Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) - Page 5 Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by Admin Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:47 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":3rruc4rr]Talia giggled as Takagi slowly came to. There was a certain cuteness to the way his mind worked. He wasn't at all like the other guys of Tension. He always spoke in a non-threatening and mischievous way that wasn't at all malevolent in its nature. Talia blushed at the boys compliment. "Thank you," she said as she put her arm underneath his to help him to his feet. "So...We need to get you back up," she said as she lifted him up to help him into the corner.

She clearly showed some confidence at this point. She had a lead over the flirty silver haired boy. Even if they were opponents, she didn't see any harm in helping him out at this point. After all, if she was going to win what would being mean accomplish. "Are you feeling any better?" she'd ask as she laid him in the corner against the turnbuckle so he could stand. "Ready for the second fall?" she added with a grin.

Trying not to lull to sleep from her soft voice, Takagi smacked himself in the face to focus on her, and try desperately to keep his reputation of the flirter, than the helpless weak boy!

"That was.....horrible for my career!.....but, wonderful.....just l like you was sleeping with me in my bed....." Takagi dizzily said, giving a shake to his dazed white haired head, looking up at the cute talia as the bell rang for round 2 with her eyes fluttering at him. "DING DING!" round 2 had begun, for a short while, he felt like just falling down and going to sleep for the night, but hearing of a cuddle with talia, things were sounding too good to be true...she was a worthy fighter to him concerning his skinny, frail build in the ring.

Rubbing his eyes, he eventually stood up in a fighting position, and was going to try win back a round if talia's beautiful looks didn't put him in for the stunner finish. "Second fall Dear?....." Takagi growled in a nervous, but annoyed tone for being a sore loser, "your going to sing like a schoolgirl when I get back my confidence......that is..." he said, competitively, trying not to stare too much at her curvy body as his jolted up and down, stretching out his hands stepping into the middle of the ring. However, a small part of him wanted a sweet kiss and cuddle from her, whether he succeeded or failed in taking her down tonight.

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) - Page 5 Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Talia waited and watched Takagi as the bell rang again to start the match. The girl couldn't help but smirk at the boy's threat of making her sing like a schoolgirl. It seemed almost childish in its meaning which was amusing in a way. She carefully watched him, though her back was a little sore from the Boston crab hold he had used earlier. He did seem serious, though, so she realized she didn't want to let her guard down.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be happy with how this ends," Talia winked with another grin. She was kidding around with him, hoping to keep him distracted enough not to take it seriously. One thing she did think would work with this opponent, though, were moves that she normally would never be able to do on someone larger than herself. So as the two closed in on each other, Talia lifted up her hands with her palms facing him and slightly making the gripping motion with her fingers. "Why don't we see how strong you are, Takagi?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:26 pm

In Takagi's little but yearning for more, needy mind, talia was acting like a kick ass babe to his senses, causing his eye to twitch oddly as she beckoned for a test, of locking up strength. "N nmmmmmm....I'm much......stronger than some......prett...cruel girl to the mind!" he said, obviously lying to her as he didn't want to be served by a cutey girl, live on prime time Japanese TV while the cameras were whirring.

"L let us see......s sweetheart....." Takagi blushed, locking his fingers with hers, only to find out the real consequence of this up close move. There, staring back at him was talia, looking even more liquidly beautiful up close while her strength, was most likely going to snap Takagi's weak arms and hands.

"Nmmmmhf! n not staring at y you talia! see?!" Takagi said, increasing his lock in pressure as he was look to the side, rather than his opponent. Losing his edge in the fight more and more, from talia's, charming side.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:33 pm

The two grabbed each other by the fingers and tightened their grip on one another. As they did so, their faces got closer as their arms drifted out to give them more balance to exert pressure. At first their faces touched each other but it was clear this distracted Takagi who turned to the side. It was refreshing to wrestle someone she could compete with for a change. Her usual tactics of staying mobile and light weren't necessary with Takagi. At the same time, though, she wasn't using her practiced methods either, not when flirting with the boy seemed so much easier.

Intentionally, Talia widened their grip even further from each other so their chests hit one another's. It was awkward to push with her arms so outstretched but she didn't want to. With their faces so close, Talia leaned in and kissed Takagi on the cheek. "Don't you want to look at me?" she tried to say seductively but it was hard while simultaneously exerting pressure with her hands. "It's okay, I won't bite Takagi-san~" she whispered as she pressed her cheek up against his.

Last edited by 9943 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Trying to push her back, down onto the ring canvas, Takagi found himself even closer to talia now, in a much more personal position to the confident girl while Takagi blushed a darker red. "Its not like your going to wi...." kiss went talia right in the middle of Takagi's taunt, mushing up the boys mind even more with something, very touchy, such as a kiss, "uhhh.........c crap your goooood...." he slurred in a love dazed kind of way, just wanting to kiss and make up with her for the, smug but stuck up boy he was to her. Then reality gave him a knocking for once....

