Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

I Fought the Law

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I Fought the Law - Page 2 Empty Re: I Fought the Law

Post by Darius Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Leaping across the cars like they were stones to get across a river Sarsh continued get desperate bid to escape the law by any means necessary. People yelled and screamed at her as she ran across the roofs of their cars but Sarah paid them no mind; the cops were still right behind her. Soon though she would make it to the other side of the street, leaping off the final car and onto the sidewalk to continue running down it, the police still hot on her tail.

"Gotta lose them," Sarah growled to herself, but she wasn't sure how. The streets were becoming less crowded as a result of leaving the market, and that meant that the officers would have an easier time tracking her. She had to lose them another way. She was passing by tall buildings; old residential places and the such, and that gave Sarah an idea.

Quickly and hopefully without the cops noticing Sarah would duck into the nearest alleyway, deciding to try and lose them between the buildings. Places like this were usually a maze, and if Sarah could gain some ground on the two attractive cops she had a real chance of losing them. That was the plan at least, until Sarah rounded the next corner and ran smack dab into a brick wall.

"Aw fuck!!". Sarah shouted in frustration. The wall was much too high to climb and there was no other way around it. Sarah was trapped.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:22 am

Thick and tall walls are everywhere and the alleys are just confusing ,it gives the cops a hard time as well to follow Sarah's track into a maze-like complex. Sarah for a moment able to lost her pursuer but Camille and Maeko work their asses hard to follow the trail that Sarah left behind. The sands are quite helping them ,it's lucky that the streets are quite sandy in these couple of days thanks to the building construction nearby.

Maeko spotted some footsteps afterwards ,thinking it might be Sarah's or might be another pedestrian's but it's worth to take the risk and continue their search on Sarah. Camille and Maeko decide to follow the footsteps left by a person that could be Sarah. The sands on the streets itself isn't quite thick enough and making those cops spending extra attention on it just to see if there's footstep on it or not. For the next 3 minutes ,they follow the trail until a place where there is no sands or dirt then they'll check the alleys one by one until they find Sarah.

Maeko and Camille split up but takes no more than a minute to find Sarah who is trying to climb the thick and tall in one of those alleys. "Freeze!! or i'll shoot you ,you piece of shit" Maeko immediately points her small revolver to Sarah who is trying to climb over the wall and running again.

Hearing Maeko's loud voice ,Camille immediately heads to wherever Maeko is right now and helping her partner by pointing her small revolver at Sarah as well.

"Sarah Gatt ,you're under arrest for attacking police officers and resisting to be questioned" Camille begins her approach on the petrified girl who her escaping time is over right now.

"but before we apprehend you ,we need to talk" The French Girl said calmly between her gasping breath before The Japanese charges forward and sinking her right fist deep into Sarah's gut. "Yeah we need to talk!! and that's for my sunglasses bitch ,you owe me one hundred bucks for that!!".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:42 am

The wall that was preventing Sarah's escape loomed over her, almost taunting the Queen of Brawl. There was no way Sarah would be albe to climb somethinglike that. She couldn't even think of where to get a grip. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck," Sarah growled to herself. So much for her brilliant escape plan. There was no getting over or around this thing. She would just have to back track and hope that those two cops hadn't had followed her down this way. But unfortunately just as Sarah turned around to put this plan in motion of the officers appeared before you, brandishing her gun and pointing it straight at Sarah.

Sarah shut her eyes and clenched her teeth. The red head knew when she had been caught. There was no escape for her this time. So slowly she would raise her hands, staying where she was as Maeko kept the gun on her. She would soon be joined by her partner (the one Sarah didn't like) and the Queen of Brawl would now have two guns on her. A bad situation indeed.

When Camille said she was under arrest for assault and resisting Sarah just scoffed in derision. "I didn't assault you. I bumped into something and it fell on top of you that's all. And when was the last time someone was arrested for not wanting to be questioned." To Sarah's credit she knew the law and how it worked. maybe that was becuase she spent so much time breaking it that she became somewhat familiar. She wasn't an idiot, she knew these cops were trying to scare her. It wouldn't work. "Now, what seems to be the problem offi - OOOFFF!!!"

