Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs Sharaiya Drackanov : Wild Oil Wrestling

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs Sharaiya Drackanov : Wild Oil Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs Sharaiya Drackanov : Wild Oil Wrestling

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:00 am

Cecilia let out a low moan as she felt Sharaiya's hand slip in under her bottoms and then felt how the girl's finger tips slowly rubbed up against the sex, Cecilia couldn't help but force her palm against Sharaiya's clit and then attempt and rub it with the palm of her hand. All before she felt Sharaiya spank her butt, making oil splash around behind Cecilia's frame.

Cecilia gapsed a bit from the spank before she would reach around with her other hand and try to take a hold of Shariay's butt, a firm grip that she would try and then squeeze tightly and get a more worthy reaction out of Sharaiya.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs Sharaiya Drackanov : Wild Oil Wrestling - Page 6 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs Sharaiya Drackanov : Wild Oil Wrestling

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Sharaiya knew that she was in trouble, she had to work herself out of it! She decided to do something else, bringing her arm around Cecilia's body, trying to get a firm grip on her, one that wouldn't easily make Cecilia slip from her clutches. She suddenly hugged Cecilia tightly, trying to surprise her and lean forward, wanting to lift Cecilia and and brightly out of the oil so she could bring Cecilia onto her back with Cecilia on top of her, she knew that if this wouldn't work, she would surely lose herself to her upcoming climax and that would only set Cecilia further above her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Cecilia let out a little air into Sharaiya's mouth as she was pulled up into a tight hug and lifting Cecilia up in a tight hug, although Cecilia was not ready to be taken down just yet. The mighty Hardcore Queen would attempt and lead forward and press herself down against Sharaiya's to attempt and force the girl down onto her back with Cecilia on top of her and make an attempt to keep her fingering of Sharaiya going and her rubbing of Sharaiya's sex as she also now could attempt and use her breasts against Sharaiya's and attempt and dominate the girl and try to take control of the girl's chest with her own, pressing hers down against Sharaiya's and making her stiff nipples poke down against Sharaiya's.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 pm

When her attack was a blunt fail and was countered in such a way that Sharaiya was now underneath Cecilia and taken everything from the queen that could be done in this position, she finally lost it and gave in for this round, her body tensing up and arching up against the queen, crying out in pure bliss as she came against Cecilia's skillful fingers, eyes closing tightly shut as her body trashed about underneath the queen, the total domination in her failed attack had left the princess too exposed for the pleasure that the Queen had given her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Now that she had managed to grab a hold of Sharaiya and take the girl down instead, with that she managed to take control over the girl and completely dominate her at the moment, as she pressed her rubbed her breasts against Sharaiya's and forced the girl through unbelievable pleasure, making the lunatic princess experience every bit of the Queen's touch as she ravaged the beauty all up to the point when she came all over Cecilia's hand. The Northern Queen would slowly seat herself up and straddle Sharaiya's stomach as she would look down on the girl, moving her drenched hand and licked all clean, all but one finger.

Cecilia would offer it to Sharaiya, as she would allow the girl to lick it clean and do what she wanted to do with it, as her other hand would place itself on the girl's breast and she would softly rub her palm against it. " There we go...looks like I am one step closer to victory." Cecilia said with a smug smile on her face as she looked down on Sharaiya and smiled down at the girl, feeling quite dominant.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:27 pm

After her climax had died down, Sharaiya would rest in the rather comfortable oil, arms and legs sprawled out. Cecilia had taken a seat on her stomach and now the queen showed that she was tasted her juices before she brought one finger to Sharaiya to let her taste herself. Feeling temporarily overtaken by the queen, she licked that one finger clean, a moan quickly came out of her when she felt that hand upon her breast rubbing it gently.

Her eyes started to fall close, trying to rest up and get back into the match before the girl would take advantage of her again. " Not bad.. Cecilia.. " She would compliment the queen while the princess rested underneath her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Cecilia would smile down on Sharaiya and then softly lean down and whisper into the girl's ear and say " There are no rounds in this match, meaning that I could start right away." Cecilia would then lick at Sharaiya's ear and then move back to sitting on Sharaiya's stomach, she would move her hand away from the girl's breast and would then slowly slide her hands around the girl's body, up along her sides and her arms, just to play with Sharaiya. " But I won't....I want you at your best, which is why I'm letting you rest." Cecilia said as she would then dive down and kiss Sharaiya straight on her lisp with a passionate kiss.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Sharaiya took the small amount of time she had to take a breather, but the whisper that came from Cecilia made her open her eyes and look up at the ceiling. She shivered from the lick to her ear and she tried to wiggle free, but it seemed that Cecilia hugged her in place, and soon she was back at the mercy of the queen again, though she seemed to want making Sharaiya rest. Then Cecilia came down upon her to kiss her upon the lips in quite a passionate way, soon enough Sharaiya returned the kiss in a mutural passionate kiss, her eyes falling shut again.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Cecilia would ease both her and Sharaiya in the kiss for a little while as she would then break it and move off the girl, seating herself next to the beautiful Lunatic princess as she would pull her hair back and fix it a bit, before adjusting her bikini top and panties a bit. " Take your time sweet thing...never rush into a defeat." Cecilia said teasingly as she would stroke the girl's hair a bit and move some of it away from Sharaiya's beautiful face. " You are quite the challenge though...it's rare for me to meet someone that is so even with me in these sexual matches. " Cecilia said as it was usually that she met people she could play around with quite a bit or that she met girl's that she couldn't out do, but the fact that her and Sharaiya seemed to be on slightly equal ground was what made it so exciting.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Sharaiya slowly began to sit up once Cecilia moved off her, letting out a loud sigh as she started to recover little by little, it had certainly been a powerful orgasm after every failed attempt to dislodge Cecilia from her ' throne ', now she had to do everything she could to topple the queen and not allow her to win this time. " It has been a long time since someone actually made me cum like that.. " She was quite straight forward with those words, the last person who actually managed to topple the princess was a girl named Natalia, and that was over a year ago, now this girl was trying to set her marks upon the princess, and she was doing very good at accomplishing that so far. She stretched her arms up and tensed them for a few seconds. " Mmm.. Alright.. I think I'm about ready. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next