Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

Jstruggs716, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Schoolgirl Vs Teacher 2- Chigusa Yuuki Vs Ms. Spencer!

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Schoolgirl Vs Teacher 2- Chigusa Yuuki Vs Ms. Spencer! - Page 8 Empty Re: Schoolgirl Vs Teacher 2- Chigusa Yuuki Vs Ms. Spencer!

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Chigusa's smirk widened when she heard the teacher protest. It really was humiliating to be put into a schoolgirl pin, especially when her costume had an extremely short skirt attached. One could never be entirely sure of what went on down there. Chigusa didn't go to far with the teasing of course; she still respected Ms. Spencer as an opponent and as a wrestling sempai, so she didn't go all out with trying to humiliate the teacher.

She watched the ref's hand slowly come down, but then suddenly the teacher bucked upwards hard, breaking her hold and throwing her onto her back! Chigusa landed with a thud in between Ms. Spencer's legs, letting out a gasp of pain. Suddenly she felt her own body getting folded over as Ms. Spencer reversed the pin on her!

"Oh!" Chigusa gasped, her legs getting pushed down and forced apart, showing off her tight butt as it was hugged by the bottom of her suit. Chigusa couldn't help but blush. She saw Ms. Spencer's face hovering right over her crotch as well as she secured the pin, both amused and embarrassed that the teacher would be holding her in this position.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Schoolgirl Vs Teacher 2- Chigusa Yuuki Vs Ms. Spencer! - Page 8 Empty Re: Schoolgirl Vs Teacher 2- Chigusa Yuuki Vs Ms. Spencer!

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Spencer maintained her blush throughout this pin, aware of the irony of the situation. She turned her head to the side, looking away from Chigusa as the referee began a count.

"One!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Chigusa kept her eyes on Ms. Spencer, looking for her opening. And the teacher foolishly gave it to her when she looked away. Chigusa wondered just how straight-laced this teacher was, to be embarrassed by such a position. But that didn't matter, all that did was that she had her chance.

"Two!" the referee yelled. Chigusa quickly sprang into action, her hand reaching up to grab Ms. Spencer's wrist, pulling her forward a little while she bucked her legs upwards to break the pin. Afterwards, Chigusa would attempt to wrap her legs around Ms. Spencer's neck while still holding onto her arm, putting the teacher into a triangle choke!

"Sensei, you shouldn't look away when you're about to win!" Chigusa chided.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:36 pm

When Chigusa grabbed at Spencer's wrist, the teacher's head snapped back towards her, just in time for the schoolgirl's legs to clamp around her. Her eyes went wide as she was locked up in the triangle choke, starting to gasp and gag a bit as Chigusa taunted her again. She seemed stuck, for the moment, the schoolgirl having the advantage over her for now...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Chigusa squeezed down tight, content to either try and extract a submission or to just wear the teacher down. She flexed her legs, squeezing on the teacher's neck for a bit, before loosening to get a better position and squeezing down again! "Tap out or pass out sensei," Chigusa said, "I'm not going to let go!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Miss Spencer was stubborn, not the kind of person to easily give in from a submission hold. When Chigusa locked it in on her, the teacher's free arm raced up, trying to pry at the schoolgirl's leg, but it seemed to be futile. When Chigusa loosened her hold though, to try and get a better position for it, Spencer tried again, trying to slide her free arm between Chigusa's legs before they tightened up on her again.

Once she did this, Miss Spencer started to push again from the inside, trying to use that arm to force Chigusa's legs to open up some. She pushed with all of the rapidly draining strength she could find, trying to get the schoolgirl's legs open just enough to pop her head out from within the hold!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Chigusa's legs were strong, but the triangle choke wasn't a move she normally got to use. So when the teacher forced her other arm in while Chigusa was adjusting her position, she knew her hold was busted. Chigusa grunted, still trying to squeeze down, but not nearly as tightly. Ms. Spencer's airway wouldn't even be blocked at this rate, and Chigusa was just wasting her time.

The schoolgirl quickly released the hold and rolled back to a safe distance. "You broke my hold sensei," Chigusa said, pouting a little, "And here I was, about to show you how much I've learned at the AFW."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Miss Spencer rolled onto her side after she broke her way free, panting and shaking her head.

"You obviously haven't learned enough..." She muttered softly towards Chigusa, slowly, shakily rising back up towards her feet.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:11 pm

"Would you teach me a little more then sensei? I don't want to disappoint," Chigusa said, smiling cutely.

As Ms. Spencer stood back up, Chigusa raised her hands back into a fighting stance once more. She wondered how much Ms. Spencer had left in her. The last exchange had Chigusa hitting the teacher quite a few times. The idol felt a bit drained following the suplex and the submission hold, but how was the teacher feeling after all that? Chigusa was confident she could keep on fighting for a while longer, but could Ms. Spencer keep up?

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:18 pm

It was true that Miss Spencer didn't have much stamina. The longer a match dragged on, the worse things usually got for her. The teacher was stubborn as hell though, and even as tired as she was feeling, she wasn't going to give in until she absolutely had to.

She knew that at this point, if she was going to win, she needed to overwhelm Chigusa, get her off her guard, and she needed to do it quick. Once she was back up on her feet, she turned to the schoolgirl, and without another word she lunged towards her suddenly. She hoped Chigusa would be caught off-guard by her sudden burst of speed, and when she neared Chigusa she would try to grab her arm and whip her hard towards the opposite ropes.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next