Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training Cerbera

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Training Cerbera - Page 6 Empty Re: Training Cerbera

Post by Darius Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:18 am

As soon as Cerbera moved her hand Sarah gaped in a huge breath of air, choking and coughing as she tried to resume her normal breathing. It was humiliating having to tap out to Cerbera, a Kawaii no less, but the girl had gotten the better of her with that one move. A move Sarah had not been expecting. It was dirty, it was powerful, and it was effective. As Sarah regained her normal rate of breathing and Cerbera asked her how she did Sarah would turn her head to look at the girl who was sitting beside her, and would give her a sly smile as she lay there.

"Eh, not bad," Sarah admitted, and would then stare up at the cieling. "I would have done things a bit different, but you're not me, so whatever." Sarah's breathing was starting to return to normal, and could talk a bit easier now. "One thing i forgot to tell you, though. Always end your matches by knocking your opponant out. A submission is all well and good but nothing says your my bitch than making them fall unconscious." Sarah chuckled a bit as she lay there, and realized this was the same position she ws in when Cerbera had first entered. "Other than that. Good job."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:46 pm

" Knocking them out? Well I suppose that's even better then to have them try and take revenge for dominating them. " She brought one hand up to rub her own face, checking to see if she hadn't broken anything, though there were just some bruises that she'll have to live with. Sarah had given her alot of advice and Cerbera managed to use each one of them depending on her own body type. She had managed to overcome Sarah only by using her wits, she still needed more training to be a more physical threat to Sarah, but for now she was pleased about it, looking down at Sarah as she explained more things to her.

" Each their unique style, hmm? Wouldn't want fifty Sarah Gatt's in the AFW now, would you? Sides, this was a rather rough exersize but an exersize nonetheless, doubt I could knock you out but I wouldn't go that far. " She would then inspect the rest of her body, her stomach was hurting slightly each time she breathed in and out, but it didn't seem serious, she just needed some time to have those wounds heal, but that was the last thing on her mind.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Sarah was quickly recovering from Cerbera's unique hold, and eventually sit up and come to rest on her hands, much like Cerbera was doing beside her. "I'm not saying you should knock me out right now," Sarah muttered, continuing to stare up at the cieling. "I'm just saying to keep it in mind. After all, what's worse than having a girl like you make someone pass out? You'd probably rape them all up." Sarah chuckled at her own little joke. "That said, you should probably bulk up a little. Lift some weights or something. With that skinny ass body you're not going to be lifting up anyone anytime soon."

Soon Sarah would get back up and head to one of the turnbukcles where most of her stuff was kept. She would grab her carton of cigarettes and proceed to take one out of the pakage, slipping it between her lips before grabbing her lighter. "Now I can train you more if you'd like. I can make you damn tough. But you'll have to pay me back somehow." Sarah would light her cigarette and then take a long puff, exhalling smoke as she grinned widely. "How would you like to join the Gatt Attack?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:00 am

" Eh.. I'm not much of a ' rapey ' type. " She would finally get some feeling back in her face and body that wasn't pain. She would then continue what she was saying. " I only groped you because I thought it would be funny to see your expression by me, of all people, to do that to you. Still, they were pretty nice to fondle. " She would chuckle almost evilly, watching Sarah take the cigarette in her mouth when Cerbera would do a stretch with her arms while she remained seated.

It was when the queen of brawl asked her question, that she gained Cerbera's full attention again. " ..Gatt Attack..? " She had heard of it, but she has never seen it in action. Frankly, she didn't know anything about it. " So you'll train me more if I join? " She would ask it return.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:17 am

Sarah took another a puff on her cigarette and would then lean back against the turnbuckle, puffing out another long column of smoke, grinning at Cerbera as she sonsodered her offer. It seemed like the perfect exchange for Sarah, having Cerbera join the Gatt Attack. Cerbera would become stronger and in turn Sarah would gain that strength for her own grew, adding to her another soldier for her work. "Oh yeah. For sure," Sarah confirmed with a smile. I'll make you so damn tough even the Friction girls will be scared to death of you. And if you join up with me you'll find no shortage of people to beat on. Girls big and small, strong or weak. You'll be sent to dominate all of them."

Sarah would then walk out from the corner and head to where Cerbera was sitting. Stopping just in front of the Kawaii Sarah would extend her hand out to her in an inviation to pull her up and accept her offer. "So what do you say?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:34 am

" Scared to death, huh.. " Cerbera thought about it. She really had no intentions on reviving a fallen clan she made.. Well.. Sindel made.. And in the end, it would make one hell of a deal. She would be trained by Sarah and in exchange, she would be loyal to the queen of brawl and fight whoever she is appointed to, therefor testing her new power. Yeah, it sounded quite alright for Cerbera, plus she really couldn't be wondering alone untill she had the power to take enemies of all sizes. So..

" Sounds fun. " She would take the hand that was held out for her to let herself be pulled up.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:45 am

When Cerbera grasped her hand Sarah grinned widely, and would immediately pull Cerbera up onto her feet. With that small gesture Cerbera had just inducted herself into the Gatt Attack. Normally joining the Gatt Attack involved a rigourous initiation procedure, but Sarah figured surviving through a spar with her, and even managing to beat her was initiation enough. So with her crew now one person stronger Sarah would throw her arm around Cerbera's shoulders, grinning like a jester.

"Kid, this may be the start of a beautiful friendship!" Sarah declared.

END
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6