by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nothing matters but love.

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Nothing matters but love. - Page 6 Empty Re: Nothing matters but love.

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Cecilia would look on a bit at Heather as she heard what the girl said, she would take a few second before she would pat Heather's head and then try to pull her friend down into a side headlock, where she would put a pretty good deal of pressure on her friends cute head. " Who's bed is it Heather ? And it's you who did that to me, so it's kinda your fault to." Cecilia said as she would then attempt to start walking with Heather in this position, out of her room and head out towards her room instead.

Cecilia would then let go of Heather and smile a bit at her friend, as she would instead attempt and go down and then try to lift Heather up in a bridal carry, attempting to carry the sexy Heather over towards her own bed, so that they could rest a bit. " Even when I'm tired, I can carry you around like you were a pillow. Same as I could kick your sexy butt in that ring Heats."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:18 am

As Cecilia put Heather in the headlock, she would let out a little groan, hearing her words and feeling the pressure that Cecilia was putting on her. "Aaagh o-ok ok! It was my fault!" Heather would let out, laughing a little, though legit feeling the pressure that Cecilia was putting on her head, almost as if she was in a match.

Feeling the girl start to drag her towards her room, she would let out a little yelp as Cecilia would pick her up and lift her into the bridal carry, bringing her towards Cecilia's bed. "Hah, you're just lucky you made me in such a good mood Cecilia." She would say playfully as she would let the girl carry her the rest of the way to her bed.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:03 am

Cecilia would let out a little laugh as she carried Heather in the bridal carry, " You know Heats. For the longest time I was thinking about getting a Cat or a dog...but I don't need to anymore, now I got a cute little Heatcat!" Cecilia said jokingly as she would attempt and nuzzle her face down against Heather in a cute manner, before she would attempt and drop Heather down onto the bed when they arrived.

Cecilia was really dropping Heather, letting her fall down onto the bed, and after she would join, before pulling up the fake fur blankets over them and attempt to get cosily within the blankets, before attempting to move up to Heather and try attempt to settle in with her. " You will have to train if you don't want me to take that belt from you Heats. Train hard and train well. Maybe ask someone to train you...though I doubt you will find anyone good around these here parts." Cecilia said teasingly to her close friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:20 am

"Wh..Heatcat??" Heather would say, repeating the nickname that Cecilia just gave her as she felt her nuzzle her face down against her. She would blush a little more at the nickname and Cecilia's actions as she was taken over to the girl's bed. When she was tossed onto it, she would let out a little grunt, seeing Cecilia make herself comfortable immediately after.

Feeling Cecilia throw the covers over them, she would get up close to her as she was doing, making herself as comfortable as she could in the nice bed before she would hear Cecilia's words. "You act as if I didn't stand a chance against you. Admit that was the hardest match of your career." Heather would let out, jokingly for the most part but being serious a little as well. "But yeah..I AM planning on somehow training myself..I do need it."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Cecilia would smile a bit as she laid next to Heather and smile, she found it funny that Heather told her that she had to admit to what Heather said, something that caused Cecilia to look up a bit and take a good long time to think about it, she knew well enough that it was a tough fight, but she had to think for a good long while, before she would let out white a smile on her face. " Top ten....maybe top 5 at least." Cecilia said with a teasing grin on her face.

She would then move in a bit and kiss Cecilia on her forehead a bit, " You really should, there might even be someone that can train you." Cecilia said with a teasing grin, " I mean you could use my training to take on Gatt, but I have my own things to do. " Cecilia would then hug Heather tightly and soon start to relax and softly close her eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 pm

"Haah, BETTER be at least top 5." Heather would say back to Cecilia, letting out a little sigh as she would look up at the ceiling. Lying there next to Cecilia, she was incredibly comfortable, and it felt so relaxing to be that close to her as she was. She would continue to take in that feeling as much as she could, really savoring the moment.

Feeling Cecilia's kiss on her forehead, she would turn to her again, her tight hug warming her body. "Yeah..that might be a good idea. Maybe I DO need someone else's training." Heather would let out before she would hear Cecilia's next words, snickering a little as she shook her head. "Of course." She would say before she would watch Cecilia slowly close her eyes. Heather would stare at her for a few seconds before doign the same, snuggling up close against Cecilia.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6