Sarah's mouth fell open and she let out a breathless cry as Maeko's fist sunk into her gut. Of all the things that were happening she had not been expecting that. With her arms raised up she was completely caught off guard to the punch. For the cop to just slug her like that for no reason was something Sarah had not seen coming. Sarah would soon sink to her knees and then clutch her stomach, panting and trying to get her air back. "You can't.....you can't....do that!!" Sarah screamed at the cops.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:18 am

Camille soon let her partner do the "talking" ,she reaches for a corner ,leaning herself against the wall and checking the ammo of her revolver while her partner keeps beating the hell out of the convict.

"Why so??!!!" Maeko yelled at the ex-criminal or still criminal and soccer kicked the girl on her sides rapidly ,full of hatred and rage ,beating the answer out of the criminal's mouth. "Ohhh OOOPS!! I didn't see you there!!" Maeko swings the first kick "What??!! i can't do that??!! Are you fucking kidding me?!!!" Maeko swings another kick at Sarah "I play without the books ,she is the one who plays with the books ,not me!!" Maeko then rapidly stomping on Sarah who is trying to defend herself as much as she can do.

"Now get up you piece of shit!!" Maeko now showing some real sailor rough attitude and pulls the girl up by pulling the neck of her shirt after getting a solid grip on it. "You could just say something nicely instead of making me run and soaking my top like this you little prick!!" Maeko releases her right hand from the neck of Sarah's shirt and rapidly punching the girl right on her abs for several times.

"Now tell us what we want to know about drugs in high school bitch before i lose my patience and send you to the grave!" Maeko punches her one more time on the abs and waiting Sarah to say something.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:35 am

"UUGH!!" Sarah cried out at the sudden kick to her ribs, causing her body to jerk and her to clutch her side. Now she knew that punch earlier was no accident. This police officer was actually attacking her. She had no probable cause or reason other than the fact that Sarah had made them run a little. Soon more kicks came and Sarah cried out at each on, trying to curl into a ball to at least whether some of the attacks, with the girl yelling at her all the while.

It wasn't long that Sarah came to the conclusion that these two were dirty cops. Police officers that used their power and authority to walk all over everyone else, usually for profit. For someone like Sarah, dirty cops were her worst nightmare because they could essentially do anything they wanted to her and she couldn't do anything back. If she fought back, they would call in backup and she would be busted right there. And with her criminal record reporting them was out of the question.

After whether a barrage of kicks that left Sarah sore and groaning she would soon be pulled to her feet by Maeko by the scruff of her shirt, only she she could whether another barrage of blows. "OOFF!! UGH! AHH!!" Sarah cried out with each blow to her gut, each one driving the air out of her, weakening her further and further. Sarah wanted to fight back so badly, to put this loud mouthed upstart and her partner down, but she was in no poisition to do so. So the Queen of Brawl was forced to take this beating like a bitch.

Soon though Maeko would stop her attacks just so she could ask Sarah a question, and by this time Sarah was barely able to stnad up after taking that many hits all at once. "W-What?" Sarah asked, confused by the officer's question. "I don't know what you're talking about..."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:37 am

Acted up like street cops ,those two sure look like dirty cops to the beaten Sarah Gatt but unlike Maeko ,Camille doesn't like to get her soft hands dirty by beating up suspect except when things are getting rough and the suspect is still doing a good job in keep her mouth shut.

"You don't know??!! then take this!!" Maeko continues to stomp on the poor Sarah Gatt who usually beats the hell out of somebody or at least ,scaring people off with her nasty nickname. Maeko's punishment and beating are getting savaged by the minutes and Camille realizes if she keeps her partner beating Sarah like that ,the other girl just will end up dead and that's not what the division expected ,a dead possible suspect.

