Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by Admin Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":nd5ew27t]Talia was surprised that Takagi was able to lift her off with how dazed he was. "Woah!" she yelled once before receiving a rogh kick to her head. She immediately released Takagi and rolled to her side, grabbing her head. "Ah...ow..." she whimpered in pain. The girl wasn't expecting a kick in such short range when she was so defenseless. "That...that...really hurt..." she muttered under her breath as she rolled on the ground in discomfort.

"A pleasure.....t talia chan..." Takagi gave out a smirk as he muttered under his breath of the pain given to him, crawling to the corner to relax out the ache's a little as talia, elegantly, rolled to the ground. Though he heard her woe's, he did like to fight and impress when he decided too, give or take, only for the pretty one's, but despite his fixation on her, he tilted his head and stared at her butt slightly. "Ouhhhh...how very nice buttocks you have Miss talia..." he purred, blowing his white strand of hair upwards as her gave a stretch, stretching to far accidentally to burn a muscle in his leg. But among his pain, the crowd giggled at him say that to talia, proving it clear to talia that Takagi wasn't a bad person, only if you tempted his childish anger of power.

Now playing "flirty" with the girl, since she was sweet talking him into a little mix of both fight and charm, licking his hair forward, standing up to stare down at her like a observing hawk.

"Problem.....talia?" he said, calm, but gearing up for a sleeperhold on her if she was still wreathing in pain.

Last edited by 1 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by TaliZorah Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:37 pm

Talia did manage a blush among her complaints of the pain upon hearing Takagi's compliment. It sounded odd, for sure, as usually guys wouldn't put it so...eloquently. "I...Uhh...thank you-" she started saying before Takagi put his hand over her mouth in his sleeperhold. She flailed left and right at the sudden loss of air. When she finally managed to stop the panic for a second, she analyzed the best way to escape in her head. Talia reached around to Takagi's head and grabbed ahold of his silvery white hair. With a muffled groan, Talia pulled on it to try and free herself.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:28 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":3k1oz60s]Talia did manage a blush among her complaints of the pain upon hearing Takagi's compliment. It sounded odd, for sure, as usually guys wouldn't put it so...eloquently. "I...Uhh...thank you-" she started saying before Takagi put his hand over her mouth in his sleeperhold. She flailed left and right at the sudden loss of air. When she finally managed to stop the panic for a second, she analyzed the best way to escape in her head. Talia reached around to Takagi's head and grabbed ahold of his silvery white hair. With a muffled groan, Talia pulled on it to try and free herself.

Bringing in the use of his flirtatious ways on women, in full force, Takagi leaned his head over her shoulder and sighed quite calmly while he was trying the hand over mouth, sleeperhold on talia. "Naughty naughty, wouldn't you rather have a fair fight my little flower of fresh smell?" he said, in a purring tone as he pressed the side of his cheek against her cheek, gazing his two crimson eyes at her. Lustily.....very, but as smooth as it was for a confident male entrepreneur, he had left his head open for attack, a mistake he would soon experience if talia caught sight of the opening.

If he played too much with her, maybe he would see the downfall of his performance, hence his slim but swift ability to crack in move's quickly.....for if talia flirted more, she would have Takagi weaknesses all shown to her. "Your skin smells quite nice today talia....did you.....have a spa by any chance?" he smiled, still introducing more pressure in the sleeprhold of his.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:26 am

Talia gazed back at Takagi in fear. Not from the look on his face or his eyes, but from the hold that he continued to keep on her. Her panicked mind didn't know what to do, focused entirely on trying to pry his hands free from her mouth. Then again, as he continued to flirt, the girl's eyes relaxed a little. Even as he continued to drain the life from her, one of Talia's free hands reached up to gently stroke the smooth skin of his face. Her eyes lightly shut and she leaned her face into his as if to kiss him but unable to with his hands covering her mouth. She had to play off as his weaknesses, even if that required her to do things she normally wouldn't.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:07 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":ov14nthp]Talia gazed back at Takagi in fear. Not from the look on his face or his eyes, but from the hold that he continued to keep on her. Her panicked mind didn't know what to do, focused entirely on trying to pry his hands free from her mouth. Then again, as he continued to flirt, the girl's eyes relaxed a little. Even as he continued to drain the life from her, one of Talia's free hands reached up to gently stroke the smooth skin of his face. Her eyes lightly shut and she leaned her face into his as if to kiss him but unable to with his hands covering her mouth. She had to play off as his weaknesses, even if that required her to do things she normally wouldn't.

"Have I....has she.....g gived in?!" he thought, as his heart hammered against his chest, talia looked like she was going to give in with those firm shut eyes, and her soft hands around his face, falling on him with her head first as it hit Takagi's head, quite hard. Sending in the dazes to his head...

