by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nothing matters but love.

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nothing matters but love. - Page 5 Empty Re: Nothing matters but love.

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Cecilia held Heather close and stroke the girl's hair as she couldn't imagine letting go of the girl right now, she would softly whisper into the girl's ear, " well two things....first you need to win, show the world just who you are, win against Gatt and anyone that crosses your path." Cecilia said to Heather as she would kiss at the girl's neck before she would hum a bit into Heather's ear and say. " Also...don't be in a hurry to leave...I like having you around." Cecilia said as she would then attempt and lift Heather up a bit and turn the two of them around, as she would then attempt and lay Heather down where she had been just a second ago, and lie on top of her friend as she would still hug her tightly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:40 pm

"Ah..heh...yeah of course. I'll beat her. I'll be champion." Heather would say, nodding her head as she held Cecilia close while the girl was kissing at her neck before she would hum in her ear, saying what she did next. "...I-I..like being here w-with you too...I uh..I'm..not planning on leaving anytime soon" Heather would respond to her before Cecilia would pick her up and bring her down onto the bed where Cecilia was just lying down at, keeping the hug locked in.

"U-um..C..Cecilia...w-would it..I-I mean..d-does it make sense I-If I said that I..uh..." Heather would let out, fidgeting around underneath Cecilia as she wanted to get something out but couldn't because of how nervous and embarrassed she felt about it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Cecilia would softly smile and hum down into Heather's ear, letting out the sound of one of her old Swedish children's lullaby, to try and sooth the girl and make things easier for her. She liked that fact that Heather was confident still and that she was not ready to throw in the towel, Cecilia would softly say into Heather's ear. " And While you do that, I'll climb the rankings and we'll meet on the top~ " Cecilia said before she would kiss at Heather's neck again.

" Good...I like having you around Heats." Cecilia said with a smile as she would keep hugging Heather, pressing her now bare breasts down against Heather's, whilst she listened to her stuttering friend. " It's okay Heather..." Cecilia spoke softly to her as she would then suckle a bit on the girl's neck. " Just say it~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Cecilia's little lullaby that she was humming in her ear was more than soothing. She was a little embarrassed that she was doing such a thing, but she would ignore that embarrassment and just let it relax her. Hearing her next words, Heather would nod her head, smiling wide. "Heh, right. It won't turn out the same that time though Cecilia. Just be ready for that." Heather would let out before they were lying down.

Feeling Cecilia's breasts press against her's, Heather's arousal would grow again before Cecilia would convince her it was ok to say what she wanted, suckling on her neck as she did. "A-aahm...w..well..I-it...might sound weird b-but...I...th...think I might..love you.." Heather would say, her voice getting quieter by the second as her face was redder than ever, fully embarrassed by the words that were coming out of her mouth.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:20 pm

" Oh it will...cause I want to be champion, and if you are in my way....then I'll have to take you down again, next time I won't be bruised up either." Cecilia said with a teasing grin, as the bruises hadn't slowed her down or hurt her too much in that match and hadn't troubled her too much, it was just that both her matches against Raiye had worn her out a bit and she had come back and faced Heather at a near 100%....almost.

Cecilia grinned a bit before going back to smiling, listening to what Heather was about to stay and she had a sneaking suspicion that she knew what it was going to be, and it would be something that was hard for her to hear and maybe harder for Heather to say. When heather said it, Cecilia stopped all that she was doing, and would move up to seat herself on Heather's stomach, as she would look down at her friend, she would blink a little while before she would let out a deep breath.

" I...I love you too." Cecilia said as she blushed a bit, it was something that was hard for Cecilia to say, she didn't really understand love anymore and hadn't for a while, but with these people that she had been meeting, Heather, Ayame...even just close friends it had started to become a lot easier to get these sort of feelings and it was kinda starting to rip Cecilia up inside.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:27 pm

"..When I'm champion Cecilia..not even you will be able to take that away from me." Heather would say, staring straight into Cecilia's eyes as she did. She was more than serious about what she was saying, and she wasn't going to let her friend throw a wrench in her plans again. But that was a problem for another time.

