Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training Cerbera

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Training Cerbera Empty Training Cerbera

Post by Darius Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:34 am

Within the the studio loft that belonged to Sarah Gatt, the reigning champion of Friction was enjoying a rare moment of peace. Set up in the middle of Sarah's living room was a regulation size wrestling ring, which practically took up the entire appartment. And laying on her back smack dab in the middle of it was Sarah Gatt. Her hands were behind her head, resting it upon them, and within her lips was a lit cigarette. Sarah let out a content sigh, smoke bollowing out from her mouth. She was dressed in a tight black sports bra and matching spandex sports, apparently having just finished off a good workout. With the Friction title belt in her possesion Sarah would have to keep in top phyical position if she wanted to keep it. And she wasn't planning on losing it anytime soon.

"Nice to have the place to myself for a change," Sarah sighed again, more smoke billowing. It was true that she was alone, and the place was usally pretty damn busy. But with Nha and Sha having something else to do today and Rika taking Sabre out for a walk Sarah had a good opportunity to use the practice ring for what it was made for. She had finished that up, and now she was rewarding herself with a good ole' cigarette.

Suddenly there would be a knock at the door, much to Sarah's confusion. It couldn't have been Rika. Rika never knocked. Sarah frowned in distaste, not wanting to get up from her comfortable position. "It's open!" she called, remaining where she was.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Training Cerbera Empty Re: Training Cerbera

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:52 am

Who would've thought it was none other then Cerbera that was facing Sarah's door, patiently waiting for the queen of brawl to open it for her. She was in her own thoughts, wondering if this was the right thing to do.. Cerbera was swift and lethal with her kicks... But once her legs were taken care off, she was practically defenceless.. She knew that this was going to be used against her by the person who was stalking her, who wanted Cerbera to be hers and hers alone. She needed to learn how to fight properly, whether it was wrestling or just plain brawling, she had to learn it. What better person to ask other then Sarah? She opened the door once she heard Sarah's words and closed it behind her, noticing the large ring in the girl's living room. She wondered how Sarah had set that all up but did not ask it, instead, she let her presence known.

" It has been a while, Sarah.. " She would say with such a soft tone as she made her way over to the laying girl, keeping her eyes locked upon her. " Or should I say queen of brawl? Quite a reputation you have now.. " She would stop her advance, standing just at the side of the ring and crossing her arms against her chest. Just looked at Sarah made her believe that she was the only one actually worthy enough to help her out in the ways Sarah knew how to fight, she needed her for this, even if she was not one to simply ask such things, she would have to put all her hopes on this queen of brawl's aid.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:23 am

Sarah heard her door open and close but she didn't move from her comfortable position, continuing to smoke and stare up at the cieling as she lay there on her back, not even knowing who it was who walked in. It wasn't until her visitor spoke up that Sarah finally became interested. Sarah blinked a few times, then slowly turned her head to the side to look straight into the eyes of Cerbera. Yeah, Sarah knew who the evil looking Kawaii was. She was the former head of the now defunct group the Era of Hell, a group that Sarah was once a member of. The Queen of Brawl had since moved on to bigger and better things. In fact, Sarah had not seen Cerbera since leaving that little group behind her.

Sarah removed the cigarette from her mouth. "Well, well, well," she chuckled, the cigarette still burning in her hand. "If it ain't the midget from hell. Been a long time, hasn't it?" Sarah would take another drag on her cigarette before speaking to the girl again. "Yeah, I'm a pretty big deal now. I'm rich, famous, and I'm the champ now. Can you beleive that?" After none final puff Sarah would extinguish her cigarette stub by grinding it into her palm, wincing a little at the burning.

"So," Sarah said as she finished it off. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't beat the living hell out of you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Cerbera wasn't taken back by Sarah's response. Rather, she expected her to say something like that. " I want you to train me. " And Cerbera replied bluntly. She wouldn't sugar coat what she wanted from the queen of brawl. She let out a gentle sigh after she had said that and continued. " And I don't know anyone else who's good at beating people up other then you. I figured I could atleast ask you to help me learn new things and not be predictable any longer. " Her eyes fell shut as she thought of her own style, it was a great success at the start of her career but old opponents saw through it and soon knew a way to work around it.

