some of the dirty moves some of the other wrestlers used Tira knew she was in the clear.

"Its no use crying to the ref about it, that was perfectly legal and you know it. Unless you've got some extra hardware down there Fiona!" Tira called out mocking her downed opponent, as if she didn't remember how nice Fiona had been to her after making her tap. Standing over Fiona as she rolled about on the ground in obvious pain Tira looked over at Lola before grabbing the woman by her hair and lifting her back to her feet. As soon as she was up Tira would waste no time in leaping up and grabbing the woman by the back of her head, her knees pulled up near her chin as she would try to pull Fiona's face down and smash it into her knees as Tira touched down on the mat. If this hit she would roll her up for the pin afterward.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Fiona was hurting pretty bad, it was very unexpected by Tira but she would blame the alcohol than her opponent since a drink like that can really affect anyone wrong doing, but either way, shes down on the mat clutching to herself and her head after she was taken down with the Bulldog, her sister Lola was screaming at the top of her lungs calling out to her sister to get up and wrestler, endured the pain and push herself.

Though Fiona indeed get up by the help of Tira pulling her by the hair, groaning from the pain only able to get herself pulled down hitting her chin right on top of her her opponent knees, bounces right off as her head snaps back before dropping down onto the mat in spread eagle, which the horny men howling from the looks of it and flashing the cams, Lola shaking her fists at the dirty boys for doing that before turning around seeing her sister getting pinned down. "Nooo! Get up! Kick out!"

Tira pinning down Fiona while Lola hearing the two count, hopefully she was able to kick out before the three or else, they'll lose the second round so quickly like that. "Come on sis, kick out!"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 am

At the last moment Fiona kicked out, the ref's hand an inch above the mat as she had been going for the three count. The crowd cheered loudly while Tira cursed, Lyanna slapping the turnbuckle not believing that the woman could have kicked out after a move like that. Tira pushed herself back to her feet and promptly walked across the ring to tag in her partner, clearly angry as she grumbled the whole way. "Hey don't worry about it Tira, the ref just counted really slow, you had her there!" Lyanna said trying to comfort her but she knew words would have little effect, she would have to get her revenge later, for now it was the purple haired woman's turn to even the score.

After the tag Tira took a few steps back and cupped her hands down near her waist, nodding her head towards Lyanna to signal she was ready. At once Lyanna leaped to and off the top turnbuckle towards her partner, her feet landing on top of Tira's hands, her friend lifting her up and over while Lyanna performed a front flip looking to slam her legs down on Fiona's stomach in an assisted leg drop. Afterward Tira moved back behind the ropes while Lyanna would go for the pin if she had struck home.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:11 am

Lola couldnt believe it that her sister actually able to kick out just in time before the three counts would of hit the mat, she sighed in relief but the battle isnt over yet, seeing Tira in a bit of frustration even though she tries to hold her anger in, seeing her heading to her partner to tag in, wishes she can tag her sister in so she can get in the ring to kick some butt. But right now, shes on the sideline watching her sister haplessly in the ring in the hands of the Purple Lotuses. "Get up sis! Tag me!"

Though shes so far away even reaching out isnt helping, seeing the other tag team setting themselves up and seeing Layanna flip and dropping down with her legs right on top of Fiona's stomach. "OHHHH!" Lola shouted at Lyanna of how could she do that to her sister, Fiona coughing from that harsh legdrop before getting pinned down on the mat once again, though now hearing the ref counting down for the pin, Lola slapping on the mat trying to cheer her sister as loud she could hoping it goes through her ears and maybe she'll kick out in time. "KICK KICK!"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:32 pm

This time Fiona would not be able to kick out in time, the ref counting to three just before the red haired woman thrust up her shoulder. The second fall of the match went to the Purple Lotuses, Lyanna pushing herself back to her feet so quick it looked like she had jumped, making her way back over to her corner where Tira was slapping the turnbuckle as if it were a drum. "Now that were all tied up tag me in Lyanna, I still need to repay them for earlier." Tira called out to her partner while holding her hand out, but Lyanna just smiled and shook her head.

"Sorry Tira, its my turn to have some fun now. Best enjoy myself while I get the chance, otherwise you'll beat them two more times and I won't get to have any fun." That said Lyanna skipped back towards the center of the ring waiting for her opponents to take their punishment. Tira remained at the corner not quite sure if she should be annoyed or pleased, she may have been rejected but Lyanna had complimented her at the same time.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:20 pm

Fiona was unable to kick out in time after the three count, giving the tag team of Lyanna and Tira the win, both them and the twins got the tied and now the ref bringing in the strong strange alcohol for the twins to drink up. Fiona still laying down on the mat after the pin, getting handed with the drink as she give it one quick gulp which her facial expression of bitter taste of the drink, course she never drank one before nor her sister so it was the first time tasting it. "OHmmm gosh that is nasty!"

Unlike her sister Lola, she seems to be enjoying the taste of it and doesnt mind at all, though now both girls starting to feel a bit tipsy which Lola sees her sister slowly getting up and stumbling backward to her partner and lightly tag her. "You... ummm.... you go in and do stuff...." Lola slightly chuckles, would seems the drink starting to effect her faster than herself, maybe. "Ahh well okay!" Almost both the girls' personalities changed in the instant, Lola steps into the ring to face off whoever it may be. "Y-you're mine!"

Lola going to face off against Lyanna, really tipsy as she stands in front of her trying to focus and keep her balance, bringing her arms up and shout at the ref. "READY!" Once the bell rings, she clumpy trying to grab hold onto her shoulders hoping to give her a good shove away from each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next