As Heather said what she did, she would stare up at Cecilia, seeing her stop what she was doing, sitting up on her stomach. Heather's mouth would hang open a little, thinking that she might have said something she shouldn't have as her face would turn slightly pale. "C-cecilia I..I didn't.." Heather would let out, half of her wanting to take it back before she would hear Cecilia's response.

With her saying what she did, Heather's heart would skip a bit before she would start to smile. "Really? I-I-I mean I'm not saying I don't believe you it's just..heh...it's...great." Heather would let out, her heart starting to beat faster at the sort of talk that they were having.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Cecilia would look back down at Heather as she made and attempt to sooth the girl, all up to the point where Heather head that Cecilia said the same thing, she would look down at Heather as her friend got so excited and happy and she would start to gently brush away a bit of the girl's hair from her face, slowly and carefully as she looked down at the girl " Just relax now Heats. You need to sleep." Cecilia said as she would start to move to the side of Heather and lay herself down next to the girl.

" These past few days have been rough for me, not only have I had to kick your ass, but I got my own ass kicked by Raiye....ah don't worry, I managed to pay her back and take her down good." Cecilia said as she would look on at Heather. " I mean after that I kinda had to dominate her and stuff, more than that though...I got her to join Bad Company." Cecilia said as she would start to seat herself up on the bed. " With that things are starting to come together, the group i filling out and we are moving forward it seems...life couldn't be better." Cecilia said as she would pat Heather on her head before moving off the girl's bed.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:34 pm

"Ah...o...ok.." Heather would let out as she would feel Cecilia brush the hair out of her face, saying what she did. It seemed a bit weird to say after what they just said to eachother, but Heather would try not to pay attention to it as Cecilia would go to lie down next to her. Having the girl there with her just seemed comfortable and right.

Heather would watch and listen to Cecilia as she talked about what she's been through recently. "A new member huh?" Heather would let out, remembering how things have been with Bad Company, how fun it's been so far. As it was starting to fill in, she was wondering how things were going to end up turning out. She would watch as Cecilia would sit herself up, pat her head, before getting up off the bed.

"A-ah.." Heather would let out, half of her thinking that Cecilia was going to stay with her through the night, but she would shake that thought out of her head, thinking how ridiculous it might sound if she said so. "Right, yeah"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Cecilia would look back at Heather and then smile, she would shift around with her eyes and her legs a bit before she would place her arms behind her back, " If you want...we could...try and sleep together I guess, I mean if you...want to." Cecilia said as she blushed a little, most of the loving stuff wasn't exactly things that Cecilia was familiar with and when one placed feelings into things it became a bit more embarrassing.

Cecilia would look on at Heather for a few more moments before she would softly shake her head a bit. " If so...then maybe we should take it to my room. I got a better bed." Cecilia said before she would let out a long yawn, as she yawned she would arch her back and puff out her chest a bit, stretching her arms up as she let out out a bit of air after her yawn.

" I have been fighting tough matches for the past 4 days now, I need some rest Heats...besides what you did was draining~" Cecilia said teasingly as she would look down at Heather.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Heather would watch as Cecilia smiled at her before starting to shift around. Her actions made her raise her brow a bit, confused at why she was acting such a way, Heather picturing her as someone who was never embarrassed. When she heard what Cecilia said, Heather couldn't help but be a little amused that she was able to see Cecilia's cute side instead of it being the other way around like it always seemed to be.

Of course, what Cecilia was asking was what Heather was hoping for in her own head, so when she was the one who mentioned it, Heather would sit herself up, hearing Cecilia talk about going to her bed instead. "Ah s-sure! I-I mean..it would be nice." Heather would say, smiling as she would get herself up off the bed.

Hearing Cecilia's next words, Heather would be the one to blush, crossing her arms as she did. "Hmph..must have got you good though. I think it IS better to go to your bed, because of the mess that you made in mine." Heather would say, giving it right back to Cecilia.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next