Falling back to lean on the ropes, for his own health in the match than getting a warm snuggle from a cute girl. He bounced off the ropes trying to attempt a flying up knee kick to her chin, hopefully for a aerial grab, but unfortunate for poor dazed Takagi, talia had played him like a violin very well.....seizing his confident charms with her own, woman's touch. "N no, but I can sometimes!" Takagi said nervely, executing his move.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:13 am

Talia was surprised when Takagi pulled himself back from their feat of strength. She had hoped the flirting would return him to his original distracted state but a new found focus was keeping him on task. He bounced off the ropes and charged at her with a flying knee kick. For someone as easily swooned as Takagi, this new quickness and decisiveness caught the girl a little off guard. However, she did watch him every step of the way and saw the move coming. At the last second, she'd drop down to the mat. Talia laid horizontally in hopes Takagi would merely trip over her instead of colliding with his knee shot. "Look out!" she said mockingly from the floor, though her tone was far from sarcastic.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:18 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":3kaztyh6]Talia was surprised when Takagi pulled himself back from their feat of strength. She had hoped the flirting would return him to his original distracted state but a new found focus was keeping him on task. He bounced off the ropes and charged at her with a flying knee kick. For someone as easily swooned as Takagi, this new quickness and decisiveness caught the girl a little off guard. However, she did watch him every step of the way and saw the move coming. At the last second, she'd drop down to the mat. Talia laid horizontally in hopes Takagi would merely trip over her instead of colliding with his knee shot. "Look out!" she said mockingly from the floor, though her tone was far from sarcastic.

"Hmm? what is she planning n now?!...o oh...AHHHFHHH!!!" Takagi yelped as he tripped over the ducking talia, and falling straight down onto the ring canvas with a slam. If only he had been more alert, he would of perfected that kick right up in her chin, but unlucky for Takagi, he had been too blushed out by this new way to talia, something beautiful yet very charming as she kissed and hugged him. Kind of the attention he never got as a boy deep down...

"Mmmmh....not even....w wanting a fight? are you n now?" Takagi said, toppled on the floor as his part of his body was leaning against talia's, kicking his foot at her face in attempt to get back on his feet and start winning some cheers. Which were all looking slim for him, as the crowd was laughing at his foolish ways, even the little snuggles from talia got a little laughs from seeing the dazed out Takagi.

Quite helpless to resist her cute ways, Takagi was trying to fight her off as best as he could! or fall to endless flirting ness, staring to feel quite tired from talia's unexpected love, affection, and soft pillowy voice.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Talia felt Takagi's feet hit her and fall to the mat beside her. "Hah!" she said in triumph. But the pink clad girl didn't get too much time to brag about the move. She turned to look at Takagi just as he started kicking at her face. She took one hit to cheek which made her turn her head away. It didn't hurt that much, however, so she turned back only to get kicked even harder at the jaw. "Unh!" she groaned and rolled to her stomach.

With her hands feeling the side of her face, Talia rolled further to her side. "Ow..." she complained. She had thought Takagi was lightening up to her but that kick to her face really brought her back to reality. She couldn't afford to get careless. She struggled to her knees, trying to shake off the pain.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 pm

With a slight sigh of nervous relief, Takagi slowly got back up to his feet quite blurred in his sight as he cleared his, messy white hair out of the way, only to see a floored talia writhing in a little pain. "Hmph.....up on my feet my Dear, but for you, you'll get more of me now...." he smiled, gearing up for a body slam onto her stomach and torso, if succesful, Takagi would lean her on her knee's against the ropes and powerfully kick his leg across her head.

"Ready for the little wake up call talia?" he smirked, still quite in a dazed state, as he launched his leg in a powerful sidewards motion to talia's head, which could be easily blocked by her arm if she reacted.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:02 am

Talia had only just gotten to her knees before Takagi pushed her over. She got a glimpse of Takagi, the bright lights of the arena casting his shadow over her. Then all of a sudden he jumped onto her in a body slam. "Oof!" she said as he landed on her abdomen. He may have weighed very little, but she was even lighter than him. Once again Takagi resumed his assault and dragged Talia over the ropes.

She was clenching her stomach when he pushed her onto the ropes. She looked up just in time to see his foot approaching fast. The girl didn't react in time and the boy's foot smacked heavily across her face. Talia collapsed to her side after the blow. The kick had knocked more than a little sense out of her and she wasn't fully there. She murmured groggily, rolling slowly to her abdomen which still subconsciously hurt.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next