by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) Empty An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by Admin Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:04 am

One v one match, knockout or pin twice in two rounds to win! Showtime!
An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) BlackCoatAnimeGuy.jpg
Takagi, is a man like no other, a man of luxury, wealth, and all things insanely costly. For as he drove his crimson red Ferrari F40 to tonights match, the sounds of his electro beats were quickly silenced by a roaring mob of people, holding signs saying, "rich prick Takagi" and "you are the weakest ever, Goodbye!" as they kicked his car. Much to his surprise of the bad karma, he just eye smiled at them, and ate another chocolate smugly from his car compartment.

"Peasants! your all but tiny peasants to the likes of me!" he joyfully shouted, having parked his car to see security deal with the mob. Takagi was generally happy, rich, confident, and excited as he got ready in the locker room. "Hmph, such a pitiful audience, if only they dreamed of being as wealthy and charming as me..." he chuckled, lacing up his green wrestling boots, ignoring the fact somebody could easily interrupt his droning speeches about himself.

Last edited by 1 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Site Admin

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:55 am

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) D025d415574eff06693df173f7cf89f7.jpg

"I reckon your Takagi?" Talia suddenly asked from the doorway to the locker room behind him. She was a petite girl, standing only 5 foot 3 inches. She was wearing her pink bikini ring outfit with matching elbow pads, knee pads, and boots. Her hair was tied behind her head in a long ponytail. The young woman always got to the arena early to get ready. Early enough to watch Takagi come in with his fancy car. He knew how to make an entrance, and people hated him for it. Still, Talia wasn't one to judge before meeting him.

"I'm Talia Wilson, I'm your opponent tonight." The bubbly girl approached Takagi and offered her hand. "I wish you good luck tonight for our match." On her face was a sincere smile. Even with her bad experiences with Tension opponents, she wasn't about to change the way she acted around others.

Last edited by 9943 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah) Empty Re: An Evening delight: Takagi VS Talia. (For TaliZorah)

Post by Admin Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:02 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":2fl85ell]"I reckon your Takagi?" Talia suddenly asked from the doorway to the locker room behind him. She was a petite girl, standing only 5 foot 3 inches. She was wearing her pink bikini ring outfit with matching elbow pads, knee pads, and boots. Her hair was tied behind her head in a long ponytail. The young woman always got to the arena early to get ready. Early enough to watch Takagi come in with his fancy car. He knew how to make an entrance, and people hated him for it. Still, Talia wasn't one to judge before meeting him.

"I'm Talia Wilson, I'm your opponent tonight." The bubbly girl approached Takagi and offered her hand. "I wish you good luck tonight for our match." On her face was a sincere smile. Even with her bad experiences with Tension opponents, she wasn't about to change the way she acted around others.

Turning his head sighing, he caught eye of the girl shaking his hand, his face gradually turned to a blushing faze and some what charmed himself as she spoke like silk. "Miss Talia....what a pleasure it is to meet such a girl here..." he smiled warming, leaning down to kiss her soft hand as he looked up at her in surprise, gorgeous, a problem he would have to face in the ring hearing the announcer already saying their names. "Why is a woman like yourself, competing in a sweaty competition like this? surely the match with Killer King would of took time my poor dear..." he spoke softly, leaned against the locker casually.

For while they was chatting before the match, his cheeks flushing as he stared down at her milky pink bikini, her brown hair ponytail and eyes, talia was already impressing Takagi beyond his expectations.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Talia was rather surprised by the young man's gentlemen qualities. "Well...I guess I prefer wrestling men..." she answered with a smile at first, but Takagi's reference to her match with Killer King turned it into a frown. It was still a very uncomfortable topic. Even today, weeks after her match, her back was still in pain. It was a harsh reminder of the type of people she would sometimes face in the ring here at Tension. She just hoped Takagi wasn't one of those guys.

But as she followed his eyes, she blushed when she noticed him staring down her body with a blush of his own. Unfortunately their meeting had to end there, as Talia heard her name being shouted by the announcer. "I'll see you in the ring," she said with a smile and left the locker room. She entered the arena with that same carefree smile. Jumping into the ring with her usual turnbuckle routine, she was quick to step into her corner and wait for Takagi to join her. If the reaction of the people outside the arena was any indication of those inside, it would be an interesting spectacle. Though after she met him, she couldn't imagine why people didn't like him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:06 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":nd2es15q]Talia was rather surprised by the young man's gentlemen qualities. "Well...I guess I prefer wrestling men..." she answered with a smile at first, but Takagi's reference to her match with Killer King turned it into a frown. It was still a very uncomfortable topic. Even today, weeks after her match, her back was still in pain. It was a harsh reminder of the type of people she would sometimes face in the ring here at Tension. She just hoped Takagi wasn't one of those guys.

But as she followed his eyes, she blushed when she noticed him staring down her body with a blush of his own. Unfortunately their meeting had to end there, as Talia heard her name being shouted by the announcer. "I'll see you in the ring," she said with a smile and left the locker room. She entered the arena with that same carefree smile. Jumping into the ring with her usual turnbuckle routine, she was quick to step into her corner and wait for Takagi to join her. If the reaction of the people outside the arena was any indication of those inside, it would be an interesting spectacle. Though after she met him, she couldn't imagine why people didn't like him.