She could've asked her twin sister aswel, but she figured Zera would be reluctant to make Cerbera stronger then her and asking the likes of Raiye and Karina wouldn't help either, Sarah would be the only one actually being able to train her and possible also hurt her in the process, but she accepted that, if pain was a side affect of becoming stronger, she'll gladly aaccept it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:21 pm

When Cerbera said just why she was here, SArah blinked in surprise. She once again turned her head to look at Cerbera, wondering just if she was serious. When she saw she was, Sarah would again blink in surprise. "Train you?" Sarah repeated incredulously. Then a smile formed on the Queen of Brawl's face, and she would break out laughing. A mocking laugh that did not spell good news for Cerbera. "Aw, what's the matter? No more organization to hide behind? I bet now that the Era of Hell is gone you've got a lot of enemies coming out of the woodwork, don't you?"

Sarah would then turn her head away from Cerbera back to the cieling. "Fuck off. I'm not training you. I got better things to do with my time than teach a scrawny little psychopath how to punch."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:39 pm

" I never hid behind them. " She would quickly reply. She expected nothing less from this girl when she bursted into laughter. She off course, wouldn't take no for an answer. As agile as Cerbera was, she hopped onto the side of the ring and then flipped herself over the top ropes to stand besides the laying Sarah, looking down at her. " Name your price, Sarah. I'll pay you whatever you want. " That might have been wrong to say but Cerbera believed that Sarah was the only one that could actually train her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:56 pm

"You never did shit for them either," came Sarah's quick counter of Cerbera's words. When Sarah was a member of the Era of Hell she didn't recall seeing Cerbera acting like much of a leader. She figured that now that the organization was long gone the evil Kawaii didn't know what to do now, especially since she was bound to have some enemies who couldn't touch her before the organization collapsed.

When she felt the ring vibrate she knew Cerbera just entered it, and Sarah sighed in annoyance. Soon Cerbera was blocking her view of the cieling as she made her offer again, and this time it sounded much more intriguing to Sarah. The Queen of Brawl raised an eyebrow, looking deep into Cerbera's eyes before she would grin maliciously.

"Alright then," Sarah would soon answer, and with a sudden push of her legs she was on her feet in a single bound. "Whatever I want, huh? How bout we discuss the details of that for after I whip you into shape." Sarah would then gesture for Cerbera to come at her. "Come on, show me what you got. I need to see how much you suck before I can help you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Cerbera felt a moment of doubt when Sarah decided to help her in exchange for anything she wanted and that she would hear what it would be after the training. She took a few steps back after the queen of brawl got to her feet and motioned her to advance, taking off her coat so she had more mobility to move, being dressed in her usual bikini top and black hot pants, she would wait a few seconds to get herself ready, then began to wonder what Sarah actually wante for an attack. " Uhm.. Do you want a punch or a kick? "

She already knew how to perform lethal kicks, but punches weren't anywhere near as powerful, so she decided to just wait for Sarah's answer before she would attack, seeing as it was a training after all. Still, her mind was stuck with wondering with Sarah had in mind for a reward for all of this, keeping her eyes on the woman as she waited for an answer.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:13 pm

"Do whatever the fuck you want, cause I garuntee that you won't hit me," Sarah answered smugly, fixing Cerbera with an arrogant smile. Truth be told she had never actually seen Cerbera fight, nor had the opportunity to beat the girl up on her own. If Cerbera wanted training she had to show Sarah what she was capable of already.

"Now quit fucking around and out up your dukes." Sarah grinned widely, looking a little like a demon as she did so. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Cerbera gave the queen of brawl a simple nod, decided to go for her kicks instead. She stretched her arms up, standing on the tips of her toes, making sure her body was ready for this training and once she relaxed again, she went for the attack. She rushed straight towards Sarah, pressing one foot onto the mat and lifting her other leg up, extending it and sweeping it striaght towards Sarah's ribs, not really putting too much strength into it since it was still but a training match, but it still had the speed Cerbera had and used perfectly.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down