"Aww...that kinda......o ouch.....mmmmfmmm..." Takagi said quite stunned by both pain and lovestruck feelings, falling to his back as his head was spinning with stars, with talia rested on top of him. Looking like the two was deeply in love from a distance, but, Takagi was stunned, out of it. His emotion's and smugness got the better of him here in this match already, pinned down by talia's lovely slick body as he was giving out faint twitches underneath, topped out with a red face of swirly eyes. Even the ref girl was knelt by they're side, readying for a pin on the mesmerized rich boy if talia woke up.

Last edited by 1 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:44 am

Talia opened her eyes when she felt Takagi fall back and lay on the mat. She calmly faced him and reached up to grab ahold of his wrists. Gently, she pulled them out so they were placed on the mat to their sides above his head so his shoulders were pinned down. She leaned in close to him and closed her eyes again, slowly rubbing her nose against his. Talia breathed out on his face in a smile, her long hair splitting around her and laying at her sides partially blocking his sight from his surroundings.

The referee girl saw the makeshift pin and started the count. "One!" she yelled as she slapped her hand on the ground. Talia tried to distract Takagi further by opening her eyes again and gazing at him from above. "You're too much of a...gentleman to take advantage of a girl you know?" she whispered to him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:00 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":22t9bq4j]Talia opened her eyes when she felt Takagi fall back and lay on the mat. She calmly faced him and reached up to grab ahold of his wrists. Gently, she pulled them out so they were placed on the mat to their sides above his head so his shoulders were pinned down. She leaned in close to him and closed her eyes again, slowly rubbing her nose against his. Talia breathed out on his face in a smile, her long hair splitting around her and laying at her sides partially blocking his sight from his surroundings.

The referee girl saw the makeshift pin and started the count. "One!" she yelled as she slapped her hand on the ground. Talia tried to distract Takagi further by opening her eyes again and gazing at him from above. "You're too much of a...gentleman to take advantage of a girl you know?" she whispered to him.

"Mmmmphffffffm....mmm...." Takagi murmured, his face still red as talia as her hair was bristling into his face, complete with that lovely gaze of hers too. Takagi had made a grave mistake from being to flirty, for he could barely hear the ref girl counting him out in the pin. For as lovely talia was being to him with him on the receiving end, all her flirting, and gentle nuzzles, were putting him faster into a deep sleep...having not slept last night due to, "important" business in his words.

"Two!" the ref girl slapped yet again on the ring canvas, signaling it could be a loss for words to Takagi in the first round, embarrassingly to a cute girl with a lot of heart, and strength. While his head lulled to the side, getting a sideward's view of the crowd before his eyelids dropped into, a daze of overwhelmed thoughts. "What a......charming.....girl...talia is.....quite strong too mmmmm..." Takagi dreamed stupidly, fast off in his daydreams with talia just comforting into that pin of hers.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:51 pm

As Takagi continued to lay still under Talia's pin, she couldn't help but smile. Even as his head lulled to the side, the girl was pleasantly surprised by how effective flirting with the silver haired boy had been. For once, she didn't feel guilty. "Three!" the referee girl shouted as she slapped her hand against the mat. The bell rang to signal the first fall which went to the now happy Talia. She let go of Takagi's wrists and held the boy's face with her hands so he faced her. "That's one for me~" she whispered really close to him as she gently held his cheeks. She shifted her weight so she rolled off of him and knelt beside him.

It would have been too easy if she was allowed to just lay there to start the second round. But Takagi had every right to at least stand up before it began. Talia gently tugged on his shoulders to help him sit up. "Takagi~" she cooed, "You need to snap out of it and get back up or we won't be able to cuddle again."

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Having been out and dazed blushing for a whole ten minutes, Takagi's hearing, his sight, caught the word talia was giving him as even the ref girl was giggling at him for losing against a girl. It felt, for Takagi, that he had just been caressed by talia, on a sunny warm morning in July...feeling like he was in his own bed as talia gently, touched his cheeks. Only to realise that he was back in reality....knocked down, and lost a round foolishly to talia.

"Nmmmmh such a wonderful.......d dream......hmm? talia?!" for a sight for sore eyes, as he eventually pulled himself up from the canvas, now leaning against the ropes. He saw that talia had a flirty look on her face, scaring and exciting him rapidly as the poor boy just found out he lost a round. "I think.....you shook my confidence there talia, you are.......q quite the tough beauty....." Takagi said, blushing as he tried to shake the stars away from his head.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:29 am

Talia giggled as Takagi slowly came to. There was a certain cuteness to the way his mind worked. He wasn't at all like the other guys of Tension. He always spoke in a non-threatening and mischievous way that wasn't at all malevolent in its nature. Talia blushed at the boys compliment. "Thank you," she said as she put her arm underneath his to help him to his feet. "So...We need to get you back up," she said as she lifted him up to help him into the corner.

She clearly showed some confidence at this point. She had a lead over the flirty silver haired boy. Even if they were opponents, she didn't see any harm in helping him out at this point. After all, if she was going to win what would being mean accomplish. "Are you feeling any better?" she'd ask as she laid him in the corner against the turnbuckle so he could stand. "Ready for the second fall?" she added with a grin.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next