"But.....don't take that as a offence my dear....your better than that beast...." Takagi said, giving her a caring smile before she she left, watching her move in that costume of hers made Takagi shake his head in disbelief, talia was a cute one after all, so how could he possibly hurt her tonight? he gave out a sigh and readied up for walking in, "why oh why is it always the charming ones who get put against me?" he giggled, making his way into the arena as his theme played. Though he wanted to talk to her more, the time for talk was over, the audience demanded a good match.

Only to here more groans of booing as the crowd weren't liking Takagi at all, some of them throwing food at him, trying to dodge while he just smiled it off. "Pipe down scum, I am here now and there's nothing you, or your pathetic booing can do about it!" he said laughing, crawling through the ropes only to meet the sweetheart herself. Standing to his feet, his skinny body just standing to his corner looking on over at talia, were giving him thoughts, to not to beat her like King did, but more of making this a friendly match for the girl.

For being a raging beast of a wrestler, was not Takagi at all, he was more of the good well mannered sportsman at heart.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Talia watched Takagi as he entered the ring. He didn't care at all about the way the crowd jeered him. When he entered the ring she couldn't help but grin at him. Almost enjoying the way people hate him was admirable in a way. It showed his confidence in himself more than anything else. "You ready?" she shouted to him as the starting bell rang.

She circled around the center of the ring, keeping Tagaki at the other end of the ring. For once, maybe it would be to her favor. As she got close enough, she nodded to Takagi, "Let's do this."

Last edited by 9943 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:22 pm

[quote="TaliZorah":1p9uonbw]Talia watched Takagi as he entered the ring. He didn't care at all about the way the crowd jeered him. When he entered the ring she couldn't help but grin at him. Almost enjoying the way people hate him was admirable in a way. It showed his confidence in himself more than anything else. "You ready?" she shouted to him as the starting bell rang.

She circled around the center of the ring, keeping Tagaki at the other end of the ring. She lifted up her arm to signal a test of strength. For once, maybe it would be to her favor. As she got close enough, she nodded to Takagi, "Let's do this."

Takagi gave a smile as he noticed talia, had already seen the look on the cute girls face, almost admiring of his ego with the crowds despite the negativeness from them. "It will be a pleasure my dear.......talia..." he said in a lustful Japanese accent, moving into to shake her hand before going into the defensive stance, giving him time to observe this girl, how she moved, swayed, looked as that lush brown ponytail dazzled his eyes as well as her pure face.

Normally, Takagi would take a attack to see what they had got, the thrill of the fight to say. But considering this was one of his first female opponents in ages, he kindly and gentlemanly gave her time to strike, only to show her, that it would result in a reversal if she struck more overconfident, than using her attacks wisely.

Obviously something Takagi was always in a match, smug, but a charming fighter for any opponent.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Even as Talia circled Takagi as he did the same, she could tell he was watching her. She wasn't sure if it was the eyes of an aggressive fighter waiting to strike, or simply someone admiring her. It shouldn't matter to her, especially since it was a wrestling match, but it made her reluctant to start. Finally, after a bit of hesitation, Talia decided to act. She got closer to Takagi, enough to be within leg's reach of him. With a quick twist around, she flung a kick at his midsection. If it hit, she'd follow up with a kick from the opposite leg to the other side of him. This wasn't her normal game, but then again her normal game hadn't worked yet.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:05 am

[quote="TaliZorah":gwzrmpkw]Even as Talia circled Takagi as he did the same, she could tell he was watching her. She wasn't sure if it was the eyes of an aggressive fighter waiting to strike, or simply someone admiring her. It shouldn't matter to her, especially since it was a wrestling match, but it made her reluctant to start. Finally, after a bit of hesitation, Talia decided to act. She got closer to Takagi, enough to be within leg's reach of him. With a quick twist around, she flung a kick at his midsection. If it hit, she'd follow up with a kick from the opposite leg to the other side of him. This wasn't her normal game, but then again her normal game hadn't worked yet.

Still yearning for how very pretty and fair she looked, Takagi failed to focus, and was welcomed by a first kick to his gut, jolting his smug eyes as they grew wide, leaning on talia's leg while he stared up at her. "W wow, somebody has been training hard..." Takagi said, groaning at how much the kick dug in perfectly, giving him the idea that this talia was more than pretty looks and flirty gestures, but more natural, than a poser fighter.

Moving his arms slightly leaned there, he grabbed hold of her legs, trying to give him enough strength to pull her down onto the canvas if she fell. For Takagi, in the ring, wasn't all good in strength here, a paining mistake indeed for him.

Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Talia's boot connected right with Takagi's abdomen, enough to send him reeling. The youthful girl had indeed been working out, trying to perfect her striking moves to give her more depth for these matches. She hadn't expected to knock the wind out of someone so harshly. Instinctively, she stopped and stared at him. "A-Are you okay?" she asked before sending the second kick at him. He grabbed hold of her this time and, without the balance to keep herself up, Talia fell over. "Woah!" she shouted as she tripped to the ground with Takagi's weight pulling her down. She looked at Takagi who was still holding onto her legs, "G-Get off me!" she demanded of him. The lightweight began throwing punches down at his head, though if he wasn't looking at her they'd be hitting the top of his head instead of his face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next