"Alright stop it! She is also a human like ourselves ,let me talk to her" Camille approaches her partner and the girl who took a hell of a beating. She kneels right in front of the other girl who still writhes in agony and confused by the situation. "Here is the situation ,we're cops who went undercover to bust some drug lords that sold drugs to a high school where we're investigating at. I was hoping that you know anything about it and will be cooperate in telling us who is responsible for those drugs" The girl that Sarah didn't like decides to play in a rather subtle way to obtain info from the ex-criminal now.

"Tell me and we call it a day. Otherwise ,i'll let Officer Maeko to do the talking again ,you don't want that to happen right??"

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Sarah's ignorance to what the cops wanted was apparently not what they were looking for, and because of that Sarah got another good beating for her troubles. Sarah grunted and groaned as she was stomped down upon repeatedly, still unable to fight back against these dirty cops. And through it all Sarah was pretty damned confused. If these cops were dirty than why was this one asking her about drugs in high schools? Weren't they just here to blackmail her? It didn't make sense.

Whethering through another beating Sarah would soon feel Maeko letting up on her, and Sarah groaned in relief because of it. Now it was Camille's turn to have her go at Sarah, but to Sarah's surprise it was not a beating she was giving, but an ultimatum. Sarah wearily looked up at the French girl as she explained what they wanted, and her eyes widened slightly in realization. "Wait," Sarah said slowly, the gears in her head turning. "You mean....you guys aren't dirty cops?"

A malicious grin spread across Sarah's face, and without waiting for Camille's answer Sarah would roar and pounce on the cop, trying to tackle her down to the pavement and get on top of her, and if she managed to do that the Queen of Brawl would start unloading punches down on Camille's face.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:40 pm

"Dirty cops?? what..." Camille with her unfinished thought being charged by Sarah like a pro football player before the girl straddled her and rapidly punching her on the face. As a martial artist ,Camille puts up a guard ,perfectly blocking Sarah's wild and reckless punches but she took some on her face and it was hard ,dizzying the French cop while her partner was shocked by what Sarah capable of and begins to help her partner a while later.

"You need to take it easy lady ,you're now really assaulting a police officer!!" the French cop yelled out ,defending punch by another punch that coming to her face before Maeko suddenly strangles Sarah from behind and pulling her away from Camille while letting the French girl to regain her stance before fighting off this raging convict.

Maeko strangled the convict hard with a grip of an anaconda while Camille stands up and swings an upright kick to Sarah's chin and a stomp to Sarah's mid.

"That's for tearing up the back of my blouse after you charged me onto the floor ,whore!!"

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Sarah rained down blow after blow down on Camille's pretty face, glad to be getting a bit of payback on these cops for giving her so much trouble. Camille may have been blocking most Of her hits but Sarah kept at it anyway. But unfortunately for her the redhead had forgotten the French girl's partner, the one who had been beating on her thus far, and with a strangled cry Sarah would be torn off Camille and into a chokehold. Sarah struggled with all she had against Maeko, ignoring the injuries and bruises she had suffered, and probably would have gotten out if Camille hadn't slammed her foot into her chin.

"UUGGGGG!!" Sarah cried out, her head snapping upwards, collapsing against Maeko in the chokehold. The Queen of Brawl panted tiredly, hearing Camille screaming at her, and cracked a small smile. "How should I know you're cops?" she asked. "You haven't even flashed a badge, moron. For all I know you're just two chicks trying to mug me. And unless the police changed their unforms to match hookers than I wouldn't know that either."

Sarah then turned her head to look at Maeko. "By the way. Chokeholds are illegal, bitch."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:37 pm

"you fucking moron ,what kind of cave are you live in?? Do you ever watch cop movies??!! Undercover cops never take their badges with them if they don't want the bad guys to find it!! We're undercover cops and we don't have our badges with us all of the time!!" Maeko increases the pressure on her chokehold and strangling the air out of the convict until she could cool herself down and until those cops don't see any threats posed by Sarah.

Camille stomps Sarah on her belly again for the bad language and says ,"Bad Language has no place in society! You should respect us!! that's no exception!!.

Maeko takes her turn "Call me bitch one more time and heaven awaits you!!" Maeko menacingly whispers into Sarah's left ear ,waiting her to change her attitude until she would release her from the deadly chokehold.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum