Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs Sharaiya Drackanov : Wild Oil Wrestling

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs Sharaiya Drackanov : Wild Oil Wrestling - Page 11 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs Sharaiya Drackanov : Wild Oil Wrestling

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Cecilia soon felt how she was in control again as she managed to get Sharaiya's face to twist in pleasure as she sank her fingers into Sharaiya's sex and began to push against her. Though when Cecilia did this she was soon grabbed by the back of her head and pulled down into a passionate and deep kiss as she would let out a soft moan into the girl's mouth. It appeared how ever that this kiss was just a distraction for Sharaiya so that she could push the hardcore queen away and force her back.

"Hehe...you can't handle me ? That's kinda sad isn't it Sharaiya." Cecilia said with a teasing grin as she would then quickly try and slip towards Sharaiya and attempt and grab a hold of Sharaiya's hands and pull her in close so their breasts would press up against each other, squishing up against each other as she would try and move in to kiss at Sharaiya's cheek and attempt to push Sharaiya back to the side of the pool.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs Sharaiya Drackanov : Wild Oil Wrestling - Page 11 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs Sharaiya Drackanov : Wild Oil Wrestling

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:47 am

Sharaiya knew that she was having a tough typing keeping Cecilia at bay, she was lucky to remove the girl from her but now they were head to head again and she was pulled in close, her big breasts squishing up against Cecilia's. The oil was slippery, so when she was being pushed back, her knees simply slipped backwards along with the push, glaring at Cecilia as she tried to push back harder, her entire body pressing up against Cecilia. " I'm not done yet! " She yelled out, trying to free her arms so she could slip them around Cecilia's body for a sort of bearhug.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:54 am

Cecilia felt how Shariaya tried to push back and she knew that she would have to hold her ground, against Sharaiya. But soon though Sharaiya's hand slipped out of her hold and she found the girl's arms around her as she managed to trap the Northern Queen in a bearhug, " Agh...not yet." Cecilia let out as she would attempt and move her arms down to grab a hold of Sharaiya's bikini bottoms and attempt to pull the up for a nasty wedgie on the sexy Lunatic Princess.

" You're going down sexy~" Cecilia let out as she would attempt and use her hold on Sharaiya's bottoms to try and lift Sharaiya up a bit as she attempted to move both of them up to their feet. " You won't beat me Sharaiya. ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:07 pm

Sharaiya had Cecilia under control until that mean wedgie came, which made Sharaiya loosen the bearhug on Cecilia and being forced onto her feet ith the Northern Queen, she knew that she had to act, trying to strengthen the bearhug again, pressing their breasts hard against eachother. " I will defeat you! I will make you mine in this match! " She tried to shift Cecilia about from side to side to try and make her lose balance and get the advantage back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:54 am

Cecilia and Sharaiya now stood up and pushed up against each other, the two headstrong and competitive girls were struggling as much as they could right now against each other. Cecilia pushed back on the sexy dark haired girl with all she had as she kept up the wedgie the best she could, trying to do her best to keep up with Sharaiya's bearhuging. Cecilia soon heard what Sharaiya said as she would then feel how the girl started to rock her back and forth.

Cecilia's feet started to slip on the oily floor and her wedgie started to vain, she began to lose out in this hold and that was clear. " Tch...Oh yeah ? Deal with this." Cecilia shouted out as she would attempt and push Sharaiya back a bit and attempt to force the girl's back to crash down against the side of the pool, trying to make her spine collide with the edge of the pool.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:13 am

When Sharaiya began to lose her balance, she knew that it was now our never, her hands took a hold of Cecilia's shoulders and tried to take the girl with her, she didn't know what else to do but go for one last throw backwards and out of the pool. Sharaiya wanted to make Cecilia orgasm twice and moan out for her, but that couldn't happen anymore, Cecilia was on a sexual rampage and Sharaiya couldn't stop her, if she didn't do anything now and she was taken down again, she would surely lose all will to fight. She brought her knee up to Cecilia's waist as she tried to pull her down and tried to throw her right over her and out, even though it was going to really hurt her spine.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:19 am

Cecilia was about to take Sharaiya down and planned to take the girl out once she was down, she knew that she had the advantage and she knew that she had to use it as well as she could, it wasn't easy for her to topple Sharaiya sexually but now she had and she needed to do all she could against Sharaiya while she could.

Cecilia though hadn't expected such a tactic from Sharaiya, as the girl would pull her down and press her knee against her stomach pushing up and making Cecilia crash down outside of the pool onto the hard floor straight on her butt. " ugh!....h-HEY! No !..DAMMIT! NO fair!" Cecilia shouted out as she would turn around and glare at Sharaiya, acting like a angry little girl that had gotten her toy taken away from her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:35 am

Sharaiya had managed to throw Cecilia out of the pool, but with a price. Sharaiya gritted her teeth as she pulled away from the side of the wall, one hand coming back to brush her lower back while she tried not to show that she was in too much pain, though the combined weight of the two beauties really punished her back. She turned to face the Northern Queen with a painful grin on her face. " Yeah.. Deal with it.. " She stuck out her tongue, sitting back down in the oil while facing the girl, still rubbing her back while she watched Cecilia's rather cute actions.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:47 am

Cecilia looked on at Sharaiya as the girl turned around and stuck out her tongue towards her, making the Northern Queen grit her teeth as she looked on at Sharaiya. All before she saw how Sharaiya seemed to be in pain. " You okay Shar ? " Cecilia asked with raised eyebrows as she looked on in concern for her super sexy rival.

" So you couldn't stand a loss and figured why not go for broke and toss the better one out of the pool for a draw ? Smart of you! Wait...doesn't this mean that you get to..." Cecilia let out as she looked on at the girl and began to move up to her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:58 am

" Hehe.. Yeah.. I'll manage. " Once she saw what she had done to Cecilia, it all became clear that Sharaiya had activated that special rule, which would definitely be something that would boost Sharaiya's morale despite that it meant that their match would be a draw. Still, to dominate Cecilia was something she did want to do, so she slowly got upon her feet, a bit hard in this slippery oil, taking careful steps to step out and towards Cecilia. " Yeah.. I get to punish you in any way I want. " She actually gave Cecilia an evil grin. " Time I made you feel like a real woman, Cilia. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next